i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Compuse

Awesome, still using your german i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23549 Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura

I liked the menu structure on that one, but already downloading this one .. can't wait to see!

Guest catfishboy
Ok I changed the download Link

MegaUpload is good 2 me :P

Hi!,Krazy,

Thanks for your great work! but the megaupload is not working in some region like mine, it's keep showing: This service is temporarily not available from your service area. World you please made a different link.

Thanks a lot !!!

Guest dimera

Can you share the M2DV2 theme and the taskbar /button for the start menu/ you are using :P

Edit: Ops, you was faster :(

Edited by dimera

Guest lsherif

Hi Radd,

Just want to thank you for this piece of art, really a unique one, with lots of new applications & add ons.

One thing bothering me is the weather update on home page still showing Hamburg , with all tweaks done as changing operating settings.

Could you guide me to the way of showing my city ?

Guest hakkierez

Merhaba, Radd

Sadece sanat bu parça için teşekkür etmek istiyorum, gerçekten eşsiz bir yeni uygulamalar ve eklemek ons dolu.

işletim ayarlarını değiştirme gibi bir şey rahatsız beni eve sayfa hala Hamburg gösteren hava güncelleme, tüm tweaks bitmiş ile.

Acaba benim şehir gösteren yoluna kılavuz beni?

[/ Quote]

tab, clear the air after u want the city of Hamburg for a while and soft reset sec to

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey guys

You must first delete the city of Hamburg (to remove Hamburg go to Weather Tab), only then you can add the locations of your choice.

If you add a city, the data automatically transferred abt 5 - 10 min to Homescreen or you do a Softreset

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Rebels

Hi radd, nice to c its done finally, just 1 thing, megaupload sucks man, it'd be gr8 if u upload to mediafire, its good and very convenient. Hope u or any1 around upload ths superb roms on mediafire. Tnx and can't wait to try.

Guest MimomaN

wow man , finally i downloaded and flashed my phone

believe or not , i am now enjoying my phone more than before

it's the first time to feel my phone like that ever since i bought it

i can say now you are a real legend :P

let's back to the feedback :(

so far i don't think i have a real problems with the rom , but here's my points :

1- mouse finger didn't work in mouse mode

2- is there any way to make the menu looks like a " menu view " not tree mode , i mean like this picture ( click here )

3- free ram is only 39 MB after using for a couple of hours , is there any way to make more ram by clearing or restarting or something like that ?

4- the big orange lamp ( click here to see what i mean ) that appears in middle of the S2U2 screen didn't appear with me , how to show it ?

5- how to change the ringtone folder to my storage instead of my device ?? because it takes a lot of space

those is my questions so far , please answer me my friend to make the rom better and better

i will update those points once i get more questions

Edited by MimomaN

Guest SsBloodY

I am not the cooker but I can answer you some questions.

1.In the newest rom's (windows mobile 6.5.x) finger mouse is not working.

4. This is the charging animation. And this is not a lap but a battery plug your phone to the charger and you will see.

Oh and for 3. Use cleanRAM and cleanTemp they will help and little.

and for 2. there was a .CAB somewhere in the internet but I can't seem to find it right now

Guest MimomaN

Good , thanks a lot SsBloodY

about the finger mouse are you sure ?

because in the German version of the same rom when i tested it i found the mouse finger working !!

now what i need is point no.2 and no.5

also i have a question about S2U2 :

the S2U2 locks very fast , after 5 seconds , how to make it lock after 1 min ? i looked at all the S2U2 sittings but i can't find how

also how to disable the vibration on the S2U2 screen ?? i looked also at all sittings but i can't find how

any one could kindly help with those points and no.2 and no.5 above ? :P

Edited by MimomaN

Guest hakkierez
Good , thanks a lot SsBloodY

about the finger mouse are you sure ?

because in the German version of the same rom when i tested it i found the mouse finger working !!

now what i need is point no.2 and no.5

also i have a question about S2U2 :

the S2U2 locks very fast , after 5 seconds , how to make it lock after 1 min ? i looked at all the S2U2 sittings but i can't find how

also how to disable the vibration on the S2U2 screen ?? i looked also at all sittings but i can't find how

any one could kindly help with those points and no.2 and no.5 above ? :P

post-577179-1270731383_thumb.jpg

post-577179-1270731393_thumb.jpg

Guest Krazy Radd
correct that the wifi and bluetooth button aren't working? =/

:P Oops think I missed something...sorry :(

Will make a Fix Cab right now....

Edit:

For not working BT and WiFi in ActionScreen

here it is...FIX CAB for Action Screen & BT Toggle Fix english (coz BT Toggle is german)

Download:

Fix ActionScreen Wifi/BT & BT Toggle English

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest MimomaN

Thanks a lot my friend for the fix

i would be happy if you answered my questions no.2 and no.5 above , about the menu and about changing the folder for the ringtones

thanks again friend :P

Guest Krazy Radd
Thanks a lot my friend for the fix

i would be happy if you answered my questions no.2 and no.5 above , about the menu and about changing the folder for the ringtones

thanks again friend :P

Hey bro

about the Honeycomb, yeah it is possible ....but I need to modify the cpr files. No time 4 that, sorry.

But check out our german forum, somebody posted links to have 4 rows in Honeycomb.

Check out My Storage...we created folders like "my documents" for ringtones, my videos, my pictures & my music. There u can put all ur ringtones.

Edited by Krazy Radd