Running on Cyanogen before, now missing :

Trackball wake/unlock

Percentage in right top battery

How can i add them ?

+1

i miss those too :)

Guest mjne_19
wiff wutt??

after i updated to the r16 im not getting signals as well as wifi is not connecting. i already tried wiping and restoring from backup but still same thing happens.. please help me... i dont know what to do next...

Guest bakano
after i updated to the r16 im not getting signals as well as wifi is not connecting. i already tried wiping and restoring from backup but still same thing happens.. please help me... i dont know what to do next...

hmmm. and you flashed the radio already?

You can verify that you have the Froyo radio by checking out:

Menu>Settings>About phone>Baseband version = 3.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7

if that is true, then i might suggest to try rebaking your ROM. and if that doesn't work... then maybe an APN issue, and I can give you those settings if necessary, but I wouldn't imagine that being the problem

Guest bakano
Just flashed...

Running on Cyanogen before, now missing :

Trackball wake/unlock

Percentage in right top battery

How can i add them ?

I am under the impression that those cannot be added right now. Also, I believe Paul is going to add them in once the froyo code is released? or something like that. I'm not a linux programmer... although that would definitely be interesting =)

FYI

Guest mjne_19
hmmm. and you flashed the radio already?

You can verify that you have the Froyo radio by checking out:

Menu>Settings>About phone>Baseband version = 3.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7

if that is true, then i might suggest to try rebaking your ROM. and if that doesn't work... then maybe an APN issue, and I can give you those settings if necessary, but I wouldn't imagine that being the problem

thanks for replying... thats the current baseband radio that im using... i tried it several times already... can u provide me with the apn settings.. i havent done that yet...

Guest bakano
thanks for replying... thats the current baseband radio that im using... i tried it several times already... can u provide me with the apn settings.. i havent done that yet...

actually... before I list all of my settings off, are you in the US? cuz if not, I'm sure I could find the UK settings or whatever if i crawl through some of the other forum threads

Guest mjne_19
actually... before I list all of my settings off, are you in the US? cuz if not, I'm sure I could find the UK settings or whatever if i crawl through some of the other forum threads

no... im in the philippines... it was working fine using the stock baseband... is there any possibilty to get back to the old band. my wifi connection is fluctuating as well... hope i can fix this asap... i really appreciate your help sir... thank you

Guest m3nster

I installed this great new rom :) But the market seems to have the 30 seconds connection timeout issue, anybody else experiencing this?

Edit: when i do what is in this link, the market is superspeed again:

Thanks for this great fast rom!

Edit2: And with this link i got back the protected apps

I did do a full wipe before installing this rom :)

Edited by m3nster

Guest wrxtc714
I installed this great new rom :) But the market seems to have the 30 seconds connection timeout issue, anybody else experiencing this?

R16 still running strong

You need to wipe Everything with amon ras recovery

All cache and the system and then install and Everything should work properly.

I've been back and forth between r16 And cyanogens test 5

And only had problems when I didn't do a full wipe. After wiping Everything works as it should

once again thanks Paul.

And I'm sorry about all the whiners in the other threads worried about old roms.

I'm satisfied and really enjoy your work.

Guest bakano
no... im in the philippines... it was working fine using the stock baseband... is there any possibilty to get back to the old band. my wifi connection is fluctuating as well... hope i can fix this asap... i really appreciate your help sir... thank you

hmmm so it seems like my information would be useless to you... did you nandroid before "upgrading"? that's the only thing i can think of... unless i can find somethign else

Guest CompSCI
Hey everyone! First post here!

Anyone else getting a force close on the Sense Live wallpaper?

I am getting a force close on everything including the phone, google, etc...

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again.

Was using the WIP with new radio - used the kitchen to bake up the new one... (Twice)

Have wiped data/factory reset and Dalvik-cache as well...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

upgraded with no wipe from the first froyo build Paul put out with no issues on the upgrade.

installed trackball alert and have all the funky colours going! woo!

thanks mate!

Guest lamabodo

I've got a problem where calendars do not sync; more specifically (and importantly) the google world cup calendar doesn't get synced to my phone. I can see it in the calendar list in the calendar app, and it is selected both as visible and synced.

Same thing seems to happen with the contact's birthdays calendar.

The problem is brand new with r16, any ideas on what to do?

It's the freaking world cup, after all - who gives a s*** about birthdays...

Guest ray9993

Thanks for the great ROM =) it really fixes most of the annoying little bugs.

Any chance of including Arabic language support? or if any1 knows a pack that could be compatible with Froyo in order for me to flash it myself?

Would love to see an official update from Google themselves fixing it once and for all