After Froyo, no custom recovery image

Guest dopetastic

Guest dopetastic

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with my custom recovery image (amon-ra 1.7.0). I have had 1.7.0 on my phone and working with no issues for a while. When I upgraded to Froyo a few days ago, everything seemed fine. Yesterday, I wanted to flash a Desire rom and I was unable to reach my amon-ra recovery image. I have since tried to reload via fastboot for mac. I verified that I have the correct fastboot image for Froyo and fastboot is recognizing my device just fine. When I try to flash the recovery image, terminal tells me that everything is fine. Yet, when I try to boot up in the image that I had been using with no problems, I just get the Android guy with the exclamation point inside a triangle. Any ideas?

Also, when I look at the SD card, I still see all of my Nandroid backups etc, so it seems all of my data has been untouched.

EDIT: got it working!

Edited by dopetastic

• 1 month later...
Guest kphmodo
Hi everyone. I am having an issue with my custom recovery image (amon-ra 1.7.0). I have had 1.7.0 on my phone and working with no issues for a while. When I upgraded to Froyo a few days ago, everything seemed fine. Yesterday, I wanted to flash a Desire rom and I was unable to reach my amon-ra recovery image. I have since tried to reload via fastboot for mac. I verified that I have the correct fastboot image for Froyo and fastboot is recognizing my device just fine. When I try to flash the recovery image, terminal tells me that everything is fine. Yet, when I try to boot up in the image that I had been using with no problems, I just get the Android guy with the exclamation point inside a triangle. Any ideas?

Also, when I look at the SD card, I still see all of my Nandroid backups etc, so it seems all of my data has been untouched.

EDIT: got it working!

Hello,

I have the same problem. Could you kindly show me how you fixed yours?

Guest Batkoto
Hello,

I have the same problem. Could you kindly show me how you fixed yours?

You simply need to flash your custom recovery from fastboot