[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

You are trying to upgrade using Grand Prix??

You don't need this with these roms. Just run the exe. Restart your Omnia and when the program says ready, press start. That's all

J.

So I don't need to flash my omnia or nothing. It's orginal now, so I can just run the exe file and its done? :)

Guest woody2k
So I don't need to flash my omnia or nothing. It's orginal now, so I can just run the exe file and its done? :)

If you are going to flash the phone using windows 7 you can try and use the XP virtual machine. It works for some people and not others. It didnt work for me.

I put XP on a partition of my laptop and ran it off that. The exe files are not designed to work with anything but XP.

If you want to use XP you have to install active sync 4.5 and the XP Modem driver from samsungs website. Run active sync a few times to make sure your phone connects and all is working.

Then just start the EXE file and follow the instructions (switch off phone, plug in cable, boot up phone, hit start when start button is ready)

if you want to do it in Windows 7 you have to download virtual XP from microsoft, then install as many updates as it will find. then do the same as above (install active sync and XP Modem driver inside virtual machine then run EXE)

You can do it through vista and windows 7 using all the other programs but if your version is 64bit then its even more of a pain in the arse.

There havent been any new builds for a while now. Hopefully there will be something new this week.

Next week, too long to wait. I thought OCK was going to have a build this week

Edited by cga

Guest jms2367
Next week, to long to wait. I thought OCK was going to have a build this week

khuanchai has a new rom based on wm6.5.3 23090 build for the i8000. as per khuanchai, this is the official wm6.5.3 build even though 23091 is the latest in this branch because m$ released an sdk with this build. hopefully there will be one for the i900 soon from one of our chefs.

Edited by jms2367

hello

not sure if u replied for this or not before

i have the PDhee_i900Omnia_23518_M2D_beta1

i cant add the easy today with the touchflo screen. cant figure out why

and as well

the days of the weeks are not in english, is there any way i can make them in english which will be easier for me?

the rom is great may be am just not following your answers or just too syupid to figure out the answer myself :)

Guest OmniaBos
Hello PDhee

Been using the M2D v2 ROM :: Build 23518.5.3.0 (Com 5) heaily for the last 48 Hours. Only issues i have found so far are:

1) Widget on TouchFlo home screen (with facebook and Com manager) seems to disapear and reapear at random

2) Some screens are not the correct size and miss the last 1/4 off the bottom (all programs screen in programs and Messages screen)

3) Music cuts out for a few mili seconds when listening through Music tab

4) Cannot use headphones to recieve calls but will work for music

Other than that it is still mega fast.

Keep up the good work :)

First of all, i'd like to say a very big thank you to PDhee.....He's really brought back my omnia to life with the M2D Build 23518 (Com 5) This is my fastest ROM ever and it is amazingly stable too. What i love most of all are the applications and the Today background .:D B) ;)

Secondly, I dont have any problems with them headphones and music, but the Easy Launcher widget does come and go randomly. Never really noticed the screen size problem though. Battery drains rather fast but there's a cab fix for that.

Lastly, i've been on this site for the past 14 months, but never did properly register neither could I reply and stuff.....this is my first post and reply in any topic B) :D

Edited by OmniaBos

can anyone tell me where the "lock screen" file is? i tried looking for it in the windows directory(show hidden and system files), but i can't seem to find it.

the reason why i want to find it is, because i want to add it to the start menu and i want to change the top hardware button to lock device rather than holding the end key

cheers onjo

Guest fattmatt

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here in the I900 forum.

I will be moving on from the I900 section due to a buying a new phone (I8000).

I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks and this is about the only thread I

post in anyway:)...sorry mods.

So thanks to all the chefs and all the participants, without you guys I would have sold my

omnia a week after I got it, now I love it and have a better knowledge of the WM OS.

A special thank you to Dhee.

Your work is much appreciated my friend and your roms rock!, keep up the good work mate.

Just for a bit of "on topic"...

I have been on the 23094 build for about a week now and have had no problems yet.

All working as advertised for me, apart from no keyboard selector, pfft.

Might see some of you in the I8000 section soon I hope.

Many thanks,

Matt.

can anyone tell me where the "lock screen" file is? i tried looking for it in the windows directory(show hidden and system files), but i can't seem to find it.

the reason why i want to find it is, because i want to add it to the start menu and i want to change the top hardware button to lock device rather than holding the end key

cheers onjo

Good luck my friend, ive been trying to find this out for months and it nearly sent me insane. My advice for you is to use AEButtons plus from here- http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php.

Ive mapped out the side button (menu) and it locks it right away with ease. If you want to use the power button on top then all you have to do is go into Settings>Personal>Buttons and up the top where the arrows are scroll to "wake up" and tick the box "when device is woken up, lock device" and press which button you want to wake up phone.

Good luck my friend, ive been trying to find this out for months and it nearly sent me insane. My advice for you is to use AEButtons plus from here- http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php.

Ive mapped out the side button (menu) and it locks it right away with ease. If you want to use the power button on top then all you have to do is go into Settings>Personal>Buttons and up the top where the arrows are scroll to "wake up" and tick the box "when device is woken up, lock device" and press which button you want to wake up phone.

thanks thats exactly what i wanted to do, my mistake, i wanted the the "menu" button, not the "power button" AEbuttons does that, but do you know any free alternatives?

Guest dragonmatahari
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here in the I900 forum.

I will be moving on from the I900 section due to a buying a new phone (I8000).

I didn't want to start a new thread just to say thanks and this is about the only thread I

post in anyway:)...sorry mods.

So thanks to all the chefs and all the participants, without you guys I would have sold my

omnia a week after I got it, now I love it and have a better knowledge of the WM OS.

A special thank you to Dhee.

Your work is much appreciated my friend and your roms rock!, keep up the good work mate.

Might see some of you in the I8000 section soon I hope.

Many thanks,

Matt.

we're still on the same OS :)

well.. think i'm stickin with this nice little i900 of mine until some wm7 mature device roll out...

thanks thats exactly what i wanted to do, my mistake, i wanted the the "menu" button, not the "power button" AEbuttons does that, but do you know any free alternatives?

Its a good app. ive also got my toggle wifi on/off by swiping right on the sensor or swipe left for power options for quick reset.

I will try and have another crack it again just for you! :) Windows 6.1 had the option for lock on side button so I dont know why they took it off for 6.5

Guest Maliasbaggio
First of all, i'd like to say a very big thank you to PDhee.... Battery drains rather fast but there's a cab fix for that.

Lastly, i've been on this site for the past 14 months, but never did properly register neither could I reply and stuff.....this is my first post and reply in any topic :) B)

I would also like to say too many thank you to PDhee....it is good that you showed up...your roms are REALLY stable & believe me i have flushed hundreds of them...!!

Regarding the Battery drain-mine stays alive for approximately 2 1/2 days {i have the 11 January 2010 - Omnia ROM M2D v2 base DXIF1 build 23518.5.3.0 COM 5 with BT-audio fix} version..but please post a link regarding this "cab fix" for that. So after the cab fix, how much the battery lasts?

Regards

I would also like to say too many thank you to PDhee....it is good that you showed up...your roms are REALLY stable & believe me i have flushed hundreds of them...!!

Regarding the Battery drain-mine stays alive for approximately 2 1/2 days {i have the 11 January 2010 - Omnia ROM M2D v2 base DXIF1 build 23518.5.3.0 COM 5 with BT-audio fix} version..but please post a link regarding this "cab fix" for that. So after the cab fix, how much the battery lasts?

Regards

+1

Please post this cab, mine stays alive for 1,5 days...

Can someone please help me how to get map search tab to work... I'v searchd all around and came nothing ?

For every one with same problem, solution is to install google maps to device not to my storage...

Edited by Urbi

Guest MartoKT

Regards

Hi , this bat link cab actually should be fixed the bat link on the tab and this has nothing to do with the battery drain :)

Hi PDhee,

I just about to flash and wanna try ur roms. Previously for the past 1 year, i had been modaco trying out roms from sector, khuanchai etc. Try alot of Khuanchai but still ended up using original 6.1 roms from samsung official. Reason been is that the response lags and phone hangs, need restart to solve, unable roms etc. So decided to use back 6.1 hoping samsung will release 6.5 official downloads from it website but till now still in vain.

So decided to flash to 6.5.3, the latest rom here.

So are you able to recommend which is the stable rom ? does it have samsung phonepad sms etc ?