"No data connection" problem

Guest tocosta

Guest tocosta

Hi guys!

I've a problem with my Acer Liquid... I was charging it with data connection enabled when the lights went out... after a few seconds the lights came on but my data connection never worked again.

I enable and disable my data connection and nothing happens, I try to refresh the browser, I try to access gmail... "There is no data connection".

Has anyone else had the same problem? Has anyone an idea what it might be?

Thanks in advance, I'm very worried about this...

PS- sorry my english...

Edited by tocosta

Guest trispect
Hi guys!

I've a problem with my Acer Liquid... I was charging it with data connection enabled when the lights went out... after a few seconds the lights came on but my data connection never worked again.

I enable and disable my data connection and nothing happens, I try to refresh the browser, I try to access gmail... "There is no data connection".

Has anyone else had the same problem? Has anyone an idea what it might be?

Thanks in advance, I'm very worried about this...

PS- sorry my english...

Had the same problem...

Fixed it by resetting APN to the default settings and then adding my operators APN again.

My operator don't have own network btw so Liquid thinks I'm always roaming. Wonder if there is anyway to fix this...

Edited by trispect

Guest tocosta
Had the dame problem...

Fixed it by resetting APN to the default settings and then adding my operators APN again.

My operator don't have own network btw so Liquid thinks I'm always roaming. Wonder if there is anyway to fix this...

It worked!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!! :) B) :D