MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest fabiocampos
I know, im getting OTA update constantly spamming my notification bar. Cant wait for the R21 prebake so it will stop.

I baked r21 and my Nexus doesn´t stop of receiver OTA messages :D

EDIT: I just reboot and OTA messages disappeared :lol:

Thanks.

Edited by fabiocampos

Guest fabiocampos
could it be because i updated the radio as well?

I don´t know. Maybe radio update doesn´t shows wrong version... :D I think :lol:

Guest stepinmyworld

just doesnt seem fast... i flashed on top of paul's 20 version but now im going to wipe and then flash and see if that helps.

Guest mk86

meeeh... trying to bake a rom for 2 hours now, no chance.. i want the prebakes :-(

has anyone uploaded a kitchen-rom anywhere?!

Guest stepinmyworld
no way to bake currently :lol: get a timeout when waiting for the baking process.. :D

keep trying, it will push through

Guest xplod420

as soon as i upgraded to that FRF85B, i had a message that another updated is available. Should i install it? And still why is it 85B and not 91? I got the download from this thread.

Guest waterc00l
as soon as i upgraded to that FRF85B, i had a message that another updated is available. Should i install it? And still why is it 85B and not 91? I got the download from this thread.

bake a new rom, you have the wrong version obv....

download from where? the prebakes are still r20

edit: i see, you don't have an modaco ad free account, so you have no access to the kitchen which offers r21..

please read first the instructions....

Edited by waterc00l

Guest Formel-LMS

@Paul

Can you add Trackball Wake AND Unlock to the kitchen?

It's the same developer as your Trackball Wake.

That would be nice to have implemented.

It works very well, I have thrown it manually in my rom.

Guest AF!ve

Is the streaming audio issue still present in FRF91? I know it is with all older releases :lol:. Love Froyo, but can't use it as it makes Pandora and Slacker sound like crap, even with HQ enabled.

Guest kyle16
Is the streaming audio issue still present in FRF91? I know it is with all older releases :lol:. Love Froyo, but can't use it as it makes Pandora and Slacker sound like crap, even with HQ enabled.

I know they have fixed the issue of Pandora not automatically playing the next song (when the screen is asleep). I have had that issue with every release of Froyo up to this one. YAY! The quality I can't comment on yet. Just excited to have basic functionality again =)

Guest AF!ve
I know they have fixed the issue of Pandora not automatically playing the next song (when the screen is asleep). I have had that issue with every release of Froyo up to this one. YAY! The quality I can't comment on yet. Just excited to have basic functionality again =)

FRF85B was not skipping songs for me lol. Hmm, I'll give this a flash and check out the quality I guess. I have a feeling I will have to restore an Eclair backup though :lol:.

Guest rugmankc

Hope I can ask this here? I baked, dl'd, installed r20 with Titanium BackUp. I was going to buy paid version, but noticed most of my backups only have a checkmark by them. I selected backup all apps and data. Legend says a checkmark is only data. Does Titanium actually back up all apps in the free version or must you buy paisd Curious because all comments on it says apps and data. Would like to know from real world users before I buy.

Ken