[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest tractor101
Ok, getting my Omnia in a few days - just ordered off of Ebay.

I have read through alot of HoFo, then linked to Modaco regarding roms, and ultimately I ended up on this thread drooling over Waremikes roms =)

It is an i910 im sure w/ an old version rom, planning to go straight from old version to DC22, and then to Waremikes DC22 23557

Should I consider the CF03 Rom base instead, or DC22 from the word go?

If there is any issue w/ that please let me know, before I actually do it =), i dont need a brick =).

This is to be activated on PagePlus btw..

Thanks Everybody, especially you Waremike!!

If you have a rom older that CF03, i would flash CF03 first, instead of going directly to DC22 (if that's what you're asking).

BTW. PPC works flawles on the i910 - good choice of carrier (and cheap)!

Guest woodsptw

Flashed V2.. so far so good.. ms exchange sync worked fine.

I did just realize that on the last version and this one.. Facebook isn't working. There is a gray bar across the screen when it launches.

Guest waremike32

I did just realize that on the last version and this one.. Facebook isn't working. There is a gray bar across the screen when it launches.

Facebook working fine on my end. Which rom are you running?

Guest myoder020

Do you have a new sdkcerts cab? I'm trying to install this titanium theme, gchris Titanium, but it's saying I don't have permission to install it. I tried the sdkcerts cab that came with the theme.

Edited by myoder020

Guest thekevster

the only times i ever experienced this was when i installed facebook to my storage, then flashed to a new ROM, then tried to paste a shortcut in the start menu from program files on my storage. try reinstalling it, the newer version in the marketplace works fine for me.

Guest Luacious
If you have a rom older that CF03, i would flash CF03 first, instead of going directly to DC22 (if that's what you're asking).

BTW. PPC works flawles on the i910 - good choice of carrier (and cheap)!

OK, I can see the reasoning behind that, next question is "does anyone have a link to an uncorrupted, still active version of CF03? Lol, I have attempted to download 5 diff. copies, and 2 corrupt, 3 no longer exist >< ><

Guest myoder020

What size do the icon pngs need to be to work with CLauncher? I'm trying 20x20 but all I'm getting is a big red X for the application icon.

Guest woodsptw
You don't need CF03, you can just flash to DC22, then my rom.

It should work that way but I had to reinstall CF03 in order to get DC22 to take..

Guest woodsptw
the only times i ever experienced this was when i installed facebook to my storage, then flashed to a new ROM, then tried to paste a shortcut in the start menu from program files on my storage. try reinstalling it, the newer version in the marketplace works fine for me.

Reinstalling facebook did it. At one time, I'm sure I've tried installing FaceBook to My Storage so that could have had something to do with it.

Waremike - I am on your Flotanium V2 DC22 ROM. I don't see FaceBook on the Today/Home screen; I was selecting it in the M2D2 section.

So, is the normal thing to add "FaceBook" (or example) as an application on the CHome Application Add section?

Guest Chimp

WareMike,

Using your 23559 Titanium Only release. Is there any reason why the Phathfingers dialer won't work? I tried both the one you have (in post #2) and the plain Phatfingers 3.x dialer - after I install them and reset, pressing the phone button (or even the phone icon) does nothing. The dialpad never shows up. Uninstalling the Phatfingers dialer then restores my old dialer.

I really like the Phatfingers one but for some reason it won't work - any ideas?

/Chimp (Tom)

Guest ryknow27
I really like the Phatfingers one but for some reason it won't work - any ideas?

/Chimp (Tom)

I think I read somewhere you have to install the sdkcerts.cab first then install the dialer.

Guest pmradio

I wanted to move to MD22 and saw Lyorite's recommendation to try you ROM. One thing I'm not clear on, after flashing to MD22, is which to choose between Titanium and MD22? What's the difference? Thanks.

Guest thekevster
I wanted to move to MD22 and saw Lyorite's recommendation to try you ROM. One thing I'm not clear on, after flashing to MD22, is which to choose between Titanium and MD22? What's the difference? Thanks.

main difference is one has m2d and one has titanium. i always use flotanium so i have the best of both in a single ROM.

Edited by thekevster

Guest catnapped

Anyone else having problems with the Task Manager? More times than not, I find using it will cause the phone to freeze up if I try to kill a process.

Guest thekevster
Anyone else having problems with the Task Manager? More times than not, I find using it will cause the phone to freeze up if I try to kill a process.

i havent experienced that problem, but i always use showcase. havent had a single freeze with showcase on DC22 flotanium

Guest pmradio
main difference is one has m2d and one has titanium. i always use flotanium so i have the best of both in a single ROM.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not familiar with m2d. My first non-standard ROM was Lyorite's Titanium and that's all I've used. So, I'm guessing DC22 is the basic "engine" and either Flotanium (which is a new term to me, but I guess it's an HTC-looking interface), Titanium, or m2d are the gui's "floating" on top? Is it easy to flash between all 3 and see which one I like? Thanks for the feedback.

Guest catnapped
i havent experienced that problem, but i always use showcase. havent had a single freeze with showcase on DC22 flotanium

OK that seems to work better....can I get rid of the clock in the bar on top (since Showcase's icon overlaps it)?

Guest thekevster
OK that seems to work better....can I get rid of the clock in the bar on top (since Showcase's icon overlaps it)?

there might be a regedit or something to do that, i'm not sure though since i've never tried. there should also be a way to get rid of the icon that covers the clock. when i cook into my ROMs, the icon isnt there and i just map a hardware button to showcase.

Guest Chimp

Yea, I've had a lot of lockup with 23559, and now that I think about it a lot of times it was when trying to kill a process. Plus some lockups in Resco Explorer when I try to rename a folder.

Guest waremike32

I think the lockups were related to file explorer extensions. I've removed it in V2. If you report an issue, please let me know which rom/version you are running.