Contacts disappearing

Guest streak dan

Guest streak dan

Me again folks, more first time user issues for which my googlefu skills have failed upon...

I've imported all of my contacts from my simcard, they all appear but then the little phone/message/email icons start to flash and one by on the contacts are deleted. I've already tried wiping and recopying the contacts from the old iPhone but with the same results. I'm hoping i wont have to write out all 150odd manually.

Anyone offer any ideas?

EDIT - I tried adding one manually and it disappeared after a few seconds. WTF?

Edited by streak dan

Guest crapbag172
Me again folks, more first time user issues for which my googlefu skills have failed upon...

I've imported all of my contacts from my simcard, they all appear but then the little phone/message/email icons start to flash and one by on the contacts are deleted. I've already tried wiping and recopying the contacts from the old iPhone but with the same results. I'm hoping i wont have to write out all 150odd manually.

Anyone offer any ideas?

EDIT - I tried adding one manually and it disappeared after a few seconds. WTF?

if your contacts are on your iphone, plug your iphone into your pc and within itunes, set your contacts to be synchronised with a google account.

sync it, then on your streak, use the same google account on your phone and then perform a sync. your contacts will then be downloaded over the air. I cant remember the last time ive even stored numbers on a sim card lol! at least 3 years ago!

Guest streak dan

You officially deserve a gold star! only just started using my gmail account, set it up ages ago but never got round to transferring everything over or forwarding my other account. All done now though.

Thanks!