Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest ashleyt93

Hello,

I've seen this awesome ROM "Yonn i900 Manila2d GTX ROM" and I'd like to try it but I'm italian and this rom is english...could you please tell me where I can find this Manila2D theme?

Thank you!

Guest yonn1981

First thanks for all who used the ROM... I was absent for 2 weeks ... So I'll answer in general what been asked ...

My ROMs are for i900 - It's mentioned in title already :D ...

I cooked GTX themed ROM as for a change, so I might cook it again or cook M2D with another theme "like Jumba steel themes or others" , I don't know but I heard that more black in screen saves more battery life so I might consider this in future themes...

For S2U2 wallpaper problem you might need S2U2_Touch_Fix.cab ...

The samsung original MMS software is already in my rapidshare folder for those who asked for ...

As for Chinese support, Rebels probided CAB here - Someone tested it? I'll add it in 2nd post if it work ...

lsherif, your ROM from 4PDA can be made for WWE "not translated" as it just adding plugins and configure it using M2d tdy plugin ...

Hermit Dave, the calender will pop-up omnialite calender with today schedule list if any ...

For those with internet problem, just run operator settings, then just activate it using Dial-up En-Dis in Communication folder ...

Home tab weather don't always work especially with WAP but mostly work in Wifi "at least for me" ... You can use weather mortscript to use weather tab results instead ...

Want GTX theme as CAB? I'll upload it soon ... Just need to clean my PC a bit ...

Next?

I don't know ... 2 weeks with GTX is enough - I need to change the look of my Omnia :D ... What do you recommend? SPB, Omnialite, again m2d, or titanium? else? give links and screenshots ... I'll keep a poll later to select the top recommended shells...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Alien-Tech
I don't know but I heard that more black in screen saves more battery life so I might consider this in future themes...

What do you recommend? SPB, Omnialite, again m2d, or titanium? else? give links and screenshots ... I'll keep a poll later to select the top recommended shells...

The thing about black saves energy. I made a mistake explaining it this way. It's true that black saves energy with OLED displays but not with LCD's as I've been explained.

Your GTX Rom is the best thing so far and the only reason I switched from SPB Shell to M2D. It has some errors I would like to vanish but generally it's amazing. Please make this ROM perfect before cooking some new stuff. If anything personally I would like to see GTX SPB Shell theme like Doc3000 made, but with your touch for looks but I guess it's a lot of work to do.

Errors Encountered so far in GTX:

- Adding picture to a contact is one of the errors I encountered

- M2DC editor doesn't work well as I can't remove tabs. (I would like to add Internet tab and remove people one as I use Phone.x dialer now)

- JWMD Icon Changer doesn't work well as we can't browse phone for Icons ( previous 2 versions didn't help)

- In favorite actions screen icons don't change when pressed

About the design...... if I say it's perfect I wouldn't be far from truth. If there is a way to squeeze a few icons on today screen it would do the job finalized. Personally I would also prefer having GPS software, internet browser and calculator buttons in favorite actions screen instead of Contact, Sms and Call Log as its all reachable with left hard key and personal tabs anyway.

....but you are the chief, it's for you to decide the next step. All above are just my personal wishes. Thank you very much for your amazing work and post a god damn donation link already :D

Guest blankcat
I cooked GTX themed ROM as for a change, so I might cook it again or cook M2D with another theme "like Jumba steel themes or others" , I don't know but I heard that more black in screen saves more battery life so I might consider this in future themes...

Heh, that smiled my day :D

Don't catch that train. The LCDs use one backlit source that is always on. Only the brightness can vary and this is the only thing, that affects the battery life.

Turn off your omnia and at that moment look at the edge of the display from narrow angle. Of course the ambient light should be little or you won't see anything. About 2-3 seconds after the animation is finished there is a little halo at the edge. It is from the backlit source, that is still on.

More info here: Liquid Cristal Display - LCD

Yet, if you like to do a black theme, which I am sure all of us will immediately fall in love with, just do it stylish. You shouldn't be driven from the battery life question.

Guest Patrick1963
Next?

I don't know ... 2 weeks with GTX is enough - I need to change the look of my Omnia :D ... What do you recommend? SPB, Omnialite, again m2d, or titanium? else? give links and screenshots ... I'll keep a poll later to select the top recommended shells...

Hello Yonn,

I would like to suggest spb mobile shell 3.5.5 with the naong MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.en !!! (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146)

I use it right now (with your lite rom) and love it!

post-526828-1282130983_thumb.jpg post-526828-1282131011_thumb.jpg post-526828-1282131624_thumb.jpg

ps (follow-up question): I forgot which rom (off yours) i flashed on my Omnia. How do i find which version i am using? (removed the exe from my pc).

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest Gurke91

Hey Yonn!

Welcome back!

Could you try to skin an interface for M2D V2 like the rom- cookers on 4PDA.ru (Link: 4PDA.ru)? I´d like to have a Sense 2.5- Interface on M2D V2! That would be great, I´m sure! ^^

By the way, here are some screenshots of my version of spb mobile shell I actually use! :D In background I´m using a Com2- Build of the foundation!

Greetings Gurke

post-693079-1282134671_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134681_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134694_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134699_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134917_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134923_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1282134980_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gurke91

Guest reza604

hi,good to come back,can you upload your gtx dialer ,i like it,thanks

oooh,other things,can you change color of samsung keyboard to white,i dream about it

and white special lock screen?

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Yonn Thaks To Return....

Yonn Can You Help Or Tell Me Pls How Can I make TouchFlo...

If I know the way how can make this..then i will try to make my own langues....

Pls Help...

Guest Phat-Albert

Kudos to you for this. This is by far the best ROM I have found - everything I want without the extras I don't use.

BTW

The internet widget can be used with interenet explorer if the reg key is changed to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget]

"WebBrowserType"=dword:00000002

If this is done i suggest also changing these keys to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized]

"CustomizedCount"=dword:00000000

"BannerURLText"="Google"

"BannerURL"="http://www.google.com/"

Also, the location widget can be use if google maps is installed

I hope this helps

Guest mikidream

Hey the new rom is Awsome - Thanks

But for some reason it cann't connect me to my sAmsung BlueTooth Earphone is someone having problem with connction to BT earphones?

thank

Guest mikidream

Hey the new rom is Awsome - Thanks

But for some reason it cann't connect me to my sAmsung BlueTooth Earphone is someone having problem with connction to BT earphones?

thank

Guest nec_nec

Nice rom, BUT I can not connect to the internet with gprs and wifi too. It's does not work the automatic mode or the manual. I try everything, and three different ROM that I found here. :D

Hey Yonn, could you try to make an WM 6.5.x OmniaLite ROM with the taskbar on the bottom ??? that would be so great, i m waiting for one since i started to flash custom roms :D Because your omnia lite rom thats out right now is really amazing reffering to it s allday functionality :D keep up that b7300 rom stuff!!

Guest Tak3r07

Hey all you GTX-Rom User,

I've got a lil question for you guys:

I don't like the arrows in the EzInput Keyboard in Landscape mode coz i think it wastes space so the Keyboard could be bigger.

I have an EzInput.cab in v2.33 without arrow keys but i don't know if it propably stacks with the already existing EzInpu Keyboard so it might make troubles. Does anyone know something about that?

I have uploaded the EzInput v2.33.cab for you here: EzInput / Click here if the first link doesnt work

greetings Tak3r07

Guest onghc73

Dear all,

could someone post any workable Chinese Cabinet file..

seems like no chinese character can be read even though installed TS informed Cabinet file...

I am also looking for PIM Backup Cabinet file.. appreciated if someone could post it as well..

thanks in advance..

Guest lo0ker

i use the V3b Samsung SPlugin (Titanium) Edition ,  and i install the CLaunch & titaniumWeather ,but they does't dispaly at disktop, what should i do ?

Guest thechemistree

Hi.. I notice your ROM has arabic support.. however, when i changed EZinput, all the fonts I see is only in block.. How can I fix this?

Guest yonn1981

Experience internet problem? Again, use operator settings then activate the WAP By Dialup En-Dis ...

Thanks Tak3r07, I'll update my EZinput and see ...

The GTX taskbar is from pin12 android taskbar:

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/2pOXAY3H/pin12WM65xTaskBar2.html

The Manila2d GTX Theme:

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/WCWJDAEKW2

The Manila2d Today Plugin with HS++ GTX Skin: " Sorry wanted to updated it more - but busy with something else"

Link: http://www.multiupload.com/C4BRZ1DTCL

Bluetooth Problem? I can't tell - Some users stated it work before and I did not change anything more .. Can't test as I don't have Headset...

Pim Backup CAB? Take it directly from developer:

http://www.dotfred.net/PIM/PPCPimBackupV2.8_wm2005.zip

- - -

I might go back to 6.5, I just tested 6.5 dutch ROM and the speed is WOW ...

I'm thinking of SPB but still did not get used to it - Themes are great but the functionality itself did not get into my heart :D

Guest yonn1981
Hi Every One

Can Anybody Help Me To Know How Can We Make Theme Like Titanium...

Or Sourch Code link of Theme...

Pls Pls Need Help..

Read:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536498

And here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525499

One more:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512029

Hi Yonn How R u..?

Yonn is there any way to change ur Theme font and Langues Interface...

Plz Help

Fine thank you :D

What do you mean? You mean only manila? Yes, you just add your language mui files "and add font if you like" and activate them ... What is your language?

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Sumon_msn
Read:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536498

And here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525499

One more:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512029

Fine thank you :D

What do you mean? You mean only manila? Yes, you just add your language mui files "and add font if you like" and activate them ... What is your language?

Thanks Yonn For yor quick reply

I M Bagladeshi... My langues Bangla

Can U pls tell me the process....