MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest yankyjz
same thing here still will not send

Did you check on the other end if they got the mms you sent? Cause when I send an mms, on my side I get an error that its not sent but the other person IS receiving it!

Guest East_Coast
Did you delete old apns first and then reboot after?

Yup.. I just tried it again, and this time it at least didn't FC, and i have a mobile network back, but still no MMS(unable to send. Retrying)

EDIT****

Weird.. Now it is working..lol I tried sending one to my wife instead of myself and it worked.

Thanks-

Edited by East_Coast

Guest nexvision

Ok here is the correct file. http://db.tt/jXvHQT It sends however if you click on the message status it will say pending. I get no error and have verified it sends I sent to 4 different people they all got it. Plus I sent to my email via MMS and got it as well.

Guest East_Coast
Ok here is the correct file. http://db.tt/jXvHQT It sends however if you click on the message status it will say pending. I get no error and have verified it sends I sent to 4 different people they all got it. Plus I sent to my email via MMS and got it as well.

It the other Apn is working, do you suggest just leaving it alone or trying this one you just posted?

Guest nexvision
It the other Apn is working, do you suggest just leaving it alone or trying this one you just posted?

Just use apnbackup and back it up before deleting and restoring. The choice is up to you though.

Edited by nexvision

Guest kwandds

Nexvision. It worked!

At first I got a sim card missing error, but then I restarted the phone and it works.

Thanks again

Guest nexvision
Nexvision. It worked!

At first I got a sim card missing error, but then I restarted the phone and it works.

Thanks again

Glad to hear it now just keep that file on your SD card and you will always be able to restore it on any ROM.

Guest kwandds
Ok found a problem and I just tested by emailing myself and my GF worked for me restore this APN file http://db.tt/Ws0pTP

This is the one that worked for me. You should start another thread because I know there are a lot of people using US t-mobile with this problem.

Good job

Guest Breze
Yup.. I just tried it again, and this time it at least didn't FC, and i have a mobile network back, but still no MMS(unable to send. Retrying)

EDIT****

Weird.. Now it is working..lol I tried sending one to my wife instead of myself and it worked.

Thanks-

Now mine is working

Thanks

Guest JAEJAE723
Hm ok, wifi off, mobile off, gps off for 9 hours while I was sleeping... Charged it just before sleep to 100% with the wall charger, and put it near my bed.

Woke up 9 hours later, battery was down to 36% :D :( :(. In Spare Parts, partial wake usage is very similar to what I would see under MCR ROM, except in "other usage" the "running" was 99% of the time, and I tapped on it and it said "time spent without sleeping: 9h29"... So something drained my battery, and I'm not sure what. I sure am hoping the new kernel will fix that ;)

sns

I been using this for a few days and I must say the battery life is terrible with the R22. I was also getting the SIM card error too, I still get it when i go to the set up menu. It works fine though. :)

Guest Elkoren
Hm ok, wifi off, mobile off, gps off for 9 hours while I was sleeping... Charged it just before sleep to 100% with the wall charger, and put it near my bed.

Woke up 9 hours later, battery was down to 36% ;) :D :(. In Spare Parts, partial wake usage is very similar to what I would see under MCR ROM, except in "other usage" the "running" was 99% of the time, and I tapped on it and it said "time spent without sleeping: 9h29"... So something drained my battery, and I'm not sure what. I sure am hoping the new kernel will fix that :)

sns

In the same situation as well... Only sometimes I get more than 24H of the Battery in regular use and sometimes it drains after 6-7 hours of regular use (or even sleeping).

Hopefully the beta versions with the released kernel would help with that issue.

Elko

Guest Batkoto
I still have absolutely no A2SD.

Its very easy to check if your A2SD/ A2SD+ is working or not.

Perform "Partition SD" as described in the thread, install your apps, you will not see any folder under the SD card or any additional menu in device.

However, after completing apps installation, bring some widgets on the homescreen (widgets of some apps just installed or shortcuts of these apps)

Then power off the device and remove your SD Card. Power device back on (without SD card) and check if your shortcuts/widgets or installed apps will be shown on your homescreen or app launcher menu.

If everything is replaced by broken icons or simply text "unable to load widget" then your apps are stored on your SD card.

This is how it works for me.

Edited by Batkoto

Guest Brian L

Is this r22 underclocked or undervolted? The reason i ask is because i have setcpu set at 998MHz, but its only performing at 768MHz. Also, i feel like the r22 was alot faster for the first day or two, but now its freezing alot and kinda running sluggish? Also, sometimes after being in an area with no signal, when i leave it wont reconnect to the network. I have to restart the phone to get a signal. Anyone else experiencing any of this?

Guest AndroidAppCritic
Its very easy to check if your A2SD/ A2SD+ is working or not.

Perform "Partition SD" as described in the thread, install your apps, you will not see any folder under the SD card or any additional menu in device.

However, after completing apps installation, bring some widgets on the homescreen (widgets of some apps just installed or shortcuts of these apps)

Then power off the device and remove your SD Card. Power device back on (without SD card) and check if your shortcuts/widgets or installed apps will be shown on your homescreen or app launcher menu.

If everything is replaced by broken icons or simply text "unable to load widget" then your apps are stored on your SD card.

This is how it works for me.

There are easier ways to check this.

Guest East_Coast
In the same situation as well... Only sometimes I get more than 24H of the Battery in regular use and sometimes it drains after 6-7 hours of regular use (or even sleeping).

Hopefully the beta versions with the released kernel would help with that issue.

Elko

My battery life is also pretty poor. I had a full charge at 4pm, it is now 830, only used the phone VERY mildly, fairly below average for me, and i am at 64%. That is with Juice Defender running.

Last night i left the house at 6pm, fully charged, and by mid night or so i was down to like 15%.

Guest demosuzki
Sometimes after being in an area with no signal, when i leave it wont reconnect to the network. I have to restart the phone to get a signal. Anyone else experiencing any of this?

Yes . Same here.

Guest AndroidAppCritic
Well share it for all the ppl having troubles then

Sorry. Was on the run.

Quick background info: I flashed r22 and there was something weird going on with a2sd+. I didn't have time to investigate and simply restored my Cyan nandroid. My conclusion was, and this is based mostly on my quick experience with the ROM and what others have said here, that it has something to do with ext4.

Three ways...

1) You can check the sym links by typing "mount" in terminal. Check if /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 it is mounted to /system/sd.

2) Sometimes, the ls -l command will show you sym links as well.

3) Lastly, you can cd into the /data/app, /data/app-private or /data/dalvik-cache directories in terminal and then issue a pwd (present working directory) command. It should show you that you are in the corresponding directory on the ext partition if it's working.

Guest yankyjz
Sorry. Was on the run.

Quick background info: I flashed r22 and there was something weird going on with a2sd+. I didn't have time to investigate and simply restored my Cyan nandroid. My conclusion was, and this is based mostly on my quick experience with the ROM and what others have said here, that it has something to do with ext4.

Three ways...

1) You can check the sym links by typing "mount" in terminal. Check if /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 it is mounted to /system/sd.

2) Sometimes, the ls -l command will show you sym links as well.

3) Lastly, you can cd into the /data/app, /data/app-private or /data/dalvik-cache directories in terminal and then issue a pwd (present working directory) command. It should show you that you are in the corresponding directory on the ext partition if it's working.

You always gotta make stuff more difficult! LoL. JK

Thats how I would do it as well (probably cause that how you showed me to do it)! LoL

Guest Sylar2010

I hope Paul will focus on this Rom with the new kernel this week, froyo is on its way too but if we can have a stable and fully working Desire Rom on N1 I will forget froyo

Guest kkempe
I hope Paul will focus on this Rom with the new kernel this week, froyo is on its way too but if we can have a stable and fully working Desire Rom on N1 I will forget froyo

What about a Froyo with Sense and Desire Kernel? :)

Guest kkempe
It will be possible perhaps in several months when HTC will do the 2.2 version for Desire

I might remember, that Paul stated out, that he got Sense independend to the android version some weeks ago. As I understood he's able to include sense even in never versions of android.