Happy New Year:B7610 Custom ROM V2Final released,big difference!

Guest gabby2009

update 09.12.20:

free ram:78M;

i opened 15 apps and wait 4 hours,no apps closed automatic and gwes.exe go to 14.3M and not increase

Gwes using 14.3M seems awesome! In stock versions this process may take more than 30M of your memory! I think this is the sole trade point of entire ROM!

Thanks for the Xmas gift and keep up the good work!

Guest .:stn:.
@.:stn:. did you have WOW HD Sound installed as well? if so, then I think it must be the reason & I'll go ahead and install the sdk again

nope, negative on that. Didn't have anything apart form cf  net 3.7 but checked with 3.5 and it caused the similar problem

Guest darkflyer

hello,

first, i want to thank you for this great job! i own an omnia ii, and i was wondering if it is possible to port the modification you've done on this ROM to the omnia II rom, in order to get the more free ram ( the free ram after boot seems free small with current roms!!!!)?

thanks in advance

hello,

first, i want to thank you for this great job! i own an omnia ii, and i was wondering if it is possible to port the modification you've done on this ROM to the omnia II rom, in order to get the more free ram ( the free ram after boot seems free small with current roms!!!!)?

thanks in advance

You better head on to Omnia II forum pages. This mod is one of the very few and Omnia II is full of so many mods both super lite and lite! Check here!

Don't try this mod on Omnia II or you will brick your phone! All the best!

when i make the v1 rom,at first i contained the WOW HD and many other apps,by testing,what u said happened,its confused me and i take a lot of time to check,and finally find the reason:WOW HD Sound!

thanks for the clarification!

i did some more testing and can confirm that WOW HD hangs the phone in sleepmode. unfortunately, my (and .:stn:.'s) original statement has been confirmed as well - the SDK definitely hangs the phone as well :-(

hardreset, installed all my programs INCL SDK (and excl wow hd) -> hangs in sleepmode

hardreset, installed all my programs EXCL SDK (and excl wow hd) -> no probs in sleepmode

if you found no probs with SDK, i'll try your 6.5 rom after chrismas, to see, whether it's an issue specifically with my device...

Edited by santoo

Guest gabby2009
thanks for the clarification!

i did some more testing and can confirm that WOW HD hangs the phone in sleepmode. unfortunately, my (and .:stn:.'s) original statement has been confirmed as well - the SDK definitely hangs the phone as well :-(

hardreset, installed all my programs INCL SDK (and excl wow hd) -> hangs in sleepmode

hardreset, installed all my programs EXCL SDK (and excl wow hd) -> no probs in sleepmode

if you found no probs with SDK, i'll try your 6.5 rom after chrismas, to see, whether it's an issue specifically with my device...

sdk 2.0 and 2.1 only for wm6.5

sdk 1.X is for wm6.1

don't install sdk2.X in wm6.1,it will due to the hangs in sleepmode~

Guest stachu100
nobody knows the answers?

Help me please

Hi,

It will NOT WORK!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THIS!!!

just tried several time and fail.

I was forced to come back to old ROM.

gabby2009

If you will not provide CSC file; your ROM is useless for other people.

Cheers,

Stan

Edited by stachu100

Guest da_mafkeez

im not blind or something like that...

why dont you speak for yourself and ask for help if it aint work?

the rom works for 100+ people :) i dont know why it doesnt work on your device actually...

Guest stachu100
im not blind or something like that...

why dont you speak for yourself and ask for help if it aint work?

the rom works for 100+ people :) i dont know why it doesnt work on your device actually...

Just to warn others that something is wrong with this.

I'm just fighting to get my device back to life; it's not nice to have very expensive brick on the table.

I tried CSC from @asfaijk; tried to flash device 3 times and fail...

Phone says that I don't have language pack installed and device is rebooting over and over...

Not nice beleive me.

Edited by stachu100

Just to warn others that something is wrong with this.

I'm just fighting to get my device back to life; it's not nice to have very expensive brick on the table.

I tried CSC from @asfaijk; tried to flash device 3 times and fail...

Phone says that I don't have language pack installed and device is rebooting over and over...

Not nice beleive me.

flash any other roms in this forum try with the sorg rom all should go ok. Don't use capital letters as told here nobody is blind!

Guest stachu100
flash any other roms in this forum try with the sorg rom all should go ok. Don't use capital letters as told here nobody is blind!

Sorry to everyone for capital letters and big fonts :)

Just managed to resurrect my phone!

I've reflashed CSC and PDA several times by different versions and finally I've managed to have @gabby2009 PDA ROM and CSC from @asfaijk working!

It seems that there was some remaining code in CSC area from my old ROM which prevent to load new CSC ;) .

My phone was branded by Vodafone Italy with WM6.1 and till today had original CSC.

Sounds strange, I know.

In the past I have Eten M700 and I reflashed this phone about 10 times with no error; I also managed to upgrade my Omnia Pro from 6.1 to 6.5 without any issue so I don't know where the error was now; it could be me of course.

Sorry again and just starting to play with new ROM + polish language B) .

hi, I'm very satisfied with the final Lite rom, however 2 things are missing for me, the battery indicator and connected home player.

Or didn't I search enough?

Great work!

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Does this rom contains Swype cab as stated in the opening post?

If so, please remove it.

As I read it, there's just a CAB-file in the temp folder, it's not yet installed...

"15.Swype input(with cab files in \temp)"

Haven't installed this ROM (yet) so I don't know if it's really the case...

sdk 2.0 and 2.1 only for wm6.5

sdk 1.X is for wm6.1

don't install sdk2.X in wm6.1,it will due to the hangs in sleepmode~

thanks for the info! I was pretty sure I've read somewhere (modaco? xda devs?) that sdk 2.1 now worked on wm 6.1 as well, but I must have gotten something mixed up.