i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest zagzag99

After flash - hardreset and softreset after XA finished I can't get more than an empty screen

Manilla failes to load.

M2DTP failes ofcourse.

Can't type password to wifi

Can't choose any other today screen

S2U2 doesn't start (only once after reset)

switching back to a workable rom.

Guest corpisa
After flash - hardreset and softreset after XA finished I can't get more than an empty screen

Manilla failes to load.

M2DTP failes ofcourse.

Can't type password to wifi

Can't choose any other today screen

S2U2 doesn't start (only once after reset)

switching back to a workable rom.

that´s weird ;) sounds like a faulty download or something, I´m testing both versions and they both work with no problems at least everything you are describing I´m able to do just ok...

better luck next time!!!

slds,

Guest Araya84

hi everyone, you did a very good job on this rom, but today I got a little (big) problem:

at first the illumination of the screen was always dark and there was no way to modify it; then I wasn't able to use any keyboard, they opened but when I tapped on them there was no entry on the screen; then all the hardware buttons didn't work, no volume, no camera; then after soft reset the phone froze everytime for some minutes and till it works I'm not able to do anything.

so 5 minutes ago I did another flash with the same rom and did hard reset, now let's see if it works ^^

Guest Ramy_Ahmed
Thanks friend

i downloaded this app and made backup

but are you sure this will backup everything ??

any way , i have a problem with updating the phone part

i can't upgrade it using the links that Karzy posted ( Phone.bin )

i have windows 7 and i downloaded the one for Vista

i got this log from grandprix :

Device name:

EBoot version=00.ZH

Start downloading...

PHONE-Switching USB to PHONE...

PHONE-Automatic driver detection failed..

PHONE-Attempting to open COM 0...

PHONE-Port Create failed...: COM 0

i don't know why , i tried a lot , also i closed all the antivirus progs

so what is the problem ?

i flashed the rom successfully without any problems , but the phone part why i can't upgrade it ?

+1

Same problem here in WIN XP

Guest Araya84

I have also a question: is it possible to disable the startup music? and how to set the sound levels so that they remain always the same?

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey guys

Don't manually activate the WM6.5 Lockscreen, coz it's not even there (We removed it)...ur display will be a little bit dark and u can do nothing about it except Hardreset.

Check out second Post....

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

great rom

but i have a series bug make me crazy that is when i made any change in S2U2 Seating and save it when i lock the screen by taping on look icon i found the light for screen is dimming and the light became very dark i tried to make any thing but without any result the only fix is HARD RESAT

Is the Bug from the S2U2 or what

thanks in advance .

Guest ebsbow

Flashed it with XP( virtual) using the exe pack, not GP. But I had to flash it twice before everything worked.

You may need to install the USB driver before you start. Check the wiki on the board if you forgot something.

Don't know why, but it seems to work fine now.( crazy start up animation ;)

++ Guy's!

(!) The messaging Outlook folder button, does give me en Visual C++ error( vector subscript out off line..) Quits after 'Abort'

Guest corpisa

I have been playing with M2DTP...

just in case someone wants a search bar in their home screen and don´t give a s... about his operators name on screen ;) (in case you wonder what theme I´m using is none other that my favorite Shokka9 Black from ShkV23 ;) )

slds,

post-209926-1270854438_thumb.png

post-209926-1270854444_thumb.png

post-209926-1270854457_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest waldir

After flashing and loading this Rom, Should I really hard reset including the option to erase my storage card? I have never done a flash in this way and I would like to double check if would be possible just flashing the main memory. Tks!

Guest mobilefox
After flashing and loading this Rom, Should I really hard reset including the option to erase my storage card? I have never done a flash in this way and I would like to double check if would be possible just flashing the main memory. Tks!

Don't hard reset your storage card,just the main memory.

Guest elhamy201
great rom

but i have a series bug make me crazy that is when i made any change in S2U2 Seating and save it when i lock the screen by taping on look icon i found the light for screen is dimming and the light became very dark i tried to make any thing but without any result the only fix is HARD RESAT

Is the Bug from the S2U2 or what

thanks in advance .

please we need a fix for this bug

Guest MimomaN

jo & Norrin ,

what about video call , i guess it's disabled in the rom

if so , can you offer cap file for video call Compatible with your rom

@ all : guys , any one updated the phone part yet ?

please tell me if you saw a REAL deference ( see this post for details )

Edited by MimomaN

Guest elhamy201
jo & Norrin ,

hey bro , don't bother you will not notice any difference

Guest TFreire
jo & Norrin ,

Hi Masters ;) i'm using the Spirito Maligno ROM, till now, the best ROM i've ever used.

The only great problem that i've seen in this ROM it's that thing about Video Call's. It would be great if you could fix it.

I've also updated the phone part, i use to had the PUJA1, updated it to ZHIE1 and it seems to be more stable.

Great Work JN Foundation!

Guest GesaugeN

Hi

I've flashed my mob with L'ombra scura. First of all to say, this is really a great rom, totaly "eye candy" ;)

This is my first contact with Manilla shell and I personally don't like it: it is beautiful, but compared to SPB it lacks user friendly modability and surfing thru the menus (my opinion)...

About the rom: it seams very stable and responsive. Also I like very much boot intro ;)

It would be great if Jo & Radd, could make rom that is modded something like L'ombra scura but with SPB shell... ;)

Guest Araya84
hi everyone, you did a very good job on this rom, but today I got a little (big) problem:

at first the illumination of the screen was always dark and there was no way to modify it; then I wasn't able to use any keyboard, they opened but when I tapped on them there was no entry on the screen; then all the hardware buttons didn't work, no volume, no camera; then after soft reset the phone froze everytime for some minutes and till it works I'm not able to do anything.

so 5 minutes ago I did another flash with the same rom and did hard reset, now let's see if it works ^^

hi, after 3 days of perfect working, today I got the same problem described up.. someone can help please? ^^