MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Viyu Viyullas

After 3 months with my N1+MCR I did a Froyo update + Wipe and now I have +100% battery. It lasts for 2 days with light use.

Guest RatSon

JuiceDefender uses a helper apk which is signed with the AOSP certificate, but it looks like custom kitchen builds are signed with a different one

ERROR/PackageManager(306): Package com.latedroid.juicedefender.system has no signatures that match those in shared user android.uid.phone; ignoring!

is there a way that Paul could share the certificate? so that the author of JD could make it compatible?

Guest crawler9

Everything's been working nicely in in this for me. Thanks for all the hard work Paul! If anyone's interested, here's how my ROM is set up. No issues thus far.

Froyo MCR r16 RO1-GA111111111-HTC1-TPA0101-MA01101-EO00010-TLO0-CI0

This is the scheme I always use when I name my files so I can look and know from the file name what I baked in. The first two or three letters in each section abbreviate the title as it appears in the kitchen. 1 represents a checked box and 0 represents an unchecked box.

Edited by crawler9

Guest yohanevindra

Thanks Paul!!!

i baked it first with the radio but didnt work, tried again...and still didnt work...

baked without the radio and this time it works!cant wait for the coloured trackball notifications and more updates!

im not so sure about partioning the sd card and in any case am goin to buy a 32gb one soon..so might need some partitioning help then..what are the ideal proprtions for FAT32, ext0,ext1...ect and swap?

Guest yohanevindra

so will that be r17???

AWESOME!!!have been waiting for trackball alert..would we need trackball alert pro or it would be native within the ROM???

looking forward to the other optimisations and add-ons...

when can we expect it???

also...n00b question...what is de-odexed framework or de-odexed for that matter?

Edited by yohanevindra

Guest Formel-LMS

With de-odexed framework we can port themes to this rom and make android a bit nicer.

@Paul:

any chance to get trackball wake? Is this the official FroYo or already the pre-release as r16?

With de-odexed framework we can port themes to this rom and make android a bit nicer.

@Paul:

any chance to get trackball wake? Is this the official FroYo or already the pre-release as r16?

It's the same base as R16 WIP, as it's the actualy R16. :)

P

Guest yohanevindra

thanks paul!!!!

jus a help from anyone...hw do we install themes?using metamorph?and where's the best place to search for themes?and can we add other add-ons also?

also, how do we get trackball notifications?

Guest Formel-LMS

Trackball Alert is an App on the Market.

Themes now must be converted to this ROM.

You can see some of them in my signature for example.

Guest qvert

i found a little issue i used 2.1 build.prop + Adobe Flash 2.1 Beta

and i still can't see copy protected apps like all gameloft apps and tapatalk paid version

i even used *#*#2432546#*#* to checkin to the market

but still no protected apps

but the adobe flash was preinstalled, so i assume that the kitchen was ok?

edit: can anyone confirm this?

Edited by qvert

Guest yohanevindra

i know aabout trackball alert...so do we activate the trackball colours through that app?

how do you convert themes to each ROM??

also..i can never seem to update my nexus with the radio image..whenever i try to flash a bake with the radio image i get a screen with an arrow coming out of a box and a droid and then it goes back to recovery...happened with r16WIP and r16...does anyone else have this problem?

is there anyway we can flash the radio image seprately and prior to flashin the ROM?

Edited by yohanevindra

i know aabout trackball alert...so do we activate the trackball colours through that app?

Download and install it.

also..i can never seem to update my nexus with the radio image..whenever i try to flash a bake with the radio image i get a screen with an arrow coming out of a box and a droid and then it goes back to recovery...happened with r16WIP and r16...does anyone else have this problem?

That's normal, when it goes back to recovery just hit 'reboot', it's done! :)

P

Guest kin24173493

i am sorry can someone tell me where is the download link? or i need to pay for the membership to grant permission to download the rom? thx

Guest yohanevindra

thanks heaps paul!!!!

updated the radio image now, and can see the trackball notifications...i saw something about successive notifications..must try get that..i tested with a sms and email, and it shows the colour only of the first alert..

also, market works with the patch..i decided not to hav dropbear, cos it doesnt really matter to atm...

thanks again!!and keep up the good work :):)

can sleep at last!got end of semester exams in 2 days and its 2.00am here and im not studying!!but it was well worth it :)