My Custom ROMs Survey/Understanding My Custom ROMs

Guest daskalos

Guest puga74

GA B7610 ROM! I just hope Bro Daskalos that you look at the bugs I mentioned on your GA thread on your next release (Please release it already :rolleyes:). That is the stream player and the microsoft sharepoint not working at all. Changing the shortcuts on the work screen is now working by the way even if I don't copy the shortcut.exe that you posted.

I dont know but maybe you would like to just put back the old microsoft office. It can be updated to office 2010 anyway through market place for free. Just a thought...

Edited by puga74

Guest puga74
Nah... I think my favorite now is GA B7610 ROM... though the unreleased one :rolleyes:

Bro Daskalos, when will you release this? I can't wait hahaha :D

Guest daskalos
Seems not yet, thats still the version I am using. Daskalos mentioned that he is using an unreleased version (post 23) :D

Yup there is an unrleased version :rolleyes:

In that version I removed some files to have more ROM space and use some drivers like Camera drivers from GA B7620

Guest puga74
Yup there is an unrleased version :rolleyes:

In that version I removed some files to have more ROM space and use some drivers like Camera drivers from GA B7620

I'm so excited! When will you release it? I can't wait! :D

Edited by puga74

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fier03

can someone suggest me the more stable,less bugs rom of those?coz i want to flash a megalite but there are a lot of roms and i don't konw wich one choose

Guest xbongx
can someone suggest me the more stable,less bugs rom of those?coz i want to flash a megalite but there are a lot of roms and i don't konw wich one choose

just flash all the roms if u want to try wich is the best! :( it will take you a day i think to test it all..

Edited by xbongx

Guest new2city

Still using the Megalite 21895 ROM. Wanted to try the GA ROM but too FULL for me.. Thinking to try the hybrid or the experimental rom. Thanks all the same :(

Guest Ignition
Yup there is an unrleased version :(

you planning on releasing this one ??? GA is the best !! :( :o

and as someone suggested, might be a good idea to leave the old original Office installed so that we can update it officially from marketplace....

• 1 month later...
Guest yuridaman

Hi guys

i'm one of the "newbies" ya'll are talking about.

Just upgraded to the b 7610 with winmo 6.5 pro build 5.2.21868 (not sure what all that means)

Which one of these is a good rom for me.

Sorry guys, it's all a bit confusing on what i should do.

Forgive me for being naive.

• 2 months later...
Guest sener.balci

Hi all,

After 2 monthes, I wanted to restart these stats as things changed and opinion as well.

So, which rom do you (still) prefer?

Daskalos? Possible to reset the stats (and add/remove items)?