Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Hey yonn!

Could you explain me how to include i phone today in the manila interface (with the settings for m2d- today-page too)? I´d like to try it out with another manila- rom! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

Edited by Gurke91

Guest bokkieboy
Dude, this is "yonn1981" thread. Please look where u r. The chef might not like it u know. I know maybe u have done it accidentally but chefs do such hard work so that we could like our omnia little more :lol: so please make sure u r in right place :)

OMG!! so so sorry yonn!!

was checking out both your new sense rom and ock's new eclipse rom. realy sorry if any offence was felt.

currently using it from yesterday and its great. just having a little trouble getting a gps fix. anyone any solutions?

thanks

OMG!! so so sorry yonn!!

was checking out both your new sense rom and ock's new eclipse rom. realy sorry if any offence was felt.

currently using it from yesterday and its great. just having a little trouble getting a gps fix. anyone any solutions?

thanks

Try this, hope this will solve ur gps problem..

GPS_FIX.txt

Guest Alien-Tech

Well couldn't help myself, this is Yonn Remix Earth... :lol:

post-644614-1284790906_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1284790920_thumb.jpg

..and here are wallpapers if you feel like you could use them :)

post-644614-1284790996_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1284791011_thumb.png

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest Dark Dick

I prefer the previous release.

Errors:

- Same errors as in previous release.

- New error on M2D, there is a glitch when sliding around.

Stuff I hate:

- After a while all the color, really balls-touching.

- Generally the new design is really annoying after a while.

- S2U2 has the battery indicator directly behind the weather widget.

Stuff that I miss from previous release:

- Design the whole design, but it might be better in black, since black uses less battery.

- The icons of the top bar, for example the icons that appear when u connect to GPRS.

- The 1% battery indicator was banging! The new one sucks big poopoolooopoo.

Don't be mad at me, but the previous version was fantastic.

Greets

Dick

Edited by Dark Dick

Guest hitman1980

Hi Yonn,

I found an issue:

go to manila2d settings tab , select wallpaper.

Issue: Sometimes it shows us that default Wallpaper selection window ... and sometimes it shows up Camera Shots Album.

Also the Camera Shots window appears buggy ... very tiny fonts & images won't show up unless you press on screen.

PS: To see the issue... try selecting "Yes" & "No" option one by one on Default wallpaper selection window. After 1-2 attempts it

will start showing you that Camera shots window ... in-place of Default window.

That's the only bug I have same across till now... everything else works perfect.

Thanks

Bob

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

I have installed the Black Wall Paper.CAB which is working good. You have solved my problem. you are great. thanks for prompt reply. :lol:

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest yonn1981
I prefer the previous release.

Errors:

- Same errors as in previous release.

- New error on M2D, there is a glitch when sliding around.

Stuff I hate:

- After a while all the color, really balls-touching.

- Generally the new design is really annoying after a while.

- S2U2 has the battery indicator directly behind the weather widget.

Stuff that I miss from previous release:

- Design the whole design, but it might be better in black, since black uses less battery.

- The icons of the top bar, for example the icons that appear when u connect to GPRS.

- The 1% battery indicator was banging! The new one sucks big poopoolooopoo.

Don't be mad at me, but the previous version was fantastic.

Greets

Dick

Your feedback will be considered for next time :)

Hi all, how can i install this rom with vista if it is possible.

Follow here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-noob-friendly/

Hi Yonn,

I found an issue:

go to manila2d settings tab , select wallpaper.

Issue: Sometimes it shows us that default Wallpaper selection window ... and sometimes it shows up Camera Shots Album.

Also the Camera Shots window appears buggy ... very tiny fonts & images won't show up unless you press on screen.

PS: To see the issue... try selecting "Yes" & "No" option one by one on Default wallpaper selection window. After 1-2 attempts it

will start showing you that Camera shots window ... in-place of Default window.

That's the only bug I have same across till now... everything else works perfect.

Thanks

Bob

I know, that because it uses QVGA resolution, and I can't find the responsible xml file to fix it :lol: ... When album open up use the pad "use up down right left" to few the images... At least it like 25-50% working :lol:

Dear Yonn

I have installed the Black Wall Paper.CAB which is working good. You have solved my problem. you are great. thanks for prompt reply. :)

You welcome...

I managed to get rid of the black bar and that gives extra space .. Can be used for other plugins such as missed call name and number :(

What you think guys...

9044c18de8.png

also I finished totally porting the ezinput to all langs :( "That includes portrait and landscape with full xt9":

Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish

Your feedback will be considered for next time :(

Follow here:

I know, that because it uses QVGA resolution, and I can't find the responsible xml file to fix it :lol: ... When album open up use the pad "use up down right left" to few the images... At least it like 25-50% working :lol:

You welcome...

I managed to get rid of the black bar and that gives extra space .. Can be used for other plugins such as missed call name and number :)

What you think guys...

9044c18de8.png

also I finished totally porting the ezinput to all langs :( "That includes portrait and landscape with full xt9":

Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish

+1 :)

Guest optionblue

:( Nice work Yonn!!! :)

i really love the remix that you did and I understand how time consuming it is to create a ROM.. i attempted to learn about creating ROM but i think its gonna really take a lot of my time..

anyway I have tried ock's, Pdhee other posts since last year and I have been switching from one ROM to another.. I really really admire you ROM cookers for the dedication...

I found though some issues on this i900 ROm sense remix that you released:

1. The GPRS settings... I read about ADC on the previous posts, installed it and thought it will work fine... upon testing it, it wont connect to my network... it has the settings on my network but it just wont connect. i find it strange to see on my "connections" option that instead of "connect using INTERNET" or "MY WORK" , I see the newly installed setting as "proxy internet" (which has my network settings).. this is unusual because even though i tried to choose "automatically configure connection to configure my sim settings, it does the configuration successful but when I connect, it will say "cant connect, The connection has been ended".

what makes it more strange is that I cant even browse even using wifi even if im connected to the network...

2. SMS issue.. the numbers sending me some sms which are already on my contact list does not appear as the name of the contact but instead reads it as number as if the number is not registered..

since the ROM doesnt have PIM backup which i use to backup by contacts, this time i use sprite backup and restored it to my phone after flashing this ROM... could this be an issue?

so far these are the issues that I can remember... I rally woul like to keep this ROM but this 2 issues are very important for me... Please Help ME!!!!! :lol: :)

I managed to get rid of the black bar and that gives extra space .. Can be used for other plugins such as missed call name and number :lol:

What you think guys...

9044c18de8.png

That`s a new idea which looks good to me, also your task bar looks so good, waiting for the GTX version as promised earlier.

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Your feedback will be considered for next time :)

Follow here:

You welcome...

I managed to get rid of the black bar and that gives extra space .. Can be used for other plugins such as missed call name and number :)

What you think guys...

9044c18de8.png

Dear Yonn

The above concept is excellent. :(

Guest dleeming
Hi,

Excellent ROM!!!

Just one question, how can i reduce the size of text in the menu's?

I'll answer that one ;-)

install and open total commander. go to \\\Plugins\registry\HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\Popfnt and there should be two dword values that you can change to whatever you like. "Ht" (height) which is default to 1000 and "Wt" (weight, boldyness).

Changed my Ht to 900 and Wt to 600, thats better for me.

Guest yonn1981
I'll answer that one ;-)

install and open total commander. go to \\\Plugins\registry\HKLM\System\GWE\Menu\Popfnt and there should be two dword values that you can change to whatever you like. "Ht" (height) which is default to 1000 and "Wt" (weight, boldyness).

Changed my Ht to 900 and Wt to 600, thats better for me.

oops,

I just reached my father house and see your reply.. I actually planed answering your question with above post but I seems missed quoting your prevous reply and so missed answer it .. Please forgive me :lol:

Guest rikrichie

hi, its a good one,

But iam unable to connect to the wap, i tried all the possibilities but its not connecting.

Even my weather update is not happening bcoz of this

Any Solutions ??????

Well couldn't help myself, this is Yonn Remix Earth... :lol:

post-644614-1284790906_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1284790920_thumb.jpg

..and here are wallpapers if you feel like you could use them :)

post-644614-1284790996_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1284791011_thumb.png

Hi I guess your the best guy to ask, I really think Yonn did an amazing job on this rom, fast responsive especially the screen. Wanted to ask you ho u changed the buttoned tabs on the home page to look like bubbles? and pretty much the whole look of it while keeping Yonn's design?

Guest rezafalah

hello yonn ,please give me that sms software which be in gtx rom

i cant change message software to orginall messgae in v3a rom

please help me

sory for bad type english

Guest dleeming
oops,

I just reached my father house and see your reply.. I actually planed answering your question with above post but I seems missed quoting your prevous reply and so missed answer it .. Please forgive me :(

Yonn, Yonn,

Of course you are forgiven, just keep up the good work.

:lol: :)

Hey yonn!

Could you explain me how to include i phone today in the manila interface (with the settings for m2d- today-page too)? I´d like to try it out with another manila- rom! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Yonn I Would Like to Thank You For Hard Work...

Here I Made Some Littel Change Ur Screen Theme...

If Some One Like It They Can Use... It..

1st Install It Then Soft Reset....

After then Goto Settings>Home>Select rGTX Theme Default>Ok

JobDone

Enjoy!

Yonn_GTX_Theme_6.5.X_ME.cab

post-722775-1284837670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sumon_msn