Desire to standard Android

Guest munkimatt

Guest munkimatt

Obviously the old method on the Hero of enabling standard Android has now disappeared and Home Switcher doesn't give me an option for standard Android, is there any way to do it? I would quite like to check it out and would love a go on voice input for texts.

Any suggestions?

Guest Chad Petree
Obviously the old method on the Hero of enabling standard Android has now disappeared and Home Switcher doesn't give me an option for standard Android, is there any way to do it? I would quite like to check it out and would love a go on voice input for texts.

Any suggestions?

=)

Guest Chad Petree
That method does not work with retail desire. So far no one found a way to disable HTC Sense UI.

I havent got mine just yet, im waiting for the silver desire to pop up , so that method only worked on the "test desires" ?

Guest scotch whisky

Instructions on how to enable Speech to Text can be found here over at XDA developers.

The original link to the app. has been deleted by a Mod. But if you look a few posts down you will find other links.

Edited by scotch whisky

Guest fomalhaut3
Instructions on how to enable Speech to Text can be found here over at XDA developers.

The original link to the app. has been deleted by a Mod. But if you look a few posts down you will find other links.

hi, the mod took away also the other links.

do u know the link for the app??

greets

Edited by fomalhaut3