digidales

SPV M3100 phone numbers

Can anyone pls help?

Sorry, am a bit dim but phone on last legs, it seems.

I can explore my device through active sync but want to know which file has all my numbers in. Don't care about losing any other data on the phone but I added about 50 numbers in recently and I desperately need them before the phone gives up the ghost.

Can anyone pls help?

Sorry, am a bit dim but phone on last legs, it seems.

I can explore my device through active sync but want to know which file has all my numbers in. Don't care about losing any other data on the phone but I added about 50 numbers in recently and I desperately need them before the phone gives up the ghost.

The contacts are in a database called PIM.VOL, but you're on a hiding to nothing if you back that up and expect to be able to use it again on a new/replacement phone....... :D

I posted this response (Recover text messages with broken black screen), which relates to backing up text messages - however, the same procedure can be applied to your predicament......plus you get a backup of calls/messages/contacts/appointments into the bargain :D

Hope this helps,

Mark.