Minor update!

More significant changes to come in my 2.0 release. Enjoy! <_<

P

Changelog

• Now using EPE54B RIL (fully tested)
  • No longer includes modified services file for consecutive notifications
  • Minor changes to trackball notification behaviour
  • Other small fixes + tweaks

Is it possible to do a minor update to the kitchen so that's possible to remove the trackball colors? Can I replace the driver with the one from 1.7 without borking the rom?

Guest qvert
are all market apps working?

because i heared on vanilla EPE54B the protected paid apps are blocked because the market doesn't recognize the leaked version?

ok i answer my own question

protected paid apps work

Is it possible to do a minor update to the kitchen so that's possible to remove the trackball colors? Can I replace the driver with the one from 1.7 without borking the rom?

As in to make it flash only white?

P

Guest lmjabreu
As in to make it flash only white?

P

Yes, and to answer my own question, replacing lights.mahimahi.so with the one from 1.7 works perfectly.

adb remount ; adb shell mv /system/lib/hw/lights.mahimahi.so /system/lib/hw/lights.mahimahi.so.bak ; adb push PATH_TO_1.7_lights.mahimahi.so /system/lib/hw/lights.mahimahi.so ; adb shell chmod 644 /system/lib/hw/lights.mahimahi.so ; adb reboot

Thanks

lights.mahimahi.so.zip

Edited by lmjabreu

Maps doesnt work for me, I have to install it manually through the link in the first post.

But then it works fine <_<

It was the same on 1.8 as well.

Thanks a lot for all your great work :mellow:

Guest DougEdey
Pls help me: i can't download any .img from this site. How i can do it. In my Download manager is permanently error.

It could be your download manager, try downloading directly via your web browser

Guest tasomaniac

I have just come from CM to MCR 1.9. I didn't wipe and it seems fine.

CM was showing the available space in the Ext2 partition of he sdcard. Can you add this also?

Guest Stea1thmode

Pual, when you have some free time would you consider implementing spare parts from Enom's ROM over at XDA? It has the option to reboot, goto bootloader and into recovery mode. I'm sure others will find this feature very handy instead of powering off or adb commands.

Guest Jeremy702
Hmmm, in that case in the 'Input' option you should have the standard android keyboard available as an input method, bizarre. I'll bake one myself and have a look.

P

Ok.. just an FYI - I just made a new bake, same problem. If I run the LatinIME.apk via a file manager and try install I get "Application not installed". I can't run it. If I try the LatinImeTutorial I can run that.

Guest monci85

gave me the error saying the launcher application launcher not responding and nothing works.. sorry for my English

Edited by monci85

Guest Stea1thmode
gave me the error saying the launcher application launcher not responding and nothing works.. sorry for my English

your English is fine,

any updates?

wipe then re-flash.

Guest Jeremy702
just download the HTC_IME Keyboard from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624416

1: adb remount

2:adb push HTC_IME.apk /system/app

3:reboot

thanks to alle with their great work.

I know I can do that, but that's really not the point. I was testing the HTC keyboard earlier and I do like the layout, but sometimes it pisses me off and acts funny. I would like to really just get the stock keyboard to work without having to install voice.

But besides that.. the MCR rocks!

Guest monci85

I come from 1.8 flashing the 1.9 and gave me this error Rova hours to do the wipe and reflash

done wipe flashing the 1.9 but still error in launcher

Edited by monci85

Guest tasomaniac

I have just installed this rom and google maps is not there. I have tried to install it from Market but I am getting "Incompatible Update" error message.

Guest MingoChang

It doesn't matter. Every time when I finish flashing this ROM and boot the system for the first time, it will give me this error. Just choose to wait for the launcher to respond. And do not forget to reboot when you launch the rom the first time.

So, I have a question for 1.9, too... Why the build number is still ERE36B rather than EPE54B? I'm using 1.9 without modaco add-on...

Guest dopetastic

Maybe this is a stupid question but i'm still new to Android...after this rom install, there are a LOT of apps that aren't showing up in the market. This is not the first ROM I have had this issue with. Even the custom baked ROMs with the old ERE27 fingerprint are giving me troubles. Anyone have any ideas?

Guest MingoChang
So it was a stupid question. Started working as soon as I inserted my SIM.

...Market.app uses the information in the SIM card to decide switch to which market.

Guest MingoChang

Paul, I'm sorry for my poor English, but what does this mean in your first post: "Google's EPE54B is good, but there are a few little tweaks that make it REALLY great... so i'm pleased to present MoDaCo Custom ROM 1.8 for the Nexus One."

Does it mean that EPE54B is not stable enough?

I'm using 1.9, but still ERE36B. The change log of 1.9 says it should use EPE54B... <_<