Your Home Screenshots ! *Hero*

Guest Marcony0

Guest paulosman

all great shots, i'll upload mine in a min, just had 2 questions:

I only use 4, the 3rd one from the left is the centre one. It's MCR 3.2b2 with black eclair 1.3 metamorph theme by kosworld:

http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35701#post35701

It includes eclair icons and the lockscreen.

The wallpaper is on zedge.

Dude, is that the real Power Control widget from 2.x in your screenshot? How did you get it working on MCR?

snap20100113200926.pngsnap20100113201010.png

My Eclair 1.3 theme over Custom baked Modaco ROM 3.1

just curious, how did you get the Eclair lockscreen to work with MoDaCo ROM?

Any info would be appreciated guys,

Oz

Edited by paulosman

all great shots, i'll upload mine in a min, just had 2 questions:

Dude, is that the real Power Control widget from 2.x in your screenshot? How did you get it working on MCR?

just curious, how did you get the Eclair lockscreen to work with MoDaCo ROM?

Any info would be appreciated guys,

Oz

Id like to know that too please, love that lock screen!

Guest DarthOps

I have to say that this thread was an awesome idea but it has made me realise how completely boring my phone looks!

I now have some ideas on how to improve it a little.

Thanks peeps :)

Guest Marcony0
here is my homescreen. for comparison one before the wp is applied with wp set&save.

I like the door icon :) i'm speculating that it has to do with shut down or something .. can i get more info on that one ? :)

Guest DarthOps
have a look at deviantart.com, or get 'Backgrounds' from Market.

Thanks for that, when you use normal images for wallpapers (rather than the Background apps), do you use the wallpaper set & save to actually display the wallpaper (to keep the image from being "optimised") ?

What's the green icon on your home page?

that's isearch, a customizable search widget. it is targeted to german users, as most of the search engines use the german tlds.

I like the door icon :) i'm speculating that it has to do with shut down or something .. can i get more info on that one ? :)

close, but no cigar :) it's lockme widget, turns on or off the lock pattern with a single click (and looks nice :))

Guest Marcony0
Thanks for that, when you use normal images for wallpapers (rather than the Background apps), do you use the wallpaper set & save to actually display the wallpaper (to keep the image from being "optimised") ?

I do use that app " Wallpaper Set & Save " huge difference in quality.

Search on torrents , wallpapers with high res with theme of your choice :) or deviantart.com - http://marcon00.deviantart.com :)

Guest _unknown_
snap20100113_171731.png

MCR 3.1, Battery Status Pro and SysTray Monitor in the taskbar. Wallpaper is Bokeh Starflight.

Nice homescreens, good threat to get ideas for your own homescreen.

! question though, i see several screens with that blue Advanced.... icon. Anyone can tell what that is?

Here's the bokeh starflight wall in Hero size (640x480):

bokeh_starflight.png

Some more:

Bokeh.png

Shiny_Things_by_jsz.png

greeble_01_A_big.png

Just some wallpapers from DeviantArt resized to 640x480 (Lanczos method using IrfanView) and saved as lossless .png. Use Wallpaper Set and Save to apply (and retain the losslessness :)).

Guest Marcony0
that's isearch, a customizable search widget. it is targeted to german users, as most of the search engines use the german tlds.

close, but no cigar :) it's lockme widget, turns on or off the lock pattern with a single click (and looks nice :))

oh i see.. thanks :)