SlideIt

Guest Naruc

Guest Skywrit3r
I really like it so far but am forced to ask a potentially stupid question....

I can't seem to find the comma on this keyboard???? which is a shame as I quite like commas :(

Between Space and Enter

Guest Mythrix
Is there a keyboard which allows you to quickly switch languages? I use Dutch AND english.. would be nice to have both..

You can quickly change language in this app. As Skywrit3r already wrote: After pressing the 12@ button, the second button from the left at the bottom will switch between your primary and secondary language.

I like this keyboard! Kind of wish I didn't need two button presses for special characters (exclamation/question mark, etc), but I guess I'll probably still save quite a bit of time in total. Haven't really tried writing passwords or URLs with this keyboard yet, but I'm guessing it's probably easiest to just disable SlideIT and use normal ABC mode for that. (When you press 12@, there's a button on the top right of the keyboard to switch between SlideIt and ABC mode.)

Is this really a demo, will we need to pay for this app later?

Guest e2zippo
You can quickly change language in this app. As Skywrit3r already wrote: After pressing the 12@ button, the second button from the left at the bottom will switch between your primary and secondary language.

I like this keyboard! Kind of wish I didn't need two button presses for special characters (exclamation/question mark, etc), but I guess I'll probably still save quite a bit of time in total. Haven't really tried writing passwords or URLs with this keyboard yet, but I'm guessing it's probably easiest to just disable SlideIT and use normal ABC mode for that. (When you press 12@, there's a button on the top right of the keyboard to switch between SlideIt and ABC mode.)

Is this really a demo, will we need to pay for this app later?

It's a demo, and it will expire from what I've heard. The thing about dictonaries (and shortcuts) not beeing saved, it's a limitation in the lite-version, I mailed Dasur and asked him and he confirmed it. I just bought the full version, well worth the money if you ask me.

The only drawbacks so far is:

-Back/delete button is really slow! (except for when you've just typed a word, then the whole word gets deleted).

-i still haven't found a fast way to type url:s, I will have a look at the manual again for any tips & tricks (abc mode is not as sensitive as the "real" HTC keyboard.

It's a demo, and it will expire from what I've heard. The thing about dictonaries (and shortcuts) not beeing saved, it's a limitation in the lite-version, I mailed Dasur and asked him and he confirmed it. I just bought the full version, well worth the money if you ask me.

-Back/delete button is really slow! (except for when you've just typed a word, then the whole word gets deleted).

-i still haven't found a fast way to type url:s, I will have a look at the manual again for any tips & tricks (abc mode is not as sensitive as the "real" HTC keyboard.

Its just a demo, the keyboard kost 5,99 euro witch is the cost of a Bigmac so no biggy

Guest Skywrit3r

I know that it's a demo but it says that you can save 10 custom words. Since it takes some time before it disappears it feels like a bug. Demo or not if it doesn't save the words it says it can save, how can I trust that the paid version works.

I'm also a little annoyed with the slow delete, it should speed up after pressing it some time.

I do like the new update, word suggestion is much faster and I have less problems writing words that begin with the letter M.

Yesterday I found a strange bug that must be associated with SlideIT. When I tried to remove a shortcut on my home screen it was impossible. After a long press the app/shortcut opened instead of coming loose so I could remove it. It was the same on the lower 2 rows on all screens. After trying different non working solutions I deactivated SlideIT and it solved the problem. When I reactivated SlideIT the problem came back. The strange thing is that this was only temporary. Now I can use the keyboard and remove shortcuts.

Guest Ibanez33
Between Space and Enter

cheers

I realised that soon after writing. It was because of the way I hold the phone my thumb was always covering it and I assumed it would be with all the other punctuation and symbols :(

Guest e2zippo
I know that it's a demo but it says that you can save 10 custom words. Since it takes some time before it disappears it feels like a bug. Demo or not if it doesn't save the words it says it can save, how can I trust that the paid version works.

I'm also a little annoyed with the slow delete, it should speed up after pressing it some time.

I do like the new update, word suggestion is much faster and I have less problems writing words that begin with the letter M.

Yesterday I found a strange bug that must be associated with SlideIT. When I tried to remove a shortcut on my home screen it was impossible. After a long press the app/shortcut opened instead of coming loose so I could remove it. It was the same on the lower 2 rows on all screens. After trying different non working solutions I deactivated SlideIT and it solved the problem. When I reactivated SlideIT the problem came back. The strange thing is that this was only temporary. Now I can use the keyboard and remove shortcuts.

I've had the exact same problem, but after like 25 tries i managed to move it without disabling SlideIT (didn't think of that)

Maybe we should mail Dasur and let them/him know of these problems/feature requests.