[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Michelle My Belle
;) PDhee,what happen with you!where R U,where it*s your new work for us for omnia!more that one monts?????? ;)

Try and remain calm, if PDhee decides to release a new ROM you will most likely find it posted here.

He's under no obligation to serve you, is he.

Your post is pointless and does not assist anyone and would not (I imagine) encourage PDhee either - just my guess there ;)

Just wait quietly like the rest of us...

MMB.

Guest whigga
Try and remain calm, if PDhee decides to release a new ROM you will most likely find it posted here.

He's under no obligation to serve you, is he.

Your post is pointless and does not assist anyone and would not (I imagine) encourage PDhee either - just my guess there ;)

Just wait quietly like the rest of us...

MMB.

He's is just eager to see new PDhee roms being released. And so are a lot of us!

Apparently, new roms have actually been released on PDA-mobiz. How come they haven't been posted on Modaco yet?

Given that, it doesn't hurt to ask from time to time what's up.

I think everybody agrees that things have quieted down a lot on this thread the last couple of weeks..

Edited by whigga

Guest Whunter
Couldn`t find a download link for this new build at his thread in pdamobiz ?

The MD2 version is still in test. So I believe link was disabled. However you can find the Lite and ExtraLite download links on the second post in this same threat.

Guest Michelle My Belle
He's is just eager to see new PDhee roms being released. And so are a lot of us!

Apparently, new roms have actually been released on PDA-mobiz. How come they haven't been posted on Modaco yet?

Given that, it doesn't hurt to ask from time to time what's up.

I think everybody agrees that things have quieted down a lot on this thread the last couple of weeks..

'Eager' HMmmmm, that may be true - but you have to consider the context of the thread.

If you start with 'angry faces', 'exclamation marks' and end with 'rolling eyes', it could make the chef feel unappreciated.

I'm sure no one wants a situation where a chef decides to leave because other posters don't consider their attitude when posting.

I agree that it probably doesn't hurt to ask when a new ROM may be available, it's just there is such a thing as 'ettiquette' and it would be useful to remember not to be too derisive when requesting these in your post.

Just my tuppence worth.

Also remember Dhee was active over on PDA Mobiz before coming over here - he's entitled to post his ROM's where ever he wants, it's just nice that he decides to post here at modaco too ;)

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest dan77net

Guys... PDhee is THE BEST MASTER in the world for our OMNIA i900, so lets give him some Respect.

If he don't make us a new rom is because the last one is great and stable, a realy piece of work.

The new releases of rom maybe don't make important changes or improvements of the quality of our omnia.

I test the last ones (23557) and I don't like it.

I wait a reply of PDhee, because I'm sure He read this tread.

Have a good day. ;)

Guest juan martin

Hi, do somedoby knows wich is the path to open a contact with Resco Contacts Manager.

601286f3g6d62114ec18f690.jpg

I am changing some things in the today screen and I want every time y press on a contact, t open it with the resco contacts manager sreens as it shown in the image posted.

Thanks very much.

PD: Also I wanted to know the path to open the contacts with the samsung contacts manager witch is very similar to the resco image shown.

Thanks again

Guest Borna Ionut
PDhee Hello !!!!!

could cook a rom with PointSense Suite 2.0.0.6

http://community.pointui.com/topic/suite-v...v2-make-it-mine

thanks !!!!!

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....268523&PN=1

014s06.jpg014s07.jpg014l06.jpg

Fresh boot; Storage 135.39 mb Program 95.37 mb

Free 86.30 mb Free 60.xx mb

Guest 123toto
ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....268523&PN=1

014s06.jpg014s07.jpg014l06.jpg

Fresh boot; Storage 135.39 mb Program 95.37 mb

Free 86.30 mb Free 60.xx mb

thanks friend!

I tested earlier this rom but it gave many failures which is why I proposed a new rom Pdhee Android Hero Sense

sldos

thanks ... using neo titanium ... its very good ... found 1 problem though ... msn weather widget isnt working, accuaweather working though.... thanks again ... good job.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Dear PDhee... can you tell me how you insert that applications' pannel UNDER the M2D's clock??? And tell me, can I replace it with Iconsoft Today Notification pannel?

Please, tell me how to do it in other rom, like a 6.1. And finaly, that feature works ONLY in M2Dv2 or in the M2D classic aswell?

Guest virgoman
Dear PDhee... can you tell me how you insert that applications' pannel UNDER the M2D's clock??? And tell me, can I replace it with Iconsoft Today Notification pannel?

Please, tell me how to do it in other rom, like a 6.1. And finaly, that feature works ONLY in M2Dv2 or in the M2D classic aswell?

@andrew.mazlim check this page.

Finally a GOOD solution to the missed calls indicators in M2D v2

Guest mephisto75

hey folks

can anybody tell how to change the keyboard. I have installed FingerKeyboard, but everytime I choose it, it goes back to the predefined one.

Thanks for the help.

Guest AlexYSC

Can anyone post the start up animation that is in PDhee_i900Omnia_28230_ExtraLite_beta1? The one which it animates with few numbers of rings turning around?

Edited by AlexYSC

Guest hotsync
hey folks

can anybody tell how to change the keyboard. I have installed FingerKeyboard, but everytime I choose it, it goes back to the predefined one.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

You have to use the keyboard Selector program.

Guest HTP123

Pdhee, I have Tested all 3 23110, 23639 and 23548, they are about the same, but i notice something, something is wrong with the motion sensor, my resco snake can't be played normally with the roms..

Guest rayzy
hey folks

Thanks for the help.

same problem here...