Help on getting a new mobile

Guest ikiller

Guest Alshandron

Firstly, I'm currently using the HD2. It feels nice, works fine and basically is a really good phone.

Just wanted to say that I wouldn't pick Nokia. The N900 has Maemo 5 OS, which is gonna be replaced by Meego soon. Therefore, Nokia will move on to supporting Meego and leave Maemo and it's users on their own. If you're even thinking about Nokia, skip this one. And for the love of god, stay away from Symbian.

The same applies partly for Windows Mobile. Windows Phone 7 (new name!) is gonna be released soon with some really cool new phones.

Also the next iPhone will be released in a couple of months.

Conclusion:

If you want to buy a phone today and right now, go with Android. But why would you? With some really cool phones coming in a few months, I'd wait for them.

Guest Menneisyys
Conclusion:

If you want to buy a phone today and right now, go with Android. But why would you? With some really cool phones coming in a few months, I'd wait for them.

Agreed. Wait for WP7, don't buy anything that can't be upgraded to WP7 unless you're absolutely sure you won't want to upgrade.

Don't get the current iPhone 3G S either given that the new model will be FAAAR better.