Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

all pass was sent,

comment transfer still pending, I'm very busy this week, do not have time to translate and post them to the mobiz board yet. Will do it soon.

anyway, Mr. Dhee is offline now for weeks, on a trip so just post more comment and bugs, he would be very happy to receive it when he comes back.

thank you again.

Guest Raheel Anjum
Hi susunt,

Here's the idea I have for an ultra-lite ROM based on 28014 ( V37).

Delete/remove:

- Internet Explorer and Opera; let user install whatever they want, but if he must use one, then Opera beta 2u (released today)

- Office Mobile (nobody really uses Word or Excel on their phone, but if they want they can always install them)

- MSN Money (user can buy SPB Finance, Adarian Money or Inesoft Cash)

- MSN Weather (there are better alternatives out there such as SPB, etc.)

- Marketplace

- Media Album

- TV Out Viewer

- Windows Live & Messenger (user can install Palringo or Fring)

- Microsoft My Phone

- FM Radio

- Calendar (if possible)

- Search Widget

Keep/add:

- only one keyboard (leave the Keyboard selector in case user installs multiple keyboards)

- the mini-taskbar from V40 is great! don't know if he can take and use it but it's really good because it doesn't take the whole screen. Would it be possible to assign the mini-taskbar to a button? Currently I have Task Manager assigned to a button but it's not as good as the mini-task manager

Pls let us know what the guys at Mobiz say about this. Thanks.

+100 very nice suggestions

I'm using Activesync over cellular...

i insert all setting and when i press finish it's doesn't save setting.

I'm running with v41 also - I'm using activesync (Windows XP) with no problems at all.

Outlook e-mail.

Contacts.

Calendar entries.

Tasks

Are all synchronising with ActiveSync...

Edit:

Just a thought, you are making sure you are unsetting the USB to PC connection "Enable advanced network functionality" check box ??

It's necessary to do this with XP.

MMB

Guest Michelle My Belle
I'm using Activesync over cellular...

i insert all setting and when i press finish it's doesn't save setting.

Hi Hirari,

I've just set up a partnership with my PC (bluetooth pairing) and have reconnected ActiveSync using only Bluetooth connection - everything has Synchronised correctly...

... is this what you meant when you said "over cellular" ??

MMB

all pass was sent,

comment transfer still pending, I'm very busy this week, do not have time to translate and post them to the mobiz board yet. Will do it soon.

anyway, Mr. Dhee is offline now for weeks, on a trip so just post more comment and bugs, he would be very happy to receive it when he comes back.

thank you again.

Sunsunt Password for 41 please

Please PM him or me, instead of spamming this thread with request's.

Great rom like the others very fast.

Outlook Sync works as all the other ROMs, flawlessly, not problem what so ever

SPB keyboard doesn't work correctly, very hard to enter letter A

Installing third party keyboard like Swype overlaps buttons underneath, wm, new, etc

Excel doesn't work

Edited by cga

please PM the password for V.41 :)

please stop spam this thread...all request posted on a thread will be ignored, please request a password by PM to Naruto or Susunt

keep this thread clean

Guest Jeisern

Hello guys,

I tried googling and also searching the forums, i have yet to test the new roms and am quite happy with the version 28009, but i would like to inquire about video calls, any one able to use the video calls?

Guest skaynan

V41 works perfect for me. Tryed out a few of the new chef's roms and flashed back do Dhee's. Far and away the best ROM to date in my opinion. He can extend his vacation as far as I'm concerned, V41 is a keeper.

Guest NarutoDKz
i dont understand why his rom alway be in beta , what does beta mean ,

"By definition Beta software is not finished and is known to have bugs, perhaps even serious ones."