MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Formel-LMS
I am having problems applying the Formel_LMS Desire Theme after a wipe>MCR r19. Specifically, the main morph works as expected, but when I try to install the "FroyoBlack" text Morph, my N1 gets stuck in the bootloader screen (padlock, pre-animation). Does anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

No, working fine on many devices. Do you read the "Problems" area in the first post of the morph?

BTW Stuck at X before the animation? Have you wait enough? The cache must be rebuild through the system etc...

Edited by Formel-LMS

Guest jason.hamilton

i need help. I was using r19 and i tried to install a custom theme and it altered a framework. Now im stuck in a boot loop. I did a factory reset wipe and flashed the radio, rebooted, then flashed r19 and did the whole google startup stuff. Used my titanium backup thingy and got all my apps back. I think my phone is working now. Still dont know why it did the whole boot thing. Guess i will try to find a different battery percentage reader.

UPDATE:

All the apps are back and everything is good but my contacts wont load. It is stuck at the screen:

Contact list is being updated.

Please wait...

any idea on why it wont update with my contacts. Been on this screen for about 10 mins.

Edited by jason.hamilton

Guest nissel
i need help. I was using r19 and i tried to install a custom theme and it altered a framework. Now im stuck in a boot loop. I did a factory reset wipe and flashed the radio, rebooted, then flashed r19 and did the whole google startup stuff. Used my titanium backup thingy and got all my apps back. I think my phone is working now. Still dont know why it did the whole boot thing. Guess i will try to find a different battery percentage reader.

UPDATE:

All the apps are back and everything is good but my contacts wont load. It is stuck at the screen:

Contact list is being updated.

Please wait...

any idea on why it wont update with my contacts. Been on this screen for about 10 mins.

I had that once, try rebooting the phone.

I have a general question.....i am running 19 and love it everything is working great. Today i got a notification from google to upgrade to the official 2.2 which i already have. Am i correct in assuming that if i do this then i will have my phone locked and wont be able to use modaco anymore??? or chould i do it then hope i can flash over it

Guest asmirm
I have a general question.....i am running 19 and love it everything is working great. Today i got a notification from google to upgrade to the official 2.2 which i already have. Am i correct in assuming that if i do this then i will have my phone locked and wont be able to use modaco anymore??? or chould i do it then hope i can flash over it

My understanding is that you wont be able to flash it anyway since you have a custom recovery image. In order to install the official update you'll need to un-root and revert back to the official recovery image.

Why not just wait till Paul puts his finishing touches on it. It'll be better anyway.

My understanding is that you wont be able to flash it anyway since you have a custom recovery image. In order to install the official update you'll need to un-root and revert back to the official recovery image.

Why not just wait till Paul puts his finishing touches on it. It'll be better anyway.

thats what i was thinking it just keeps poping up and there isnt any to stop maybe if i download it it will stop

Guest Elkoren
thats what i was thinking it just keeps poping up and there isnt any to stop maybe if i download it it will stop

Same here, can't seem to get rid of the notification to download the official update...

Guest McNexus
Same here, can't seem to get rid of the notification to download the official update...

I'm getting the OTA message too on this build.

Guest flipper203

Well, and what happens if you install the OTA over the modaco, is there a risk to loose root or to relock the bootloader?

Guest ariurban
Did you delete the titanium licence file from the SD card?

I saw the titanium folder on my sdcard and deleted all files in there

. Then I reflashed r19 rom again. No luck, still have the demo version of Titanium.

Is the license file in that folder I deleted? Thanks for any suggestions.

FRF85B based r20 now online in the kitchen, prebakes to follow (currently testing and investigating some possible tweaks for the Desire version).

P

Guest imreezm
No wipe required. Did a nandroid backup though. But everything works fine and smooth

Cool. Will try and update if there's any issues.