Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM build 23569 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest hape84

I have a problem with transfering data. I have set all the applications to update data automatically. But everytime im updating i get notification about roaming, but im not in a roaming area!

Is there any solution to get rid of the roaming mode?

Guest force of nature 1985

i would like to say this is a great rom!!

can i request for a cab for touch clock? the one in 23547 cant be installed. it say installed unsuccessful.

thanks.

Guest Klimto
i would like to say this is a great rom!!

can i request for a cab for touch clock? the one in 23547 cant be installed. it say installed unsuccessful.

thanks.

You could try the one from the B7610 collection thread. I don't know if it works but it's worth trying i guess :)

Guest me00016

Has anybody found any difference considering video quality? Because Samsung Touch Player displays black or dark scenes way better (without color banding) than in other ROMs.

the link in first post is not Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM with Sense 2.5. the ROM will be expired on 17/06/2010 and have no Sense. I think Daskalos was updated wrong ROM. sorry for my poor English.

Edited by HVS

Guest khrislee
the link in first post is not Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM with Sense 2.5. the ROM will be expired on 17/06/2010 and have no Sense. I think Daskalos was updated wrong ROM. sorry for my poor English.

how to check rom expired date?

how to check rom expired date?

Today when I downloaded the rom and flash it. as soon as I changed the time one message displayed some thing like that: the beta mobile windows is expried in 7 days....... and I could not access to the menu, sms, call log......

Now I am downloading Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5 to replace the previous one.

Edited by HVS

Guest khrislee
Today when I downloaded the rom and flash it. as soon as I changed the time one message displayed some thing like that: the beta mobile windows is expried in 7 days....... and I could not access to the menu, sms, call log......

Now I am downloading Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5 to replace the previous one.

:) i don't have this problem...

Guest force of nature 1985
You could try the one from the B7610 collection thread. I don't know if it works but it's worth trying i guess :)

thanks. because of so many thread i missed out on the touch clock fix daskalos posted.

it nv occurred to me that all his threads are consolidated in the B7610 collection thread. haha. thanks again.

and thanks daskalos for this great rom. i love it. =)

Guest khrislee

hi daskalos

the Cookies Home Editor we using is 1.6

can i updated to 1.7 or 1.8 :)

I had a freezing issue...

Sometimes, the device did not wake up and I had to do soft reset. :)

Edited by khrislee

Guest FortKnox101

Is there a problem with the included LockScreen? Cause this is what I experience.

Locked the phone as usual by pressing the button on the side of the phone to turn the screen off before going to bed last night, this morning i tried to turn the screen on...nothing...tried the soft reset button...nothing...so i plugged my charger and it was charging from first bar....it was dead! It was like 95% power when i left it.

So i left it charge back up to 100% then load it back up and turn the screen off as usual....come back half an hour later and the same problem has happened again!..except in this case i'm able to reboot the device using the soft reset button...Once my device loads up again I notice the battery power has dropped to 47%....in a matter of 30 mins...my phone has used just over half its battery power! I was not pleased...I've replaced it with S2U2 and it seems to have sorted the problem.

I'm hoping I can sort this problem...cause i feel that the lockscreen in the ROM gives me more memory avaliable to use than using S2U2 does. Anyone having this problem or anyone know a solution?

Guest daskalos
Is there a problem with the included LockScreen? Cause this is what I experience.

Locked the phone as usual by pressing the button on the side of the phone to turn the screen off before going to bed last night, this morning i tried to turn the screen on...nothing...tried the soft reset button...nothing...so i plugged my charger and it was charging from first bar....it was dead! It was like 95% power when i left it.

So i left it charge back up to 100% then load it back up and turn the screen off as usual....come back half an hour later and the same problem has happened again!..except in this case i'm able to reboot the device using the soft reset button...Once my device loads up again I notice the battery power has dropped to 47%....in a matter of 30 mins...my phone has used just over half its battery power! I was not pleased...I've replaced it with S2U2 and it seems to have sorted the problem.

I'm hoping I can sort this problem...cause i feel that the lockscreen in the ROM gives me more memory avaliable to use than using S2U2 does. Anyone having this problem or anyone know a solution?

That's strange...

If it's draining that much power overnight then something is running that's draining the battery...

The lockscreen in the ROM doesn't consume power that much and never will

I'm using the ROM and still enjoying 3days battery life, so maybe there's something amiss in your customizations...

I think you must check below that may contribute to battery draining:

- 3G connection always active (data transmission active: eg: weather update every xminutes, push email )

- Performance at High

- Device standby settings

- a third party app that is maybe running in the background even when device is in sleep

Guest FortKnox101

Well thats the thing so far using the s2u2 lockscreen...the device has been fine. but when using the lockscreen that comes with the rom...the problem happens....

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest three2five

I am a bit new to this, but is it correct that the network settings cannot be edited? For some reason I now have T-mobile set up which i cannot edit, while i have Vodafone...

Guest FortKnox101
I am a bit new to this, but is it correct that the network settings cannot be edited? For some reason I now have T-mobile set up which i cannot edit, while i have Vodafone...

You can change the operator settings using the Samsung Settings Menu

Guest Kletsah

I've got a problem with this rom, when I want to setup my e-mail with my exchange server, the pop-up for the security policy from exchange comes on the screen and then the screen goes black. Can't do anything anymore. When I do a softreset the phone boots an a small oldskool window is displayed on my phone with OK in it, can't click on it, neither I can get to the sense home screen :) .

Anyone knows a solution for this? Now I can't setup my phone to work with my exchange server.... :)

Guest swagie
I've got a problem with this rom, when I want to setup my e-mail with my exchange server, the pop-up for the security policy from exchange comes on the screen and then the screen goes black. Can't do anything anymore. When I do a softreset the phone boots an a small oldskool window is displayed on my phone with OK in it, can't click on it, neither I can get to the sense home screen :) .

Anyone knows a solution for this? Now I can't setup my phone to work with my exchange server.... :)

I had something like that with the rom but not with active sync.

I changed the theme to wm default and this worked for me.

Try it.

Guest Kletsah
I had something like that with the rom but not with active sync.

I changed the theme to wm default and this worked for me.

Try it.

Thnx, I'll give it a try tomorrow!

Guest fuzymountain

yes I have the same problem like u. When I flash this rom, hard reset and install samsung setting complete, camera ... when b7610 ask to restart, I restarted but it closed and no display again. I soft reset, but nothing. Try hard reset by push up+lock+call+reject, but nothing. I flashed, everything ok until the problem appears.

Now i returned megalite. plz help

Guest daskalos
yes I have the same problem like u. When I flash this rom, hard reset and install samsung setting complete, camera ... when b7610 ask to restart, I restarted but it closed and no display again. I soft reset, but nothing. Try hard reset by push up+lock+call+reject, but nothing. I flashed, everything ok until the problem appears.

Now i returned megalite. plz help

No it's not the same problem

Fortknow problem is battery draining

Your is something different...

Can you list all the things you installed in your device and where did you get them

Guest fuzymountain
No it's not the same problem

Fortknow problem is battery draining

Your is something different...

Can you list all the things you installed in your device and where did you get them

Some apps I installed: samsungsetting complete, samsung camera, google maps,... some samsung settings in 23566 as your recomended. I suspect samsung setting complete is the main reason beacause after install it, the problem happened

Guest daskalos
Some apps I installed: samsungsetting complete, samsung camera, google maps,... some samsung settings in 23566 as your recomended. I suspect samsung setting complete is the main reason beacause after install it, the problem happened

you need to mention all apps you installed