27/May 5.0.7.1 - CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Vegito168

I can't wait for Paul to get back, as do many others! LOL! To be honest, I have yet to try a Cyan ROM. Crazy right? ;) Yeah, I've just been following Paul on his Desire ROM since A1. I would love to see 5.0.5.6 w/ online kitchen! I like being able to add or leave out specific items as I please. ;)

Edited by Vegito168

Updated! :huh:

P

Changelog

27/Apr - 15:45 GMT

Updated to 5.0.6

Updated Desire Camera to support 5.0.6

Updated HTC_CIME to my patched version

Updated HTC_IME by jonasl

Updated Titanium Mobile

Updated Wavesecure

Guest youneek

There is an issue with the kitchen. I downloaded with all the options except the extras at the bottom and the CIME and titanium backup is missing.

Updated! :huh:

P

Changelog

27/Apr - 15:45 GMT

Updated to 5.0.6

Updated Desire Camera to support 5.0.6

Updated HTC_CIME to my patched version

Updated HTC_IME by jonasl

Updated Titanium Mobile

Updated Wavesecure

Guest youneek

I have re-"baked" 2 more roms and had the exact same issue. No titanium backup... Can we please get this fixed asap? I know I can download it from the market but I'm worried what if anything else is missing...

There is an issue with the kitchen. I downloaded with all the options except the extras at the bottom and the CIME and titanium backup is missing.

Guest Gausson

my n1 flash the latest baked rom with cime, when i press setting > language and keyboard > touch input Chinese > Chinese input setting (4th item), it will force terminate..... am i need to wipe after upgrade?

Guest Squeaky369

I am having issues flashing the ROM. I am wiping everything, and I am just getting a boot loop.

Anyone have any ideas, Im at a loss here. I had this issue with the last build as well. I've tried multiple variations of the kitchen with no luck.

Guest evanhindra

Yea, com.htc.app.HtcRingtonePickerActivity often appears on my end as well. I ended up choosing Android System as the default option whenever I see that selection pop-up appears.

Guest Gausson

i saw a exception in exception browser

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activityComponentInfo{com.htc/com.htc.app.HtcRingtonePickerActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/drawable-hdpi/popup_center_bright.9.png from drawable resource ID #0x20205e5

android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/drawable-hdpi/popup_center_bright.9.png from drawable resource ID #0x20205e5

also i can't find htc sense live wallpaper in the live wallpaper setting!!

Edited by Gausson

Guest Breece
after flashing desire camera app, wifi dont work (wifi cant get startet)

sorry for my english :huh:

Same problem: Reflashing kernel solved the problem though :P

Guest Gausson

I found that when I use the original live wallpaper ( which come with nexus one ), i press on the wallpaper, it will restart the phone.

Guest k3vink3vin

I am running the HTC_CIME pre-baked version, everythings running great, however, when entering URL in the browser, it is required to switch to symbol input to enter space. HTC_IME used to have this problem too and jonasl fixed it by having space instead of slash when entering URL. Is it possible to have the same for HTC_CIME?

Guest tasty

Yeah, it looks like some of the options that are selected in the kitchen are observed and some are not. Wavesecure was installed, but no wifi tether, no titanium backup... Any idea?

We're getting there, I have faith it will get resolved. :huh:

edit: clarification.

edit 2: all my stuff is fixed.

Edited by tasty

Guest RatSon

Hi, my market is extremely slow i have to wait some internal timeout before an app gets installed or a page loaded. do you have any idea i could do? i have already run fix_permissions.

this can be important: i came from a HTC Hero, and use the same account.

Edited by RatSon

Guest RatSon
Hi, my market is extremely slow i have to wait some internal timeout before an app gets installed or a page loaded. do you have any idea i could do? i have already run fix_permissions.

this can be important: i came from a HTC Hero, and use the same account.

it looks like i had to install a few apps and now my problem is gone :huh:))

Guest McNexus

I baked 5.0.6 with desire camera, and the camera force closes when i try to run it. Also the nexus wallpaper with the droid backrounds crashes alot. 5.0.5.1 works really smooth and nice. Any recommendations? Maybe a wipe this time?