[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest amahfouz
Hello Amaffouz : Using 23094 now. No threaded email. Same stuff as per previous roms from this com. It's still com5 that has changes. Don't bother flashing since i hear new roms coming end of the week. Scratch for a few more days :) rgds, dave

thanks dave, i'll do that

Glad to see you again PDHee!

I'll use some ointments to stop my hands of scratching for a few more days, waiting for your new, amazing and stunning rom, hopefully be one of WinMo 6.6 if any of them has been ascaped from Microsoft!

Regards

Will be intresting to see what will be released within the next few weeks!

hello people...can anybody help me

donot let me dwon it was my first post :)

thank you man)

21889 is very fast and stable

it is the best rom i have ever tried . :)

but there is a small proplem ... when i connect the headset with the phone and play asong the sound comes over the stereospeaker not from the headset and when i answer a call or maket the the speaker turns on outomatecly and i cannot turn it off even when i tap speaker off button :)

sorry for my bad english :)

23094:: Very fast and stable, prog launches immediately, windows folder opens in less than 3 sec, after over 24 hrs of use ram is 52.56 with a few cabs installed, battery is still 100%[with around 10/15 mins calls, little bit music and camera]. Battery link fixed [ATLAST, as this is the 1st Dhee rom with batt fix]. Its really lite with lots of spaces for users to install own cabs. Perfect and must try rom.

Edited by Rebels

Guest Talishte
Office 2010 is in Marketplace :) Free :)

or here, also for free... :) not sure if it's the same from marketplace as all icons say beta at the end but that can easily be fixed with resco explorer or similar in windows/start menu/programs, its working as usual for me and I installed it on my storage.

T.

MS_Office_2010_Beta.cab

Edited by Talishte

Very good work PDhee!

I've installed "II) M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)".

Works perfect on my Omnia i900.

I have 2 questions:

How can i disable on "Home" screen the bar with facebook, twiter, calculator... ?

M2DtpCfg.exe running in Thai language. How can i chenge it in English?

Thanks at all

Guest vince1970
Very good work PDhee!

I've installed "II) M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)".

Works perfect on my Omnia i900.

I have 2 questions:

How can i disable on "Home" screen the bar with facebook, twiter, calculator... ?

M2DtpCfg.exe running in Thai language. How can i chenge it in English?

Thanks at all

Answer

1. To display English (not Russian) M2DtpCfg, check out this Post #234. on how to set this to English as default. If you want diable, open the new M2DtpCfg (English) and disable it.

If you want to change shortcuts,

1. diasble M2D via settings\home\item and uncheck TouchFlo and enable Windows default.

2. highlight 'Easy Today Laucher' and click options which will allow you to add/remove shortcuts

Sometime, the shortcuts does not come up and may need to open another tab and go back to the home tab to refresh. If this failed, i do a softrest.

Guest blackwasp
Please tell me how to disable threaded messaging (sms) in winmo 6.5.

This winmo 6.1 solution is not working:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled = 1 (DWORD)

Can anyone help please? The threaded SMS is un-usable.

Also, does anyone have comments on differences between 23094 and 23620?

I currently have 23620 installed and running with no major problems.

Guest MartoKT

I've installed yesterday 21889 ROM- i am impressed and happy with this ROM, but the Battery link fix doesn't work for me- any another solution?

Tnx PDhee for ur greet work.

Guest bt_fans

PDhee, thanks for your good work. Can you cook a rom with ccomm and titanium weather? I've tried to install these cab, but it doesn't work. SPD Shell cannot connect to facebook to get the contact photo in WM 6.5.3, right? can it be fixed?

PDhee - great ROMS - have played with a few of them now and all offer good mix of functionality and responsiveness. And great to have a BT audio fix rom - I'm always surprised that more people don't see this as an essential function of our Omnias (well, at least those of us that drive a lot...)

Question for you - I note you're using Cyberon as the default voice command software. For me, I find Microsoft's version a much better product, mostly because I don't have to create voice tags and I can also control many apps by voice. The software does an amazing job of just converting what you say into the correct contact - it gets it right at least 95% of the time!! Whilst I can install MS on your roms, and configure hardware button to launch interactivity, I cannot find a way of pressing the BT button on my headset and launching MS - it always defaults to Cyberon. Do you know of a tweak buried somewhere such that I can change the default behaviour to launch MS rather than Cyberon?

Thanks for your continued support of the Omnia!!

Mike

Hello Amaffouz : Using 23094 now. No threaded email. Same stuff as per previous roms from this com. It's still com5 that has changes. Don't bother flashing since i hear new roms coming end of the week. Scratch for a few more days :) rgds, dave

We'll wait for the surprise :)

Hi,

i've used the battery fix cab, but it doesn't work- my rom is 21889.

Any other solution?

Hi, MartoKT :)

Bat. fix Cab used for linking battery icon on top taskbar of new UI (WM 6.5.3+) to Power of system,

but build 21889's old UI.

Edited by P_Dhee

Hi, MartoKT :)

Bat. fix Cab used for linking battery icon on top taskbar of new UI (WM 6.5.3+) to Power of system,

but build 21889's old UI.

I've used on 23620 and doesn't work