[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Michelle My Belle
where can i find SPB MS 3.5.3?

It is not freeware. You can purchase it from the makers - spbsoftwarehouse.com.

It's not too bad either, although I've tired of it but will be interested in what future versions bring...

Enjoy.

MMB

All,

You ready for some more Lite versions??!! ;)

We're transfering the following ROM's to the download server, from PDhee, NOW!

PDhee_i900Omnia_23110.5.3.5_Lite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_23548.5.5.0_Lite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_23639.5.3.4_Lite_beta1

We'll edit this post shortly with the links :P

Just waiting advancedpcs to start the party :)

Guest Kira Y
Is the facebook widget working for you? I get "can't connect to facebook" constantly...perhaps have to give my user/pass somewhere?

P.S. I use the same rom and sw

Hi mate.....bingo, the facebook widget I just tried, same here failed to connect.....

but normally I didnt use this widget, I use fring, tat's why I didn't try b4....

Guest Shuflie

Is there any chance that the title of this post could be edited to include a few spaces in the ROM name? Its really annoying when it appears in the most recent posts box as it stretches the whole site beyond the maximum width of my browser window.

Guest razvanmarius2k5
I don't really understand what do you mean, but if you need 24h and not 12h then you need to check your Regional Settings. 12h or 24h depends on what Region you select. For example English (UK)-24h but English (US)-12h. As I remember English (US) is by default. So you need just to change it. Regional settings you can find in Settings/System

Try it.

Regards,

Tor

After i end a call , i see the time form a nother city i think , then is swich to local hour.

Guest Tormios
After i end a call , i see the time form a nother city i think , then is swich to local hour.

OK, Understand. First you see some other time and in a second it changes to correct one? I had the same. It is M2D v2 doing that. 100% sure.

Guest Tormios
I have tried follow the spbclub fomula but still no luck.......same connection failed ;(

I tried also. No luck. I think it is also because of new ROM build. Not compatible with FB widget :)

Anybody tried PDhee_i900Omnia_23548.5.5.0_Lite_beta1? How it is if compare to PDhee_i900Omnia_23544.5.5.0 ?

Edited by Tormios

Guest D_KoS

Thx for this build!(PDhee_i900Omnia_23544_M2Dv2_beta1) realy GOOD!

1 question for You! in witch folder I can find Setings for M2D???? Please Help!

Guest razvanmarius2k5

OK, Understand. First you see some other time and in a second it changes to correct one? I had the same. It is M2D v2 doing that. 100% sure.

Any1 got a solution for this?

thx