MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

After using froyo plain and froyo r17 I am still not convinced it's a strong and stable rom so I hope PaUl will resume his work with Beta 1 of Desire Rom,pleaaaase ;)

Frozen Yogurt still isn't very "tasty" compared to having hTC Sense on devices! What was Android thinking? Still feels and looks a bit like Eclair to me. Kind of boring even after setting everything up and buying all kinds of stuff on the Market. =/ Flash on Froyo seems to slow down internet browsing a bit compared to Flash on Desire ROM. Anyhow, for the most part, Desire ROM w/ hTC Sense is really making things nice for Nexus One users, and outweighs Froyo. Patiently waiting for our genius, Mr. Paul, to finalize his work. =D

Guest Batkoto
Ok ive installed this Rom and can't send photos via sms... whats wrong?

You mean you cant send photos via MMS.

Check your APN settings, you might have to put them manually

Look into the thread, there is talk about this

Guest stepinmyworld
You mean you cant send photos via MMS.

Check your APN settings, you might have to put them manually

Look into the thread, there is talk about this

i was looking for a good apn settings forum and found this

Name: T-Mobile US

APN: epc.tmobile.com

Proxy: 216.155.165.050

Port: 8080

Username: (leave this blank)

Password: (leave this blank)

Server: (leave this blank)

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 261.155.165.050

MMS Port: 8080

MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0 (don't know if this is important)

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN Type: (leave this blank)

it worked for a connection with tmobile but maybe that's not the right one if you have an unlimited data plan? maybe i should call them

Guest damoz

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this! I'be used all sorts of custom ROMS since getting my Nexus One, and this is my favorite.

Can I use another kernel with this? For example, intersectRaven's? How about the Froyo radio?

Thanks!

Guest ultrabrite
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this! I'be used all sorts of custom ROMS since getting my Nexus One, and this is my favorite.

Can I use another kernel with this? For example, intersectRaven's? How about the Froyo radio?

Thanks!

i use the intersectRaven's kernel (2.6.33_AVS-800mV_20100427_1352_UniversalUpdate) with MoDaCo Alpha r22.1 ;)

EDIT : http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...ble-hybrid-avs/

and everyone says that Froyo radio is not fully compatible with the Desire ROM...

Edited by ultrabrite

Guest x986123

I thought the Nexus was Google's baby, and all development should be centered around it, because it is a developer phone. Sense runs pretty bugged and slow compared to the official one. I wish it just worked, I love sense, but only if it's fast.

HOPEFULLY, Paul will port Sense 2.2. I heard it will be out June 23rd. Just about 2 days left. If Paul doesn't get it running, hope KingKlick gets it running.

Edited by x986123

Guest damoz

I just cooked up my first custom ROM, with the Nexus One original boot and no WaveSecure, and flashed it, then ran Titanium Restore.

Works like a charm!

Amazing work, MoDaCo.

Guest Aspergillus
FAIL

Well if Paul Failed to provide an update this Week I don't care..

last week he wrote "update next week hopefully"

Probably next update will be FroYo allready.. FroYo for Desire is on the way..

if that happens i'm all Happy.

Greez Aspi

Edited by Aspergillus

Guest ultrabrite

"hopefully" != FAIL

i agree ;) !

"hopefully" != FAIL (hopefully ≠ fail)

Edited by ultrabrite

Guest NCommander
Can anyone confirm that FM Radio is not finding stations anymore since r22.1. Radio 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2

Bevore with r19 and same radio..it was working.

Aspi

Seems to be true here, although I can't get r19 to work either. r22.1 Force Closes, r19 just hangs trying to enable the radio ...

Guest DavideBeatrice

HELP PLEASE!!!

Im on r22.1 as2d+.

Today I tried to use my navigation software but gps was not working (gps connection closed says).

so I tried wiping and after the new flash Ive this error: com.google.process.gapps and gps still not work.

before with r22.1 without a2sd gps was working.

gps is not working only with my navigation software but seems to work with google maps...

any idea?

help me please!!!

thx!

Guest Sylar2010

From Paul's twit:

A Legend update is coming, as is a Desire on Nexus update and Streak MCR, just not until i've finished the top secret side-projects

Finger crossed ;)

Guest flintpez
Are you able to send mms and receive them in full instead of being limited to a small file?

I'm curious also. The issue with MMS was all that made me leave this rom. Got tired of sending issues and only receiving tiny images.

Guest muncheese
From Paul's twit:

A Legend update is coming, as is a Desire on Nexus update and Streak MCR, just not until i've finished the top secret side-projects

Finger crossed ;)

The update is just gonna be a picture of a desire literally on a nexus.

Guest surviven6802
Are you able to send mms and receive them in full instead of being limited to a small file?

Did you get mms to work and if so how?

I've never been able to get sms and mms to work flawlessly. The only solution has been to use the native messaging app when baking the Rom.

Is there an option for the "native" messaging app, before baking. If so, where is it? Or where else can I find the native msg app without rebaking and reflashing all over?