the wifi still not funtioning

I need help please ;)

Guest vipermo
after upgrade to r21

the wifi became disable

even I restore the backup and to r17

the wifi still not funtioning

I need help please ;)

did u flash ur phone or install the roms over the top of each other?

Guest GodDriven
thanks alot mate

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/303...brew/page/4720/

Just In case you guys forgot.. He did leave the seperate kitchens from A16-A19... They start from post 4726... You will see them there.. I think some forgot.. This is better than just downloading the ROM ( if you still want to customize)... Of course on Page one of this Thread there are the prebaked ones.. On this r21 build.. So if you want older, (A19-Perfect) then just click the link above and bake yourself a replacement.. ;)

Just Thought I'd remind you all, so we don't have to ask for the same thing over & over.. Thats what we're all here for, but, we can try to keep it down by pointing each other in the right directions...

**Update**

Today the Sprint Nexus was announced to be in the CellBrite System.. No sign of it on Big Red yet.. But.. Big red does have another N1 baby brother.. The HTC DROID Incredible.. This is avail for pre-order on the 19th and going on full retail on the 29th.. The HTC Evo is due for release on the 13th of June.. (the only true big brother)... I finish to state.. I mention this for our beloved followers.. Cause if you ask me.. I am VERY excited to (Hopefully) see Paul's hand on the Evo.. Justice I tell you, Freedom with open source, WILL prevail.. Oh I kill myself.. LoL.. ;)

Oh and don't forget to remind your friends or if you have a Droid.. The Droid Kitchen IS the BEST thing to BE done.. I have tested and Much better than just downloads and flash, well you know the drill.. Click on the link below, copy and email it, text it, GV or GTALK it.. Who cares.. ;) Share the love.. Share the love...

Edited by GodDriven

Guest demosuzki

nexus one car dock

anyone having issues with the new car dock and this (excellent) ROM ?

i get no extra sound enhancement when docked.

is it just a symptom of the known bluetooth issues ?

(or is the dock just sh*t. ?)

Guest houstonblaney1
Does anybody know how I can use the stock dial-pad?

I would also like to use the stock contact list. It's just so much easier for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, does anyone know of a way to force the apps to be "listed" with a small icon, and then name to the right of the icon? For me, it's just so much easier to quickly find what I'm looking for in "list view".

UPDATE: Ok, I figured out the "list view" feature . . . When viewing apps, click on the Settings button, and Voila! List View! ;-) Now, if I can just get it to use the default phone look and feel. . . .

Bake yourself a ROM without HTC Contacts. I personally think the HTC Contacts/dialer is better than the stock contacts/dialer just because of the T9 functionality. Just a personal preference.

Guest fuzio1963
как включить подсветку кнопок!!!???

How to turn on .........what? English my Russian friend, English, please?? ;)

Or, at least Polish ;)

Edited by fuzio1963

Guest skydart
Bake yourself a ROM without HTC Contacts. I personally think the HTC Contacts/dialer is better than the stock contacts/dialer just because of the T9 functionality. Just a personal preference.

Thank you! Excellent, I will give that a whirl. ;-)

Guest Pegasus123

Hi, I flashed my N1 with r21 Desire ROM, and I cannot connect my Jawbone headset. Is the bluetooth completely not working on r21 rom or I did something wrong when flashing? I already wipe all data then install the rom.

Any suggestion/advice? Do I have to wait for r22 to resolve this?

Thanks.

Guest MrAce87
Hi, I flashed my N1 with r21 Desire ROM, and I cannot connect my Jawbone headset. Is the bluetooth completely not working on r21 rom or I did something wrong when flashing? I already wipe all data then install the rom.

Thanks.

i suggest you read the thread before posting

Known Issues

* Bluetooth does not work reliably

* FM Radio finds stations but does not produce any sound

* Footprints camera view is rotated 90 degrees

* USB mount notification does not fire - use 'USB Mount' application from menu.

Guest houstonblaney1

Thanks.

Seriously man. The first post says "READ ALL OF THIS POST AND THE ONE AFTER IT" in giant red letters. Is it really that difficult? There's also an entire post with "Known Issues" and a "Changelog." It's not like the post is on page 183. It's the 3rd post!

People need to read/search before they post. This is a place for people to get help and try out the goodness that is Android on the wild side (all this unlocking/flashing business). I can't tell you how many times I've read "Help me. My Bluetooth doesn't work." Search for your answer before you post. This thread is now on page 255. Chances are you'll find the answer to any question you can think up within these pages.

Guest willdenham

Anyone else having a problem with alarms on R21? It seems that it only happens if I've restarted my phone, but they just won't go off even though there's the active alarm symbol in the upper right near the clock at the top. They're also listed as active in the HTC Worldclock app.

I've had it happen two days in a row now, and the only way I can get an alarm to work is to delete it if it didn't go off and make a new one.

Guest fuzio1963

Thanks.

Read, read, read........can you? ;)

Guest SJamG

Hi There,

I have just got an HTC Desire...pretty nice, but the branding from Orange is terrible.

I am sure most of you will have heard that you cannot use gTalk - which is frustrating to say the least!

I am looking to see if I can get an unbranded version of the Desire ROM to replace the Orange one...

Will this one work?

Thanks

Guest dima555

Has established а19 all as though normally but it would be desirable to activate illumination of touch buttons!! Whether it is possible!??

(At language not so - strongly do not swear)

Guest muncheese
Hi There,

I have just got an HTC Desire...pretty nice, but the branding from Orange is terrible.

I am sure most of you will have heard that you cannot use gTalk - which is frustrating to say the least!

I am looking to see if I can get an unbranded version of the Desire ROM to replace the Orange one...

Will this one work?

Thanks

Nope, this is for the nexus one.

Guest Pegasus123
Seriously man. The first post says "READ ALL OF THIS POST AND THE ONE AFTER IT" in giant red letters. Is it really that difficult? There's also an entire post with "Known Issues" and a "Changelog." It's not like the post is on page 183. It's the 3rd post!

People need to read/search before they post. This is a place for people to get help and try out the goodness that is Android on the wild side (all this unlocking/flashing business). I can't tell you how many times I've read "Help me. My Bluetooth doesn't work." Search for your answer before you post. This thread is now on page 255. Chances are you'll find the answer to any question you can think up within these pages.

Thank you for your response. I did read the thread (though I admit I didn't search) and saw that it said bluetooth does not work reliably.. but to me it sounds like it will connect my jawbone headset but it might drop my call or connection. I didn't know it just meant it doesn't work at all.

Anyway, I am glad people response to my question even it didn't sound so good though.. ;)

Guest PhonePersona

Just checking in.... ;)

My dad was finally laid to rest a week ago and I'm back on the grind.

My Nexus One was never recovered and I just couldn't afford to buy another one, especially when so many new and exciting Android devices are on the horizon.

So lately, I've been using an HTC HD2...Ugh, Windows...I know, right?

Anywho...I just wanted to say 'Hi' to all of my Android family and let you know I miss y'all.

God willing, I'll be posting witcha soon.

Have a great weekend ;)

Guest Vegito168

Paul.........All your die hard fans await your return. ;) We can't wait to see what new additions or updates you will give us next. Even though this ROM is obviously not yet near a final version, it has conquered all my needs without falter. I don't care for bluetooth, so no issues there for me. ;) Anyway, just wanted to show my appreciation for your hard work, and can't wait to see what you will surprise us with when you get back. Have a safe trip back buddy.

Guest ivopjr

We are sure waiting impatiently for Paul's return. Can't wait to go back to the Desire ROM. I tried the A19 and R21, but I went back to Cyanogen for now. Really loved the Desire ROM from here. Hope that the next ROM can be more reliable, more stable and have all the bugs fixed. Way to go Paul... thanks for your great work. Hope you enjoyed your vacations... Hehehehehe.... you have a bunch of crazy people waiting for the next ROM version.

Take care every one. May God bless us all!!! ;)