DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest robertjm

Just a quick note. Once I flashed your lite ROM, I was able to install the EZInput .cab file (HTC Incite keyboard) to main device memory. Tried it for a short bit, but didn't like the way the input felt so got rid of it. Currently using the Fingerkeyboard v2.1, which I can make my own skin for.

Did have a question though. When I open CHomeEditor it lists the TitaniumWeather panel as being enabled. However, it doesn't show up in the menu. Is the listing in CHomeEditor just a generic list that comes with the program or is it actually installed in your ROM, but not working for whatever reason?

Robert

ok cool XD let me know how it goes

Guest peperonikiller
Just a quick note. Once I flashed your lite ROM, I was able to install the EZInput .cab file (HTC Incite keyboard) to main device memory. Tried it for a short bit, but didn't like the way the input felt so got rid of it. Currently using the Fingerkeyboard v2.1, which I can make my own skin for.

Did have a question though. When I open CHomeEditor it lists the TitaniumWeather panel as being enabled. However, it doesn't show up in the menu. Is the listing in CHomeEditor just a generic list that comes with the program or is it actually installed in your ROM, but not working for whatever reason?

Robert

Its a registry setting that i never edited for the lite version, so if you do install tweather it wont mess with anything, just forgot to take it out of the sort order for CHome.

I am lovin' this rom. It is fast and smooth!

One problem...I can not see WiFi under the wireless manager. Any suggestions?

And, one question...Does anyone have the latest cab for Windows Marketplace?

thanks.

Guest robertjm

Peperonikiller:

Ah, I see. So some of those items panels actually lead to non-existent programs then?

That would explain why I couldn't find it. ;)

Its a registry setting that i never edited for the lite version, so if you do install tweather it wont mess with anything, just forgot to take it out of the sort order for CHome.

az29:

Here's a link for Microsoft Marketplace over at XDA. While it says it's for WM6/6.1 It installs fine on Pep's Lite ROM.

The Wireless Manager program can be found by clicking Windows Key/Settings/Connections/Wireless Manager.

Peperonikiller:

Ah, I see. So some of those items panels actually lead to non-existent programs then?

That would explain why I couldn't find it. ;)

az29:

Here's a link for Microsoft Marketplace over at XDA. While it says it's for WM6/6.1 It installs fine on Pep's Lite ROM.

The Wireless Manager program can be found by clicking Windows Key/Settings/Connections/Wireless Manager.

Thanks for the marketplace link.

The problem I am having is that when I go to the wireless manager, it only lists bluetooth and phone, no WiFi.

Guest tonystan9

This room has no data connection link on setting to switch from data ,sync,or bluetooth data!

Start>settings>NO DATA USB ?

Edited by tonystan9

Guest deadlinguo

The problem I am having is that when I go to the wireless manager, it only lists bluetooth and phone, no WiFi.

I am having this problem as well. I can't seem to turn on the wifi at all actually, it's like the drivers aren't installed or something.

Other than that really good rom, everything is fast, responsive, and stable.

Guest talkdirty

Hi, peper: Thanks for the rom. I am using literomv2, somehow I lost my data connection. Can you help with the setting to regain data connection? btw, I am on pageplus's plan. Thanks!

NVM, I set username and password to blank, solve the problem.

Edited by talkdirty

Guest robertjm

Just tried my wifi as well. While it does see my network, and it allows me to enter in the username/pwd, when I click the Connect button it "thinks" for a bit and then goes from Connecting to Available again.

Guest talkdirty

same problem. litev2

Guest cac2us

I cooked a DC22_21899 ROM using peperonikiller's OEMs, and WalkingHotspot is working just fine.

I did have to soft reset both handsets after first contact. But It's working now.

Guest talkdirty
I cooked a DC22_21899 ROM using peperonikiller's OEMs, and WalkingHotspot is working just fine.

I did have to soft reset both handsets after first contact. But It's working now.

Did you make a post about it?

Guest peperonikiller

you could try to fix wifi by doing a soft reset, but i will update it to version 3 soon with fixes for it. I removed data connection in the control panel thinking nobody uses it, i didnt know anyone did, but i will add that back. I never stumbled across any of these issues due to me testing/updating my M2D version. But since 23559 just came out i will also update lite rom to the newer sys as well as fix most of the bugs, give me a day or so as i am out of town ;) (no usb cable) thanks!!

Guest robertjm

You mean you bring your computer with you on the road, but not your USB cable?!?!?!? For shame ;)

Robert

you could try to fix wifi by doing a soft reset, but i will update it to version 3 soon with fixes for it. I removed data connection in the control panel thinking nobody uses it, i didnt know anyone did, but i will add that back. I never stumbled across any of these issues due to me testing/updating my M2D version. But since 23559 just came out i will also update lite rom to the newer sys as well as fix most of the bugs, give me a day or so as i am out of town ;) (no usb cable) thanks!!

Guest peperonikiller
I really like you work but without data connection in control panel ,WIFIROUTER WILL NOT INSTALL, o i'm guessing LOL

It works fine for me, on my M2D rom. I will be updating the Lite and Titanium soon (hopefully tomorrow) to have all these bugs worked out

Guest brickbeats

Hey PeperoniKiller,

I have a couple of questions, 1. Why do you kill Pepperonis? 2. How come PhotoSlides won't work on your rom, 3. Is there any way that I can edit theSamsung Launcher?

Edited by brickbeats

Guest peperonikiller

Sorry guys, i still havent had the chance to even mess with my kitchen yet... been busy with work and was out all weekend. Soon i promise

Guest unchoney
Ahh you spotted the first bug! Looks like there is something i need to fix then ;)

tried the Titanium excellent can compose mms now but wont send? Keep getting cannot connect?

Guest thekevster
tried the Titanium excellent can compose mms now but wont send? Keep getting cannot connect?

try going to mms inbox and then hit the menu botton, scroll all the way through the menu that pops up until you see MMS Options. go to the profile tab, highlight mms, then hit edit profile. if MMS is not present in the profiles you'll have to create it.

Make sure you have these settings under the profile.

MMS Profile: MMS

MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

Data Connections: Data Network Connection (or Mobile Broadband depending on how you have your connection named)

Gateway: None

IP Address: leave this part blank

Port: 0

Guest peperonikiller

Yep, another thing i forgot to mention.. Only reason why mms doesnt completely work is my current roms dont have any Data Connection selected.

Guest thekevster
Yep, another thing i forgot to mention.. Only reason why mms doesnt completely work is my current roms dont have any Data Connection selected.

i've been having the same problem with my ROMS. anything that needs to connect automatically usually does (m2d home weather, myphone, opera, etc.), but i have to manually set up the data connection for mms and and to get comm manager to enable and disable data connection. no clue what the problem is though.