[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest pop6918

Hi Guys,

I want to try a lite version + mobile sense + spb shell. Which lite version is fast & stable, and has START on bottom left of the screen?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your great ROMs. 21893 M2D is the best for my needs. It's fast, good looking, and more compatible with some of the softwares that I use.

I will appreciate updates to 21 series.

Guest Gayan

Please can anybody tell me the currently best ROM for the i900 , major concerns are overall speed, reliability and battery life

I'm new to modaco BTW :)

Edited by Gayan

Guest domma
Please can anybody tell me the currently best ROM for the i900 , major concerns are overall speed, reliability and battery life

PDhee's 23544+SPB mobile shel 3.5.3. + Sense 3.5.3. For me is a winnig combination. Fast, stable, good look.

Guest Tormios
i tryed M2D_White_Animated_Clock no change :) , i cant install any theme whit .zip the instructions are .. ;) can do whit .cab 10x

If there are no changes then it works like this. Did you try to unpack .zip before install?

Guest Gayan
PDhee's 23544+SPB mobile shel 3.5.3. + Sense 3.5.3. For me is a winnig combination. Fast, stable, good look.

This is Winmo 6.5.3 right ? Does the 3G cam work ? any known issues ? :)

Thank you for the quick reply

Guest woody2k
This is Winmo 6.5.3 right ? Does the 3G cam work ? any known issues ? :)

Thank you for the quick reply

you can only do video callig if you enable the samsung dialer skin. Check fave hackings or one of the hacking programs built into the rom to activate this

i tryed M2D_White_Animated_Clock no change ;) , i cant install any theme whit .zip the instructions are .. :P can do whit .cab 10x

If you are still talking about the clock changing on the home screen it does this on ALL M2D builds from every chef. The clock flicks back 1 hour and 2 mins (check it) then sets itself

you have to remember that M2D is not meant for our phones

Guest kanikamus

I have been installed all the roms from Khuanchai and came to the conclusion that the best is the

23542. I prefer the 23542 because it is fast, stable, I have installed spb mobile shell 3.5.3

registered.

Moreover, Internet Explorer works fine, loads pages quickly.

I have installed JIIA1, I think is the best to preserve the battery.

Using enough and accessing wifi, bluetooth, making calls several times a day the

battery stand a day and up to a day and a half.

Edited by kanikamus

Guest Junoman

Hi Gayan

You welcome to Modaco!

It's a very difficult question to answer as it subject to personal taste. Have a try as we have numbers of good cheif in modaco, cook new roms day by day. You can flash a rom(s) any available here but make sure to follow the correct step flashing it, unless you will easily brick your omnia.

Goodluck.

J.

Guest Edwin501

I don't know if there is such a program, but what I'm looking for, is for every (or a few) person in the phone book to have their own profile, where you can add different ring tones for each of them.

This function is not build-in in the ROM I'm using.

Any help will be appriciated.

Guest jms2367
I don't know if there is such a program, but what I'm looking for, is for every (or a few) person in the phone book to have their own profile, where you can add different ring tones for each of them.

This function is not build-in in the ROM I'm using.

Any help will be appriciated.

SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 has that feature.

Guest razvanmarius2k5

If there are no changes then it works like this. Did you try to unpack .zip before i did but how do i install?

i did but how do i install?

Edited by razvanmarius2k5

Guest Tormios
i did but how do i install?

Actually you don't need to unpack it :)

Open M2DC => press 'Add' in Themes tab => select your .zip file => press 'OK' => select theme => press 'Apply'

Should work

Guest hotsync
PDhee, thanks for your great job. Your ROMs are fast.

23544 PDhee ROM + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 + Mobile Sense is simply the best what I experienced on my Omnia.

How much memory comsume Mobile Shell and MSense? less than M2D (9 MB) ?