MEGAlite ROM 6.5.5 XXIL2

Guest daskalos

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VOODOOS!L

anyone else got a warning that this rom will stop working within 30 days? The timebomb has not been removed apparently...can we still remove it?

Guest daskalos
anyone else got a warning that this rom will stop working within 30 days? The timebomb has not been removed apparently...can we still remove it?

Uh oh... it seems it's not patched properly... :P

Backup your files people....Better use 23547

Guest jimmboonline

WOW!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION:

"Just found out that this ROM was not patched properly, and may expire in May 1

It is recommended to backup your files...."

LOL, just got that today!!!!!!!!! and it made me upset..... and i started looking everywhere for such a nice rom.....and as they say in Thailand, NO HAVE!!

By far the best rom i have used (out of 3 including orig.) THANK YOU!!!!!!

I just downloaded the 23547 build, and thought maybe to check this post to see if i missed something..and BAM, there you go, right at the top!

absolutely no problems though with the 23545 build, my 4GB class 6 memory card has all the .CABs i need after hard-reset :P

however i am running X64 WIN7 and will have to wait till tomorrow at work on the X86 XP to flash with octans 2.14 :(

Thank you again, YOU ROCK!

Omnia Pro B7610 feels 2X Faster than stock rom!!!!!!! that's what the wow was for up top!

after i closed all apps with task manager, (google maps, samsung phonebook, WMP, word2010, wmtorrent) Elecont launcher running

RAM: 82.05 MB FREE!!!!!!!! (after all day of running everything i normally do and then some, no soft reset or power cycle for 12 hours)

Thank you again, YOU ROCK!!! :(

Thank you,

James M. Hryb

Guest gosiunia1

Today I tried to run my office 2010 beta as usually I do (I have beta ver from attached cabs) and it was shown a message that I need to uninstall beta version, then install Office Mobile 2010 from Windows Marketplace for Mobile.. Can anyone help me how to get working office on this rom. It even doesn't have to be 2010. Any working version (2010/2007) will be fine...

Waiting 4 Your help guys..

Guest B7610
any idea how i can change the hardwarekeyboard from english back to germany?

cause z and y is changed and i cant type ö,ä,ü and in some programs i have also problems to type ( opera will not accept the "w" dont know why ^^)

edit:

solved: flash again with other multi csc (before i had an 7620 ger csc that doiesnt work corectly)

Edited by B7610

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest drwakey

s***, read this too late. My version realy expired 10 minutes ago.

Crap, what shall i do know, have currently just a Win7 machine here, my netbook with xp is elsewhere :-/

Edit: also cannot connect it to the pc now, how should i reflash it? :'-(

Edited by drwakey