How to Increase/Decrease B7610 Audio (Speaker,Earphone,Music,Radio etc.)

Guest daskalos

Guest asdsdsad

Hello, I would like to change only the volume of the internal speaker because during a phone call I can barely hear the voice and if there is noise outside I can't hear almost anything.

The volume of ring tones and music are quite good so I don't want to touch em.

I already tried to follow some guides and change some settings but then I couldn't hear any sound anymore so I want to be sure thay the change I am going to make are working fine.

Can anyone help me?

Guest Athlos
Hello, I would like to change only the volume of the internal speaker because during a phone call I can barely hear the voice and if there is noise outside I can't hear almost anything.

The volume of ring tones and music are quite good so I don't want to touch em.

I already tried to follow some guides and change some settings but then I couldn't hear any sound anymore so I want to be sure thay the change I am going to make are working fine.

Can anyone help me?

I believe its the Voice Receiver section but beware i think after that you must set the Speaker Vol. as well because it defaults to 0.

Guest asdsdsad
I believe its the Voice Receiver section but beware i think after that you must set the Speaker Vol. as well because it defaults to 0.

No matter what I do, even if I change only one parameter and then I put it back at its original value, the phone goes mute and I can't hear no sound anymore and I have to hard reset.

I have Windows Mobile 6.5 pro. Is there a software that increase the volume instead of playing with registry values?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest Irondingo69

I found that the lower I went the louder it got. I had fun I maxed everything both ways. I didnt blow anything, It just got really distorted at full volume. There is a hardware limitation I am guessing and distortion could cause damage over time.

Edited by Irondingo69

Guest Irondingo69

Thanks for this thread its the Shizz. I dont know how anyone get this info otherwise. I was poking around my windows directory and found this audioCodec.exe. In the about of this program it says AK4671 & MAXX9877 register editor

version Louvre_0.1. It has a plethora of settings similar but more daunting than the above, There are 7 submenus debug mode and register dump etc. I dont dare change anything without making a book of all the default settings first cause if i fudge something I will never get it back.

Edited by Irondingo69