MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest teknologist
Incidentally after SERIOUS work by myself and lilhermit, we're well on the way to fixing coloured trackball notifications for Desire ROMs. Believe me it's SERIOUSLY non-trivial, but we're making good progress!

P

Good work guys !

Guest NexusCody

Pulled it down and installed with Radio Update (even though I was already there), so far so good. I'm not having any force closes of anything so far. One again Paul, thanks! I'm loving this ROM more everyday....I'm only hoping we can get a Bluetooth fix at sometime down the line.....is that possible or is that something that we are going to have to wait for another drop from HTC for?

Guest flankaflunk

Loving Alpha 12!!! First time since pre-root that I am able to stay at 4 bars strong! Normally it would be at 3 most of the time, but this one is going strong! Thanks for the hard work!!

Guest Graphreak
Just grab the ERE36B radio.

Balls, correct MD5 IS 824a7a397bb9a42896072b4b574077cb.

P

<_<

That's a relief.

Thanks! :mellow:

Guest PhonePersona

Can anyone confirm if GV integration has been resolved yet?

Planning my dad's funeral long distance so I really need this feature right now <_<

Thanks.

Guest richy

Hi Paul,

The dictionary (spelling suggestions) are now actually covering over the words themselves when typing a text message in portrait mode (didnt have this problem on any of the previous ROMS)...

Guest dr3blanc0

Is it just me or is alpha 12 taking way longer to download then the other alpha's. Is it bigger or something I don't understand, please help.

Guest ernien

just installed 12. waited a bit so this is my first stab a it. looks fantastic, runs very smooth for an alpha. i was able to restore all apps with ti backup and exchange email and calendars are working!

thanks Paul, this rocks. i'll post any issues i see while i play around with it.

Guest ernien
Is it just me or is alpha 12 taking way longer to download then the other alpha's. Is it bigger or something I don't understand, please help.

mine came down as quickly as any other. it is bigger than any other rom i've used the kitchen for.

Guest gigascsi
This is undervolted only for frequencies < 256MHz.

P

Paul what does mean undervolted only for frequencies < 256MHz??? I must use any program as setcpu or is all automatic?

very compliment for your great job <_<

Guest hefeglass

my only issue is with the camera app so far: none of the adjustments (anything with a thumb slider) work...zoom, brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation...

i like having the flash working again, but i reallllly loved the awesome adjustments built into the HTC camera app...i was hoping everything would be able to work together. Im assuming you probably already know about this issue, just thought I would mention it in case you havent noticed.

thanks for all of the hard work, paul! I have been using this rom every day with very few issues...cant wait till a new beta drops!

Guest dr3blanc0

I downloaded the alpha 12 ..did a wipe..then tried to install it says installation aborted because file was corrupted...any help me.

Guest hks18psigst
Baked wave secure in my Rom by mistake where did you hide the app /system...? I can't seem to find it

Never mind I found it.. its called com.wsandroid.apk if anyone else wants to know thank you

Guest dr3blanc0

I downloaded the alpha 12 ..did a wipe..then tried to install it says installation aborted because file was corrupted...any help me.

Guest ernien

same thing happened to me on the first try. i re-wiped and tried again and it worked.

Guest hks18psigst

I did a full wipe and wallpapers still in wrong order.. not complaining cause I use picsay to set wallpapers but just letting Paul know..

Guest misticjeff
What is good in N1 lockscreen? I didn't use mute option at all. Desire Lockscreen is much better + music player controls.

N1 lockscreen only as an option in kitchen.

and just for those of us who aren't quite as savvy. How do we enable music controls on the Desire lockscreen???

Edit:

Paul... any chance of full screen rotation in apps?? Cyanogen has enabled this and it's a godsend when using in a car dock, etc..

Edited by misticjeff

Guest krumbsd

Am now a happy Plus member. Have been watching this thread since the first alpha came out, and have personally tried four different alphas.

however, i am back to Modaco's N1 ROM.

I could live with the bluetooth issue - fiddling with the 'discoverable' setting eventually gets the phone connected to my Senn MM200 headset or Logitech Purefi speakers.

However, the showstopper for me was the way Google Reader renders pages. That is my most used address (google.com/reader) and i spend over two hours everyday going through the feeds. with the stock and other ROMs, the pages fit perfectly. But on the Desire ROM, you get a horizontal scroll and reading soon becomes a PITA.

Have seen this issue mentioned earlier, but does anyone have a fix? Maybe some config file that can be edited using Astro? If i can get Reader working fine, i will instantly jump back to a Desire alpha. What Paul has done with it is amazing.