MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest dooey5
depends on which image you want to look at.

for boot.img, use the scripts here

for system.img,userdata.img you need unyaffs (because those are images in the yaffs file system).

get it here

this can be used to extract nandroid backups as well, in case you need something like an apk out of there.

Thank you - and forgive me for the noob questions - I'm looking for a GUI app to run in Windows (on my desktop) to look inside these files - not pearl.

Does such exist? Or am I looking at it and totally missing it? lol

Guest viskas

I have just flashed the alpha 12, but I have seen that I can't see protected applications any more.

why?

Is there a (simple) way to restore the complete list?

thank you!!!

luca

Guest dr3blanc0

Does anyone see the softbuttons glitch in alpha 12 this didnt happen in alpha 11. In alpha 12 sometimes the keys light sometimes they don't.

Guest smirnophe
Does anyone see the softbuttons glitch in alpha 12 this didnt happen in alpha 11. In alpha 12 sometimes the keys light sometimes they don't.

On my Nexus they've never been on since Alpha 7. For some people everything is ok...

Guest aliminator

Hmmmmm. GPS works for me but doesnt get the street names. I see the street names fine on the map but the voice direction say unknown street and the written text on top says unknows street. Got this on both A11 and A12. I guess its back to A7 for me <_<

Guest dopetastic
Hmmmmm. GPS works for me but doesnt get the street names. I see the street names fine on the map but the voice direction say unknown street and the written text on top says unknows street. Got this on both A11 and A12. I guess its back to A7 for me <_<

Same problem here.

Guest xkonni

Thats actually a problem with the hacked maps app.

See here.

Guest DaT108KaT

<_< Hey Paul...just wanted to say thanks! Appreciate the work you've been doing and so i went ahead and subscribed to MoDaCo Ad Free. Ive been running this for about a week now without linux swap or ext and it seems to work great! Only two questions though (sorry if they seem noobish but im new to this)... First - If i use a linux swap and ext partition will i get better results or can i just flash without either which is the way ive been using it? And second - Why does the HTC Music app start automatically after a reboot when i have the music widget applied to any of the 7 homescreens?

Again...Thanks a million!

Guest Scott Ricketts
The stock ROM is in a thread at the top of the Nexus One forum <_<

I LOVE this place! I am so enjoying this new ROM, it's like getting a new phone all over again! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen and put all the nice guides everywhere that let me step through the process of getting this on.

Guest Jim Zafrani

Not sure if it has been covered yet (there are over 100 pages of comments and search does not come up with anything) but is ActiveSync push working for anyone? On my phone it is very erratic. Sometimes it works but mostly, it does not. I set the schedule to Push and new messages do not get pushed unless I either go into the mail app or I actually refresh.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Guest cortez
Not sure if it has been covered yet (there are over 100 pages of comments and search does not come up with anything) but is ActiveSync push working for anyone? On my phone it is very erratic. Sometimes it works but mostly, it does not. I set the schedule to Push and new messages do not get pushed unless I either go into the mail app or I actually refresh.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

i've been using Exchange ActiveSync since Alpha 7 and have not had any problems with Push/Time-based email activity. my schedule is set as Peak Time 7 am to 7 pm M-F using push, and Off-peak times every 30 mins. (forgive my condescending question...but) have you set Push for both your peak/off-peak times (e.g., you go to Settings->Accounts & Sync->Exchange ActiveSync->Schedule)? when mine is set to push, email arrives on my cell before it arrives on my laptop. if all else fails, you can try deleting and reconfiguring your exchange setup. sorry i don't have a sure fire solution to give you...

Guest claritoz

just bake a rom that doesn't have maps OR uninstall maps then re-download maps from the market .. that should fix the navigation.

Guest Scott Ricketts
just bake a rom that doesn't have maps OR uninstall maps then re-download maps from the market .. that should fix the navigation.

That fixed it for me. Buzz locations are working again as well.

Guest NexusCody

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Push for ActiveSync is working fine for me for the most part. I have noticed however, if I have the phone off and i do some work in email on my notebook, those items are not synched with the phone when I turn it back on. it's kind of weird. However, as long as the phone is connected updates are synched fine.

Guest aliminator

Thanks man, that did it. Cheers

Guest vzontini

Thanks Paul for this amazing ROM. I can not wait until it is good enough to be marked as stable. I donated to keep the progress moving. Great work!

Guest 7wonders

Is there anyway to uninstall the htc swipe down lock screen and only have the gesture unlock screen? If not would it be possible to not include the htc lock screen as an "option" in the kitchen Paul?

Guest loukas kalatzis
Is there anyway to uninstall the htc swipe down lock screen and only have the gesture unlock screen? If not would it be possible to not include the htc lock screen as an "option" in the kitchen Paul?

+1 there is this opportunity?

Great Work Paul ! thanks for all the efforts.

just want to report a bug on A12 rom.

it happened to me twice,

when i'm in the Phone application and SMS is coming in, the phone crashed.

other than that, it's works great !

Lior

Guest LilRedzMD

I have noticed a few bugs in A12...

When text messages after text has been sent or after hanging up from phone call all my messages have been wiped out.

Sometimes not getting in TouchScreen Feedback and need to reboot phone in order for it to work...

Sometimes it has frozen....

Any other people with the same problem.