MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest meverha1
You dont have any keyboards? Not even the stock one? Very odd!

Nope, nothing. I ended up baking a version of Desire r22 and installing it.

I'd still like to know how to get a keyboard in the other Rom...

Guest yankyjz
Nope, nothing. I ended up baking a version of Desire r22 and installing it.

I'd still like to know how to get a keyboard in the other Rom...

Im sure you tried going into settings & making sure the keyboard was selected? Maybe try downloading a keyboard and try to install it. Good luck!

Guest excaliberXHTC

I paid for premium so I could use the kitchen, tried two roms yesterday and neither will boot.

Boot loop at least 5 or 6 times and then I had to give up and flash back to another rom.

I wiped everything first and then flashed so not sure the problem...

Guest Sabiwa
I paid for premium so I could use the kitchen, tried two roms yesterday and neither will boot.

Boot loop at least 5 or 6 times and then I had to give up and flash back to another rom.

The first time it will take a while to get the phone to boot, while it does you see the htc logo with text refreshing some times

Guest Mikewet

I having the same problem with you. Boot loop.

I nandroid backup, wipe, then flash r22, boot loop.

Try again for 2nd time. Same thing happen

Was using CM5.0.7 T2 before this.

Anyone can advise what am I missing?

Edited by Mikewet

Guest Fuskand
literally an hour ago i baked a version of r21 and you make r22 the current alpha

R22 has been available to modaco adfree + for awhile broseph. You gotta keep scrolling to that third post! (well not anymore)

Guest Aspergillus
The first time it will take a while to get the phone to boot, while it does you see the htc logo with text refreshing some times

Did you really whipe everything? If you got an extPartition on your SD Card and baked with A2SD or A2SD+ it is well possible that you have to wipe ext Partition on your SD Card too.. I had that problem and it looped while booting. Whiped SD Card and all worked fine.

You can try by taking out sd card compleatly.. if it boots then its the problem I describe here.

First boot sometimes takes a good 10 minutes so be patient.

Greez Aspi

Edited by Aspergillus

Guest androiduser1

So with the previous TEST version of the R22 Alpha, I installed it on two Nexus One devices. The random issue I had was one of the Nexus One devices installed the ROM smoothly, however, the backlight on the capacitive buttons did not light up even in a dark room. Does anyone know if this final alpha version has fixed the issue yet? Anyone experiencing this issue still?

Guest lyrikal757

I do not understand why everyone wants a flawless port of something that was NOT meant to be on this phone. The devices are SIMILAR not carbon copies. the nexus one is meant to run what it came with. not sense. Hence if you want sense, there will be hick ups that come with the territory.

+ no one is entitled to speedy updates. Paul does this because he wants to not because he has too and just because you have a membership, you did so for access to the freebies and the kitchens. Not to pay Paul and subscribe to some sort of entitlement. You paid for additional features. You could have easily remained a regular member and gained access to ROMS without a kitchen and the knowledge.

-end rant.

Guest tasomaniac

Is this the new A2SD method (used in Cyanogen 5.0.6)?

Im worrying about which recovery menu do I have to use?

And my second question is can you include JBED JAVA to other roms? Is it possible? If not why?

Thank you man

Guest muncheese
Smh. No need to be a douche.

It's a joke.

You know, those things you go "ha" "ha" after you hear it, and then a slightly good feeling comes alongside it?

Guest yankyjz
I do not understand why everyone wants a flawless port of something that was NOT meant to be on this phone. The devices are SIMILAR not carbon copies. the nexus one is meant to run what it came with. not sense. Hence if you want sense, there will be hick ups that come with the territory.

+ no one is entitled to speedy updates. Paul does this because he wants to not because he has too and just because you have a membership, you did so for access to the freebies and the kitchens. Not to pay Paul and subscribe to some sort of entitlement. You paid for additional features. You could have easily remained a regular member and gained access to ROMS without a kitchen and the knowledge.

-end rant.

We are all sooo done with this crap so please keep your rants to yourself! Im sure everyone will appreciate it. If you enjoy rants, go read the last 25 pages or so. I dont mean any offense but please understand this was all said again and again, so lets not rehash it & lets stay on topic!

Thanx :)

Edited by yankyjz

Guest anthdroid

Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to figure out how to get the voice input button back to the left of the spacebar on the keyboard.

Guest hp22

Anybody else having issues with the top wake up button on r22 when in sleep. Sometimes I need to press multiple times to wake... I wish we had trackball wake up...

Edited by hp22

Guest sanmartindj

Hey Paul, thanks for your hard work. I was just wondering what happened to the the 3d gallery and the car home option in the kitchen. You said they were coming back.

Thanks

Edited by sanmartindj

Guest sanmartindj
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to figure out how to get the voice input button back to the left of the spacebar on the keyboard.

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=Po...mp;qpid=1278236

Same problem here. Before you could select it from the settings menu but now it's gone, and if i try to change it with the modded keyboard I will get a constant force closes :)

Guest NickBr

how come the Navigation Panel on r22 is not the same as the one in r21?? It doesn't have the picture menu when you go into it just a word menu...

Guest anthdroid

I heard some people in here mention baking the ROM with the default messaging app to get around mms issues...

I have the stock Nexus one ROM and a few version of Cyan ROMs on my SD card...anyway to install the stock messaging app from a zip?

I found in Cyan ROM Mms in /system/app...

Guest richy
Anybody else having issues with the top wake up button on r22 when in sleep. Sometimes I need to press multiple times to wake... I wish we had trackball wake up...

Yes, same issue here since R20