[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Hi Pdhee,

I have a strange issue with 23094 rom - when I try to adjust the sound levels with *#0002*28346# It seems it doesn't keep the changes. It accepts them, but if I exit and enter the settings again with *#0002*28346# I see the old default values. How can I adjust the sound levels (another sw or am I doind smth wrong)?

Guest yarikat

Hi everybody, i have problem starting s2p, it luanches but i see only thew name off the application and the home screen, the home screen is not "touchable", it doesn't react to preassure. The phone reacts only if i exit the app with red phone reject call button, at this point s2u2 function as s2p runs in background (front button doesn't awake the phone, must use power button) but i can't see s2p in the running applications. anyone has a solution?

Guest mrhendrik

Hi pdhee,

thanks to your rom here.. please keep cooking for us :)

I have a few questions:

1. please advice, which rom do you prefer to use.. which rom you are using now..

2. in your md version of 23518, is it contain also titanium?

3. which is newer, 23518 or 21889, which is more stable?

i m going to try your rom soon..

thanks..

Guest sudkcoce
1. please advice, which rom do you prefer to use.. which rom you are using now..

Yes, PDhee, please tell us which of your roms in your opinion is the best and the most stable. Pleeeeaseeee!!

That would help many people, since not all of us want to use the latest and not necessarily the best / most stable builds.

Then, you could inform us by adding/selecting a "Chef's Choice" rom on the first post.

Edited by sudkcoce

Hi PDhee

Can you please provide a download link for i900Omnia_21889_ExtraLite_beta2 (28/01/2010)?

None of the links in first page are opening

Thanks

Edited by cga

Guest woody2k
never mind. i think i found one. but is there a .cab find for the new ms remote desktop app?

also, speaker phone while on a call is grayed out. it doesn't work

I posted before that i had a problem answering calles with the headset plugged in. Now i have installed S2U2 it always has the headset icon on the lock screen like it thinks the headset is constantly in. Any ideas???????

Running M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)

Guest MachinateTDK

Down Load Link beta2:: PDhee_i900Omnia_23620_ExtraLite_beta2 (28/01/2010) << fixed bat link

------------------------------------

Storage 171.12 mb Free 161.72 mb Program 97.38 mb Free 65.xx mb

no note and office 2010 beta

Down Load Link beta1:: PDhee_i900Omnia_23620_ExtraLite_beta1 (11/01/2010)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the links are dead links. they do not work

Guest justpratik

Hey Master P_dhee.

i have used all urs rom. specially i liked 21889,23094,28205, and 23518.

specially i liked 23518.

but i found 1 problem in that rom.

when you open 1 sms. then u can close it.

but after reading 2nd or 3rd message when u try to close message. then it hangs. u have to restart.

i think there is some problem in tmail.exe

can you please provide fix?

Guest mihai_mihai

i tested all pdhee 21889 roms and in all of them fmradio doesn't have rds even install b7300 radio

when i used other roms rds worked so my question is what should i install to activate rds?

need it for tmc

for those who want to install omnia tmc http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mniatmc-beta-2/

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest mobilefox

Hi Master P_dhee

I am using 23094_lite from past 2 days and its working fine and fast.

Faced 1 issue, while reading outlook mails,sometime the phone hungs and only option is then to reboot by taking out battery and putting it in.

Anybody else face the same problem ?

Thanks.

Sachin.

Guest justpratik
Hi Pdhee,

I have a strange issue with 23094 rom - when I try to adjust the sound levels with *#0002*28346# It seems it doesn't keep the changes. It accepts them, but if I exit and enter the settings again with *#0002*28346# I see the old default values. How can I adjust the sound levels (another sw or am I doind smth wrong)?

yes it wont.

but u can by start>tools>audio gain control.

it works. there.

:-))

Guest justpratik
Hi Master P_dhee

I am using 23094_lite from past 2 days and its working fine and fast.

Faced 1 issue, while reading outlook mails,sometime the phone hungs and only option is then to reboot by taking out battery and putting it in.

Anybody else face the same problem ?

Thanks.

Sachin.

same here

Guest skaynan

Please guys- Download links on the first page doesn't work for over 24 hours now. Can someone who downoaded them please re-up and mirror it somewhere? That would be much appreciated. thnx.

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid
yes it wont.

but u can by start>tools>audio gain control.

it works. there.

:-))

Frankly have no idea how to use it........the other thing was simpler.........no idea what values to set either on this one.......

ok, what i found is under hklm/samsung/audio , but the values are huge and keys are given in hex.it's not clear which parameters are listed at all.

in the audio gain tool under talking-talking handset there are several levels possible... but is 0 the lowest level or the maximum...i don't know...

Guest tingchung_chin
Hey Master P_dhee.

i have used all urs rom. specially i liked 21889,23094,28205, and 23518.

specially i liked 23518.

but i found 1 problem in that rom.

when you open 1 sms. then u can close it.

but after reading 2nd or 3rd message when u try to close message. then it hangs. u have to restart.

i think there is some problem in tmail.exe

can you please provide fix?

+1, 23620 extra lite (28/01/2010) also has this problem, i nvr try so i din know until i try just now. :) B) :D