CAN SOMEBODY COMPILE ULTRA LITE 6.5 ENGLISH ROM?

Guest barki82

Guest barki82

ALL B7610 fans, this is the last post in this topic please respect it, our great cooker ErnstJanF is making a lite rom, so I think we should have just one place where we will find all infos.

Please visit his topic to write any suggestions, requests, etc.

Edited by barki82

Guest Ariekanarie
CAN SOMEONE HELP HERE..I HAVE THIS PHONE B7160 BUT NO ENLISH LANGUAGE ON IT ..PLS WHERE IS ENGLISH ROM???AM NEW HERE THANKS

Nobody will help you. Mister "I USE ONLY CAPITAL LETTERS". Next time think about it that only capitals is not right. People don't like it and you will not get an answer. Besides that, post in topics where this things are discussed, if they are not there, than make your own topic... For this time my answer on your question is this post :) I hope that I answered your question correctly. B)

Edited by Ariekanarie

CAN SOMEONE HELP HERE..I HAVE THIS PHONE B7160 BUT NO ENLISH LANGUAGE ON IT ..PLS WHERE IS ENGLISH ROM???AM NEW HERE THANKS

No need to enter CAPITAL letters all the time when posting. People are not blind and they can understand what you are saying.

Guest ...angel...
No need to enter CAPITAL letters all the time when posting. People are not blind and they can understand what you are saying.

I agree... and writing using capital letters connotes shouting...

Guest maxtcee

sector hows that hd2 treating you us less fortunate ones have to wait till mid aprill just wanted to know what rom you running and maybe post some ss