MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest hah2110
For info, this won't become Beta until Bluetooth is working properly (if that's even possible before the next drop). We've got a lot further than I thought we would tho given the right state the original ROM is in! :(

P

Confirmed that flash is working and 5mp although the pictures seem more washed out on this rom. Nothing a little photoshop can't fix but oh well. Paul - any ETA on a Beta with BT?

Confirmed that flash is working and 5mp although the pictures seem more washed out on this rom. Nothing a little photoshop can't fix but oh well. Paul - any ETA on a Beta with BT?

When I find the problem and fix it, or I get a new leak. :(

P

Guest originalgoast
Just checked and the official AIM app shows up OK in the market for me too...

P

Ok im going to try clearing the phone and re uploading the alpha 11 in hopes that it'll correct itself.

Guest grainysand

Yes, afraid so.

By the way, after wiping, I got past that error. Unfortunately, ran into the boot.img being too large again.

Guest Gonz7711
I'm still unable to get certain apps from the Market like the official aim aim app or google goggles w/ alpha 11

I have loaded the new alpha 11. First off great work Paul. Your efforts and dedication are incredible. I have tried the camera and the flash is not in sync with the camera. It is early. Pictures come out dark. This was the case with Manup456/kingklix version as well. The live wallpapers do not load. When I select the live wallpapers it takes me to the desire static wallpapers instead. This is a very stable build, I feel silly complaining about these minor issues. I have a lot of respect for the work you have done and continue to do for us all.

I have loaded the new alpha 11. First off great work Paul. Your efforts and dedication are incredible. I have tried the camera and the flash is not in sync with the camera. It is early. Pictures come out dark. This was the case with Manup456/kingklix version as well. The live wallpapers do not load. When I select the live wallpapers it takes me to the desire static wallpapers instead. This is a very stable build, I feel silly complaining about these minor issues. I have a lot of respect for the work you have done and continue to do for us all.

Hmmm, interesting, I had no other apps running in the background, I wonder if it's a CPU use / priority issue?

re: Live Wallpapers, configure them from Settings -> Personalize instead and you can then select them.

P

Apologies for those upgrading using A2SD and getting errors, i'll look into this as a priority, should be a straightforward fix. :(

In the interim, when you're in recovery, try doing this as a fix...

adb shell mount /data
adb shell rm /data/app
adb shell rm /data/app-private[/code]

...then try the update zip again.

P

Paul, I still get FC with Sim Toolkit. It FCs with com.android crashing

Oops, can't test it right now as I chose not to bake it in, lol, it DID work for me before though! Any 'adb logcat' of the crash?

P

Guest Gonz7711

live wallpapers work through personalize. thanks.

Guest grainysand

Got around the boot.img problem by flashing the boot.img from alpha10. Seems to work okay. Hooray, 5MP camera!

For future reference, Paul, would you mind instructing me how to keep apps2sd and so on when I update next time? I ended up re-partitioning my SD card, which necessitated some back-ups and lengthy file transfers. Bit hurty.