High Resolution Icons For WM 6.5

Guest Sb.

• 2 weeks later...
Question, is there a way to replace the current icons on my device other than using the apps mention here, like copy and replace some *.png files. If so, where are these located on the device ??

Yes, but you have to rename them to the exact name as is in the windows folder, for example to change the camera icon you would have to rename it to Start_Icon_Camera.

Im using 1.9 JWMD Icon Changer works also good for me !;) but can i remove it and then use 2.5 will i have my icons ?

Yes, it will not remove your current icons.

does any one know a good program to resize a group of picture " without missing it's quality"

i've tried punch of them n' they all miss up the rounded edges " unlike when i resize it manually by the photoshop "

If its a low resolution pic then enlarging it will make it worse. Try find the same pic somewhere else but better quality and use it. From what I know photoshop is best and what I use.

Is there a template for Photoshop that we can follow to create these HD2 icons?

Ask DINIK if he can give you a templete.

Guest Владик

Hello

I´ve downloaded icon sized 512*512 pixels and even so they look veeery small in the main meny after applied

How do I edit these images such as they can be like standard WM6.5 icons for i900? (Not those giants for HTC)

Thanks, I appreciate ur effort!

Hello

I´ve downloaded icon sized 512*512 pixels and even so they look veeery small in the main meny after applied

How do I edit these images such as they can be like standard WM6.5 icons for i900? (Not those giants for HTC)

Thanks, I appreciate ur effort!

I wouldnt recommend going that big first of all stick to 128x128 for best performance or dont go over 256x256. To get the big icons use this Large_Icons.cab

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omnia-Fan

Ive changed the icons with jwmd and it works in start menu of wm 6.5 but it doesnt in SPB Mobileshell 3, remain the same default icons of 6.5 ?! How come and how can i change that to have your icons in spb ?!

Ive changed the icons with jwmd and it works in start menu of wm 6.5 but it doesnt in SPB Mobileshell 3, remain the same default icons of 6.5 ?! How come and how can i change that to have your icons in spb ?!

This will not change the icons in any other UI your using with your ROM's. You'll have to ask that with SPB users.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...