AdrianD

3 Free HTC Unlock codes

Hi, are you still offering the free codes, if so i have a htc wildfire that needs unlocking. kind regards

:mellow:

name = ASADGASOUR

hi there if the 3 codes are still for grabs, i have HTC 7 Mozart imei:35262904151324301

and HTC WILDFIRE IMEI: 354692043924741

hope they are still available.

cheers

HELLO I HAVE A TMOBILE MY TOUCH 3G THAT I NEED TO UNLOCK IDONT KNOW IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE HERE IS MY IMEI THANKS

IMEI 359444021870719

Hello,

I am testing a new service for a htc unlocking service. I can offer 3 free imei unlock codes. So if you want to unlock your htc without root just post your imei here and I will post back your unlock code. Only first 3 persons to post will receive a unlock code.

I am not trying to promote any service. I just have to test something and if I pay for the codes at least help someone instead of using random imei codes.

Thanks

Hi. i need the unlock code for my new t-mobile htc wildfire s. My imei code is 358225041654832. If you would please send the codes to my email address instead of the website. My address is [email protected] Thank you

Edited by Caylem

Hello there,I'm very grateful getting a chance to be registered.I'm a 3 HTC hero user from UK n now I want to unlock my phone which imei is 3657988028119589.It would be a great help if u get me the code to unlock it.

Thanks a lot.