[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest Fusion0306
Can you tell me where I can locate the ADW Launcher, as I wish to replace it with launcher pro?

tahnks

It's the system version. Launcher pro doesn't have a system version

Guest whackster

Google ADW, there are system versions on ADW homepage. Or look a couple of pages back.

The system launcher is /system/app/Launcher.apk There's no need to replace it with LPRO, you won't gain any speed that way, just install it from market and set it as default home.

Is it possible to add CONFIG_NF_TARGET_REDIRECT option?

It seems it is necessary for http proxy support:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=766569

The error I had is the following:

# iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8123

FIX ME! implement getprotobyname() bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c:372

iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

Thanks!

Hi @ all,

this is my first post, just want say ALOT OF THANKS to flibblesan for this anwesome work !!!!

for now i've installed your FLB 1.6 with JIT enabled, a Linkpack give me a score from 3.780

now still waiting ANY release from FLB 2.0 with camera that work (or partially, this function is for me very important).

Thanks again,

Edited by SA160N

I have followed the guides for installing the FLB-mod but each time I get the same error code.

E:Can't symlink /system/xbin/[

E:Failure at line 9:

symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/[

Installation aborted.

I have tried via the method in the Pulse Owner's Guide (making sure I had previously installed the official 2.1) and via Rom Manager. Both times I get the exact same message.

Any ideas from you smart people? I'm new to Android (I bet you couldn't tell :lol: ) and this is driving me nuts.

Sorry for the bump but can someone help me with this?

I'd love to get on to 2.1 and don't want to go the T-mobile route (when they finally release it) as I don't want all their bloat on my phone.

Guest Totyasrác
I'd love to get on to 2.1 and don't want to go the T-mobile route (when they finally release it) as I don't want all their bloat on my phone.

Release what????

Release what????

When they re-release their 2.1 update. I understood they yanked their original release. Anyway, I'm looking to go with FLB but just can't get it to work for some reason.

Guest Totyasrác
When they re-release their 2.1 update. I understood they yanked their original release. Anyway, I'm looking to go with FLB but just can't get it to work for some reason.

Pretty sure there's NOT gonna be any new official ROMs for the 8220... But even if there was it would never even get close to the speed and snappiness of the Faster, Lighter, Better ROMs :lol:

Guest karlosoliveira

i have FLB 1.6a in my device and create swap.swp and in the console type mkswap /sdcard/swap.swp and swapon /sdcard/swap.swp and swap works ok.

when i reboot a always had to type this again to enable swap partition.

am i doing something wrong?

cheers

How do you enabled JIT? Stable? Issues?

There is no JIT in FLB 1.6

anyway, enabling JIT on Android 2.1 is a very bad idea on a phone with limited RAM. You will experience reboots.

and what about problem with backing up sd-ext partition in clockwork recovery??

it's still unable with new rom, and imho it's very seriously!!!

Edited by anegin

i don't have ANY problem with my Pulse and FLB 1.6 + JIT. I do alot with my Handy (is really filled with Apps) everyday and for now all seems to work more that stable.

I don't have really the necessity to upgrade (for now) to FROYO because JIT and A2SD works very well with FLB 1.6