[ROM] Xian v1 (LiquidE)

Guest xian1243

Guest xian1243

Sorry, I misread your post. :S Yeah, I can if you want. I personally like it transparent... I must have forgotten to put it in. I'll put it in the next update.

Guest xian1243

@Mods Sorry for the double post.

I'm working on the new .bin... :P

I'm making some nice speed and framework edits, to give you guys a LCR/Evil like optimized ROM. I'm fixing most of the problems (MMS, Nexus LW, WiFi after flashing superboot, etc.).

I'll keep you guys posted... I think I'll have a beta to upload in a couple of hours! Based on work by Evil D: (may his father rest in peace...), and edits, configs by me.

Guest xian1243

I'm editing the services framework to get you guys some white text goodness. :P I'll have two versions, one with transparent notification bar background, and one with Desire (transparent is better IMHO).

So, v0.3 is for Evil 1.9 and v0.4 is for the new leaked bin. I'll be updating the OP soon, I hope. I have homework and studying to do on top of this.

EDIT: I was wondering if you guys wanted some optimizations packed in too... for the new bin...

I can add all of the usual superboot, tweaks, plus themes and mods, all in one package. Kind of like what LCR is. I find that getting rid of Acer specific configs in the system speed it up a ton... I have 80mb of RAM free on startup, with live wallpapers and Launcher2 (acer 3D optimized, helixlauncher2 lags).

I'd like your input.

I'll have two updates in that case, both with the mods, but each containing a different theme (one has a notification bar mod, which is clean, simple, but makes the bar a bit nicer to look at, and the other, my original Desire theme).

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

Almost done. Fixing a few things here and there, testing, then you'll have it. :P

You'll lose your data, so Nandroid, Titanium Backup your apps, SMS, etc., before flashing!

You need to flash the new .bin for the Radio, everything else is in the update (kernel, system, etc.).

UPDATE: Done, I'm flashing to make sure it's alright, then updating OP. It's about 110 MB, so it may take a while to upload. :( Have fun.

I only had time to make ROM with clean look, Desire theme will have to wait. But it's still good.

UPDATE2: OP updated, link in 1 minute. :(

EDIT: Sorry guys... mediafire isn't working, trying megaupload.

Edited by xian1243

Guest rafyvitto
Almost done. Fixing a few things here and there, testing, then you'll have it. :P

You'll lose your data, so Nandroid, Titanium Backup your apps, SMS, etc., before flashing!

You need to flash the new .bin for the Radio, everything else is in the update (kernel, system, etc.).

UPDATE: Done, I'm flashing to make sure it's alright, then updating OP. It's about 110 MB, so it may take a while to upload. :( Have fun.

I only had time to make ROM with clean look, Desire theme will have to wait. But it's still good.

UPDATE2: OP updated, link in 1 minute. :(

EDIT: Sorry guys... mediafire isn't working, trying megaupload.

You my new hero lol, patiently waiting for your new v4 desire mod rom =D

Guest xian1243

Uploading (Speed Mod + Clean Theme + Extras) update.zip to deposite files. 90% :P

No need to wipe, and your apps + data SHOULD NORMALLY stay intact. But please, just in case, Nandroid!

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

:P No problem, sharing is caring.

FYI, I'm using it, and I have about 80 MB of free RAM on startup. Your own results may vary, as the more apps you have installed running, the less RAM you have, obviously... XP.

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

uploading to multiupload. New link in 5 minutes. By the way, if you look in ringtones, there's a little surprise, from me. :P

EDIT: My connection is acting up... estimated time... 1 hour.

I'm trying my best to get a mirror. Piter, can you upload to a mirror, in case my connection fails? Thanks a lot.

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

Sure thing. :P I'll make another version with it. The desire ROM isn't up yet, and I have exams tomorrow, so I can't work anymore on the ROM. Expect something nice around Wednesday. :(

Deposit files should be working, I'm uploading to multi-upload, but could take a while. Just retry every 5 minutes or so.

Edited by xian1243

Guest rafyvitto
Sure thing. :P I'll make another version with it. The desire ROM isn't up yet, and I have exams tomorrow, so I can't work anymore on the ROM. Expect something nice around Wednesday. :(

Appreciated mate thank you.

Guest xian1243

19% multiupload. Has anyone flashed it yet? I'm curious to hear your thoughts before I go to bed... which is soon. :P

EDIT: My upload crashed... ugh. Trying again.

Edited by xian1243

Guest Piter1225
19% multiupload. Has anyone flashed it yet? I'm curious to hear your thoughts before I go to bed... which is soon. :P

57%, I have really slow connection today :(

Lol, download crashed

Edited by Piter1225

Guest Mr.r9

Hahaha, today also my internet was out for like 10 hours! I had to change the router. It's like the cursed internet day.

Just leave it till Wednesday when you are free Christian. Btw, what are you studying? School/Uni?

Guest ahsid

Everything is running smooth, thanks great rom !! But I get Fc's with HTC IME keyboard and the Gscript app disappeared from the menu after running your two scripts...

EDIT: My upload crashed... ugh. Trying again.

I could download it from depositfiles and will try to upload it to multiupload now

edit: Upload started @multiupload Estimated time left: 01:05:35 :(

Edited by m106