MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest maedox
Hi Paul,

i have some problem to generate the rom with the lastest chrome dev version 6.0.447.0, nothing happen when i 'bake'.

All is good with lastest Firefox.

Thanks for your good work and speed.

F.

447 is not technically the latest, and it is also an unstable build. With that said, 451 worked fine with the kitchen for me.

Maybe you have some interfering extensions or settings.

Guest maedox

Thanks again Paul. It's flawless as far as I can see. :D

Yes, I have.^^

Yes, you do. :lol:

Applied it earlier and it works good. It reboots the phone at odd places, but I got it all patched in the end. Keep it up.

Guest jason.hamilton
No prebakes tonight peeps... tomorrow morning all being well (want to test a few things and look at another fix before I roll).

P

Looking forward to it. Been anxious all day!!

Guest h_zee13

Do I need to install the latest Superboot?

I currently have root and I installed R17 Rom. Can I just wipe phone and install R20 rom?

Guest ChrisSpera
Do I need to install the latest Superboot?

I currently have root and I installed R17 Rom. Can I just wipe phone and install R20 rom?

No, you don't have to install the latest Superboot.

Yes, you can just install r20.

Guest ChrisSpera

I am in the process of rewiping and reflashing. I am having trouble with the radio. It keeps dropping the data connection. I have not modified any of the APN settings and have never had to with this series ROM, so I'm a little confused as to why I've got trouble with this ROM/radio combo.

Does anyone have an ideas? I've got a T-Mo USA N1, unlocked, rooted (obviously).

Guest P00rSpy
I am in the process of rewiping and reflashing. I am having trouble with the radio. It keeps dropping the data connection. I have not modified any of the APN settings and have never had to with this series ROM, so I'm a little confused as to why I've got trouble with this ROM/radio combo.

Does anyone have an ideas? I've got a T-Mo USA N1, unlocked, rooted (obviously).

A few people where having issue with data entered in the proxy or under the access point section

also try dialing *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer and checking to make sure your phone settings are "WCDMA preferred"

Edited by P00rSpy

Guest ariurban
I saw the titanium folder on my sdcard and deleted all files in there

. Then I reflashed r19 rom again. No luck, still have the demo version of Titanium.

Is the license file in that folder I deleted? Thanks for any suggestions.

Bump :lol:

Am on R20, running smooth. But. Titanium. Still is the trial version.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Guest Mr fonf

Exactly the same problem for me. Never had this before and coming from R19. I will try a full wipe.

Guest David Ferguson
Exactly the same problem for me. Never had this before and coming from R19. I will try a full wipe.

I had the exact same issue, I think i narrowed it down to Switch Pro, i think the latest version has a but whereby it is disabling internet connection.

Well put it this way, as this is the only software which can disable mobile internet, and there was a new version i un-installed it and after a re-boot everything has been fine.

Hope this helps others.

David

Guest justbabu
Bump :lol:

Am on R20, running smooth. But. Titanium. Still is the trial version.

Any suggestions? Thanks

The Titanium licence file is in /sdcard and is called TitaniumBackup_licence.txt.

Check this post here. You should be able to generate another file.

Guest Mr fonf
I had the exact same issue, I think i narrowed it down to Switch Pro, i think the latest version has a but whereby it is disabling internet connection.

Well put it this way, as this is the only software which can disable mobile internet, and there was a new version i un-installed it and after a re-boot everything has been fine.

Hope this helps others.

David

You're the man ! It works now after Switch pro uninstalled. Thank you.

Guest concords

Problems with Widgets! I have the new Froyo FRF85B installed.

I have widgets installed and every time I have reboot (off and then on), all of the widgets are gone on the screen. Even in the add widgets section, the installed widgets are no longer there.

I did a wipe and install FRF85B. What have I do wrong?

How can I fix the widget problem?

Many Thanks.

Guest justbabu
Problems with Widgets! I have the new Froyo FRF85B installed.

I have widgets installed and every time I have reboot (off and then on), all of the widgets are gone on the screen. Even in the add widgets section, the installed widgets are no longer there.

I did a wipe and install FRF85B. What have I do wrong?

How can I fix the widget problem?

Many Thanks.

Have you moved your widgets to the sd card?

Guest maedox

Possible bug: After updating from r19 to r20 I'm getting a Wavesecure crash on every boot. It also crashes when I try to start it. Removing it and `adb push` the latest version from their website into '/system/app' works fine.

Guest linuxluver

Is there any other download source?

I'm in New Zealand, downloading during the UK night...and romraid seems to always choke and die before I can download the whole ROM. I'm using Firefox, latest version, on Ubuntu 10.4.

I'll try Chrome. *sigh*.

Edited by linuxluver

Guest chouki

Hi i have a question for the rom with a2sd,

I have create my ext 3 etc..

flash R20 with A2SD

but how to move my application on the sd card for the next application installation

and do you have the command adb for move appli to internal and move appli to external?

Guest Sabiwa

I am using the R20 now without the A2SD option, but i see i only have around 80mb memory free. Is it worth to go to a A2SD version and do you need to wipe when switching ?

I have already partitionated my sd card, used A2SD before

Guest maedox
Is there any other download source?

I'm in New Zealand, downloading during the UK night...and romraid seems to always choke and die before I can download the whole ROM. I'm using Firefox, latest version, on Ubuntu 10.4.

I'll try Chrome. *sigh*.

I haven't had issues with romraid. It's usually around 300-500 kB/s. Did you try wget in terminal? (Just copy the download link from firefox.)

Guest chouki
Hi i have a question for the rom with a2sd,

I have create my ext 3 etc..

flash R20 with A2SD

but how to move my application on the sd card for the next application installation

and do you have the command adb for move appli to internal and move appli to external?

Someone an idea?