Sign in to follow this  
passion_streak

.FLV/ Flash file player ??

hey guys wazz up .. its me again ;) .I am searching for a .flv/flash file player for my omnia pro , since last 6-7 days i have tired loads of player ranging from TCPMP_netDrg_v2 for wvga to tcpmp 8.1 ,core player , TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 5 , tcpmp phenom edition 3. i had even searched source forge for latest flv plugins for tcpmp .. but no luck . TCPMP can play few .flv files but not all .. there is no error but its doesnt respond. Problem with core player is that i could hear the song but video is too laggy .... it keeps on freezing ;) i need a solution guys !!!!! I KNOW MODACO IS THE BEST SO......

I'm sorry, I didn't find a solution yet. ;)

I've got the same issue with TCPMP. Old .flv's are running properly, but new ones doens't play.

Perhaps there is a change in the .flv codec some time ago (like DivX) and a new upgrade isn't available yet...?

there is no error but its doesnt respond. Problem with core player is that i could hear the song but video is too laggy .... it keeps on freezing ;) i need a solution guys !!!!! I KNOW MODACO IS THE BEST SO......

i had the same problem.. the video lag.. but its solved by set the TCPMP skin to default..

but what version of tcpmp version r you using Bro .............???

the same version as you bro.. TCPMP_netDrg_v2, without any codec update