Dropbox for Android - Get an extra 250MB by signing up here!

Guest 42turkeys

Guest Time Sheep

Okay... I noticed you puny tries on getting a higher chance of getting chosen, but I'm just telling you, I might not have a script checking for duplicates yet. But I DO HAVE a program on my computer to check the database for duplicate lines. Some people did it because they thought I didn''t put in the old list (I did, and removed your dupe entry) so if you have your link on page 11 or earlier, your entry is already on the list.

And 42turkeys... It did NOT detect that it wasn't a fake link :D Anyway I'm gonna put in the duplicate check and better the saving mechanism that doesn't seem to work toooooo well atm. Well, It's saving them, just not on new lines. MySQL implementation coming up :lol:

BTW please don't use whole links, just the last few letters after "...box.com/referrals/" otherwise your link won't work, and that's your problem, not mine.

Don't worry I correct any errors and mistakes that may be caused by my system.

EDIT:

Changes:

1. System excludes any ID's that already exist in the database.

2. System excludes any ID's longer than 13 characters (None are longer than 12 though, but just to be sure)

3. System excludes any ID's shorter than 6 characters (Again, safety margin)

All duplicates in the database are removed. Not the first instance of the line.

Yet to come is:

1. URL checking. (I'm not sure if it will work, but there is an idea about how to do it)

2. Fixing the reporting form.

3. MySQL integration. (I'm on a txt file right now :D)

EDIT2:

You even put up my donation link? :) Ok, thanks or something :)

Edited by Time Sheep