[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest vince1970
thank you...

I forgot to enable those options, this new rom make me too excited :)

using 21889, resco explorer not displayed properly, there is empty space in bottom, and resco top bar is overlap with Windows bar...try new beta version and have same problem

check the registry and make sure it is set to this:-

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_NewTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 17

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_OldTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 25

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PositionFix_Winclasses, String changed to Manila;RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS;RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS

Guest fattmatt

Just installed 23620 extralite.

No problems yet, fast and smooth..

I will test this for a day then report back if I find any problems.

I tried 21889 for a bit but I don't like the old UI, the "close" x is too small.

I must admit it seemed quite fast though.

Thank you PDhee for another fantastic rom.

Matt.

check the registry and make sure it is set to this:-

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_NewTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 17

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_OldTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 25

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PositionFix_Winclasses, String changed to Manila;RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS;RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS

i don't know if there is solution with registry edit :)

i just changed to 23620 (new UI) and no problem with resco explorer

Just installed 23620 extralite.

No problems yet, fast and smooth..

I will test this for a day then report back if I find any problems.

I tried 21889 for a bit but I don't like the old UI, the "close" x is too small.

I must admit it seemed quite fast though.

Thank you PDhee for another fantastic rom.

Matt.

same here...no problem, will test a battery performance now

Guest blackwasp
Hi PDhee,

I am using M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) and it is great .

I like all the apps, and they are all up to date , and that is just too nice. Thank you for such a nice job .

I have a small problem :

m2d tp_config does not work . It does not come on the screen. I have tried to install new again , but I messed it up.

What do I need to have it back on the screen?

Thank you.

Hi, I have also flashed with M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5).

I am a complete noob to winmo 6.5, M2D and custom ROMS.

This combination is really finger friendly, as I was used to the 6.1 interface with the small buttons which was very frustrating, as I dont even have stylus, and dont want to use it either. I was ready to dump the omnia and get a cheap nokia/se, just to be able to use the damn phone again.

Thanks alot for all the hard work with these ROMS.

I have tried changing setting for M2D via M2Dtp_config, but it seems to be in another language (looks like Russian), and it crashes with "an unexpected error occured" if I press a button within this configuration tool.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks and Regards.

Guest vince1970
I have tried changing setting for M2D via M2Dtp_config, but it seems to be in another language (looks like Russian), and it crashes with "an unexpected error occured" if I press a button within this configuration tool.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks and Regards.

check out this link http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297686/...0/#entry1148099 (Post #547) to setup M2Dtp_config in English.

Guest Last Hegemon

using Extralite 23620.5.3 It is super fast and responsive but not sure if it's the ROM or a program I installed but if I receive a text message or call the phone won't sleep unless I turn off the screen myself. Anyone else experiencing this ?

Guest Talishte
Hi,

thanks for great roms, just one request can you make 21889 with m2d? i want wm 6.5 with m2d (not wm6.5.x)

thanks again.

remember that one it´s a lite version but you can install m2d separately and it works to perfection !!!

(look in HTC spain, there are two genius there, justy88 and kalidor doing excellent things with manila2d V2, they now got it working on 6.1 too) Manila2d V2

the site it´s in spanish and there are a couple of differences with m2d seen on roms here at modaco, nothing major, one being that they have not figure out how to make home tab weather to detect location and update so they fix that setting home tab weather to the same you set on weather tab and it will update itself every 15 minutes, they have ported htc action screen to operator tab (that will be the only tab in spanish but you can change that too) and a lot more great stuff.

T.

post-606797-1263571281_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571290_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571298_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571313_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571337_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571351_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571359_thumb.png

post-606797-1263571367_thumb.png

Edited by Talishte

Guest Jeanne8fr
thank you...

I forgot to enable those options, this new rom make me too excited :)

using 21889, resco explorer not displayed properly, there is empty space in bottom, and resco top bar is overlap with Windows bar...try new beta version and have same problem

You need to add "RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS" in the "SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses" key of Showcase. That fixes the window's position.

J.

Guest Talishte
You need to add "RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS" in the "SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses" key of Showcase. That fixes the window's position.

J.

are all this registry entries for 2889 lite version or Ultra Lite version? I´m using lite version which has old UI because UL has new UI :) so I´m not sure if this will fix the misalignment on top screen in lite version or misalignment down on UL version....

T.

Guest blackwasp
check out this link http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297686/...0/#entry1148099 (Post #547) to setup M2Dtp_config in English.

Thanks vince,

Eventually got it going, had to install Touchpal4 keyboard first as it seems the 2 keyboards in the rom (the old keyboard and fimngerkeyboard 2) does not have an "_" which I could easily find.

The M2D Config app is now in English, but still crashes when I click "OK".

Since the restart, I also keep getting a popup error: M2DTP_Loader: Can't find HTCManila2D window for some reason, that is after I deselected M2D in "Home" - "Items".

Guess I will have to try another similar ROM, maybe some 28x rom, any ideas?

Regards

You can disable those sounds through sktools...fast and easy..

sktools-->tune up!-->other--> scroll down and change Power off/ppower on sound to no...

I think this would be more about changing the wav file and putting a nicer smooth sound, also would be nice to get rid of the beep after the sound

Even the wallpaper make it more simple, just wm 6.5

I think this would be more about changing the wav file and putting a nicer smooth sound, also would be nice to get rid of the beep after the sound

Even the wallpaper make it more simple, just wm 6.5

No it disables the power on and power off sound. To disable the beep sound after you can go to settings->siunds and notifications and then uncheck events...

PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1

Benchmark 311.42

AMAZING :) :)

Rebels, where do I find benchmark in sktools? Can't find it and I have the latest ver...

Guest Talishte
Since the restart, I also keep getting a popup error: M2DTP_Loader: Can't find HTCManila2D window for some reason, that is after I deselected M2D in "Home" - "Items".

that error is ok, since the application is trying to load but once you uncheck touchflo in home/items it cannot load properly, the error should appear one time and that's it. when you check touchflo again you will have to go and find M2DTP_loader in program files/M2DTP... or create a shorcut to start menu, then move to another tab and come back to home tab and it should be there.

T.

Guest ♪мaste® key™

Thanks A Lot Dhee... 1st Time I'm Changing Ma ROM :)

(wish me Good Luck :) )

Downloaded III) M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5)

Heard a lot about ur ROMs.... Hope this ROM gonna rock ma Omnia i900 lolX

Thanks For Sharing! :)

Guest Jeanne8fr
are all this registry entries for 2889 lite version or Ultra Lite version? I´m using lite version which has old UI because UL has new UI :) so I´m not sure if this will fix the misalignment on top screen in lite version or misalignment down on UL version....

T.

If your rom has the old UI where the top and bottom bars are the same size, then you may need to remove the entry.

J.

Guest Talishte
If your rom has the old UI where the top and bottom bars are the same size, then you may need to remove the entry.

J.

thanks for answering, just the part you suggested or everything posted some posts up ... :)

T.

Guest fattmatt

Hello friends.

I have tested 23260.5.3.0 for about 24 hours now and it is a very nice rom.

I have installed about 8 programs of my own, SPB mobile shell 3 is one of the programs.

After a soft reset my free memory sits on about 60mb.

After 24 hours it is still at about 55mb.

Very good with MS3 running.

No bugs to report yet.

Matt.