MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest senorbuck

Hey folks. Just flashed A14 and it's working like a champ. Setup Google account and that synced fine. Added Facebook and this thing has been syncing for HOURS. None of my contacts have changed and I can't link contacts (HTC/Desire contacts) to anything Facebook related. A12 seemed to work fine but I don't think it's a build thing. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a better way to set these accounts up (order)? Other than that, this thing is pimp!

UPDATE:

Removed Facebook account and re-added. Working <_<

Edited by senorbuck

Guest 7wonders

Big thx Paul, great work as always. Any chance of making the htc swipe down lock screen optional? From what I can gather its impossible to uninstall through manage progs or can it be done through terminal or adb??

Guest acispades

I have a question...sorry if it's really stupid but I included the radio update with the Alpha 14 build I made in the online kitchen. I check my phone and it says the following:

Firmware Version

2.1-update1

Baseband Version

32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2

Kernel Version

2.6.33-msm-teknologist-0.7

root@neutrino #1

Build Number

passion-user 2.1-update1 ERE27 24178

release-keys

Software Number

MoDaCo Custom ROM with Sense ALpha 14,

SSH password: ankila

Browser Version

WebKit 3.1

I'm assuming I don't have the ERE36B or EPE54B radio? How should I go about just updating the radio? Because I think I've tried it a few times so far and it just sticks with ERE27. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Guest Graphreak
I have a question...sorry if it's really stupid but I included the radio update with the Alpha 14 build I made in the online kitchen. I check my phone and it says the following:

Baseband Version

I'm assuming I don't have the ERE36B or EPE54B radio? How should I go about just updating the radio? Because I think I've tried it a few times so far and it just sticks with ERE27. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

That is the ERE36B radio version and the latest one afaik.

Guest Stea1thmode

Firmware Version

2.1-update1

Baseband Version

Kernel Version

root@neutrino #1

Build Number

release-keys

Software Number

Browser Version

WebKit 3.1

you , already have the ere36b radio

Baseband Version

Firmware Version

2.1-update1

Baseband Version

Kernel Version

root@neutrino #1

Build Number

release-keys

Software Number

Browser Version

WebKit 3.1

you have the updated radio mate.

don't worry.

Lior

Guest acispades

Ok, turns out it was indeed a stupid question <_< thanks for answering Graphreak, Stea1thmode and iad.

Edited by acispades

Guest Scott Ricketts

After it's sucked in Facebook contacts, how the heck do I delete them?? I've turned off Facebook contact sync, but I want to clean up the mess it's left behind.

Guest PhonePersona
After it's sucked in Facebook contacts, how the heck do I delete them?? I've turned off Facebook contact sync, but I want to clean up the mess it's left behind.

Not sure what you mean by 'after its sucked in...' but I'll advise you not to delete your FB contacts.

It seems as though you'd prefer not to have the FB contacts mixed in with your phone or google contacts which is understandable and fairly easy to do.

Open up your contacts and bring up the settings menu.

Select 'view' (its the eyeball <_<)

Choose which contacts you'd like displayed.

For example, I have 450 Facebook contacts and 240 Google contacts. I chose to see only my Google contacts and then I can sync with FB if needed.

Edited by PhonePersona

Guest JonnyRockets
Alpha 13 is now online! <_<

P

Changelog

Alpha 13

• TRACKBALL NOTIFICATIONS! See this post for further details!
  • EPE54B RIL library (I recommend you use the latest radio)

Nice!

The link is kinda broken btw. It should be:

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/303...0/#entry1212066

Anyway! Great work. If I wasn't already an AdFree member, this would make me sign up! :mellow:

Edited by JonnyRockets

Guest Scott Ricketts
Not sure what you mean by 'after its sucked in...' but I'll advise you not to delete your FB contacts.

It seems as though you'd prefer not to have the FB contacts mixed in with your phone or google contacts which is understandable and fairly easy to do.

Open up your contacts and bring up the settings menu.

Select 'view' (its the eyeball <_<)

Choose which contacts you'd like displayed.

For example, I have 450 Facebook contacts and 240 Google contacts. I chose to see only my Google contacts and then I can sync with FB if needed.

When I hit the phone button, the Facebook contacts are still mixed in there. That's where I'm looking to purge them from.

Guest PhonePersona
When I hit the phone button, the Facebook contacts are still mixed in there. That's where I'm looking to purge them from.

It appears as though the dialer displays your call history, favorite and then 'everybody else'...in that order.

If you've added your FB contacts to the phone, I can only assume that your options are to remove them (which is always messy) and do a reboot.

However, I'd suggest a reboot first to see if the phone will sort it all out on its own once it recognizes that your FB contacts are no longer on the device....I wish I could think of something else to help.

The FB contacts showing up in the dialer isn't really an issue for me.

Sorry <_<

Guest nexvision

App drawer > people > MENU > view: and uncheck any u don't want to see.

Edited by nexvision

Guest Scott Ricketts
App drawer > people > MENU > view: and uncheck any u don't want to see.

Did that, they still show up in the dialer, I've added them, removed them and rebooted.

Guest caveman_78

No lighting up touch buttons bug stilll ther. This ROM is another time unusable for nexus like mine. :(

I think I should buy a Desire to be able to enjoy this ROM. :D

I hope future releases will focus in fixes instead of new features so the alpha can be converted in a Beta or in a Final version. <_<

Thanks Paul anyway for your work . :mellow:

Guest ascito
No lighting up touch buttons bug stilll ther. This ROM is another time unusable for nexus like mine. <_<

It works with light sensor. Try to hide it with the hand...