Pulse Mini spotted for £99

Guest Motoko

Guest McSpoon

I wonder if they genuinely have it in stock. Has T-Mobile released it yet?

(apparently first time customers to 'Additions Direct' might be able to use the promotional code ZZ472 or ZG103 to get £30 off if they spend over £60 before the end of April.)

Guest tux880
The £30 off voucher works you add it at checkout thats all...

The total including delivery and the £30 off voucher is - £72.95

what code did u use?

Cheers

Guest preetkk

the code must only be available to use for your first order with addidtionsdirect

make a new account with them and then try the code again

Guest tux880
the code must only be available to use for your first order with addidtionsdirect

make a new account with them and then try the code again

nice one, works :huh:

Guest Sengadog
Just seen this at Additions-Direct.co.uk for £99...

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/pulse-min...e/721343456.prd

It doesn't say it on that page but it should be PAYG on T-Mobile.

If it's your first order with them then you can get £10 off...

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/images/20...n_off_tandc.htm

Who's going to jump in first? :huh:

Seems its on main TMobile site now too at £99

Guest sja360
Besides 2.1 and the very low price I can't see why a pulse owner would buy pulse-mini =)

The pulse is now discontinued from T Mobile as when i bought mine just over a week ago i went to one store and the guy said he had none but some stores will still have stock and the new mini was going to replace it. I went to another store in glasgow and got my pulse. I'm glad i did too! i imagine if i bought the mini later on i wouldn't be too happy with the smaller screen. The GPS wasn't that big a deal for me but having it on my pulse is a nice touch. Slightly annoyed that the crapper cheaper version of the pulse has slightly more memory and i think better cpu too?

i am worried that Pulse android 1.5 owners wont get the 2.1 upgrade... i hope we do though

Guest schkinx
The pulse is now discontinued from T Mobile as when i bought mine just over a week ago i went to one store and the guy said he had none but some stores will still have stock and the new mini was going to replace it. I went to another store in glasgow and got my pulse. I'm glad i did too! i imagine if i bought the mini later on i wouldn't be too happy with the smaller screen. The GPS wasn't that big a deal for me but having it on my pulse is a nice touch. Slightly annoyed that the crapper cheaper version of the pulse has slightly more memory and i think better cpu too?

i am worried that Pulse android 1.5 owners wont get the 2.1 upgrade... i hope we do though

I'd rather have the pulse on 1.5 and have a useable phone than on 2.1 and say why did i waste £100 :huh:

Guest Azurren
Hi ya all . my 1st ever post here , and i hope no one's gonna fall out with me over this lol .

A quick reviews on the mini ...

pulse mini review

What size screen does the g1 and lg have again.. could have sworn they are the same size :huh:

Again the brain dead reviewers didn't change to the default android keyboard (after I told them last time..) We asl know how bad touch pal is. But apart from that it was a good review :P

Guest schkinx
What size screen does the g1 and lg have again.. could have sworn they are the same size :huh:

Again the brain dead reviewers didn't change to the default android keyboard (after I told them last time..) We asl know how bad touch pal is. But apart from that it was a good review :P

G1 .. 3.2 inch screen .. 320 x 480 res

Guest schkinx

Been looking at some reviews and i'm still none the wiser .

Does it have GPS or not ??

some say it do , some say it don't . Who's telling porky pies :huh:

Guest peebsie

I picked up a pulse mini from t-mobile store yesterday and it does indeed have a gps chip built in. You get one months free use of telenav but i just installed the newest verison of google maps with navigation and it works a treat.

Resistive screen is not that bad but the smaller on screen keyboard will take a little getting used to. Android 2.1 is so much nicer than the 1.5 version that the original pulse is stuck on.

Info from side of box

Stylish cool design

3.2 megapixel camera with flash for great quality photos anytime

Access new applications from Android Market

2.8" full touch screen the auto rotating screen

Push email support

Bluetooth/ WLAN

GPS with telenav SATNAV application

Contents of box

T-mobile Pulse Mini

Li-ion battery

USB charging and data cable

3.5mm stereo headset

Quick start guide

2GB MicroSD card

Stylus

Hope this helps.

Guest Ashbeard
I picked up a pulse mini from t-mobile store yesterday and it does indeed have a gps chip built in. You get one months free use of telenav but i just installed the newest verison of google maps with navigation and it works a treat.

Resistive screen is not that bad but the smaller on screen keyboard will take a little getting used to. Android 2.1 is so much nicer than the 1.5 version that the original pulse is stuck on.

Info from side of box

Stylish cool design

3.2 megapixel camera with flash for great quality photos anytime

Access new applications from Android Market

2.8" full touch screen the auto rotating screen

Push email support

Bluetooth/ WLAN

GPS with telenav SATNAV application

Contents of box

T-mobile Pulse Mini

Li-ion battery

USB charging and data cable

3.5mm stereo headset

Quick start guide

2GB MicroSD card

Stylus

Hope this helps.

How well does 2.1 run? Is it smooth? How many apps can it open before it starts force closing them in the background?

Guest peebsie
How well does 2.1 run? Is it smooth? How many apps can it open before it starts force closing them in the background?

Not had a real chance to test it yet, just got out of hospital after hand surgery and finding it a bit tricky using my hand (had to type these posts with my left hand).

Guest schkinx

i want to know what the battery life is like , cause it sucks on my pulse .

I have a power manager , cpu throttled and it can manage a day on 3G , just under 2 days on 2G .

Dont get me wrong i love the phone and the 1.7 vanilla ROM , just hate the battery lol